Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020. Indian Army has invited online applications for the Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020-21 for 43 Vacancy.
Check all the details related to Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020 like Notification, Apply Online, Vacancies, Selection Process, Admit Card, Result, etc from the links given below.
Interested candidates should read the full notification before applying online for Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020.
Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020 for 43 Vacancies
✅ Important Links for Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Army Dental Corps Notification 2020||Click Here|
|Official Website @joinindianarmy.nic.in||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
Indian Army Dental Corps
Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020
|Recruitment Authority||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Captain (Dentist)|
|Pay Scale/ Salary||Level 10B (Rs. 61300- 193900) + Allowance|
|Job Location||All India|
|Status||Notification and Apply Online|
✅ Important Dates for Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020
|Apply Online Start||30 June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||30 July 2020|
✅ Vacancy Details for Indian Army Dental Corps Vacancy 2020
✅ Application Fees For Indian Army Dentist Vacancy
|All Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
✅ Eligibility for Indian Army Dental Recruitment 2020
|Post||Age (On 31/12/2020)||Educational Qualification|
|Captain (Dentist)||Max 45 Years||BDS (55% Marks)/ MDS + Dental Registration Certificate + Appeared in NEET (MDS) 2020|
✅ Selection Process of Indian Army Dental Corps 2020
The Selection Process of include the Following Stages:-
- Screening of Applications
- Medical Examination
✅ Army Dental Corps Interview Questions
First of all, candidates were divided into two boards- each of 50 candidates. The First 10 of each board were sent for interviews at the first and second floors. The rest of the lot was sent to see a presentation. After that, they were asked to go for documentation wherein all our documents were checked thoroughly. Next, wait for the turn.
Few of the questions that they asked are:
- What are the contraindications of a unilateral removable partial denture?
- How many direct retainers are required for it and where and all should it be placed?
- What is leukocytosis? In what conditions do you find it?
- What are the tests you must do before sending a patient for any surgery?
- What are the systemic diseases in which oral manifestations come first?
- Why is there more calculus on the lingual side of the lower teeth?
Other dental questions asked were?
- – What is a hemangioma? How to treat it?
- – What are the various growth patterns?
- – What are the various angles of the SA plane, SN plane, and so on?
- – What are the carotid body and carotid sinus?
- – What is a trench mouth?
- – What are the branches of the external carotid artery?
- – What is the fusion temperature of the impression compound?
- – What is the composition of LA?
- – Why does LA not act in areas of infection?
Miscellaneous questions were:-
- – Whom do you consider first- your job or your family?
- – How far can you commit yourselves to the Indian Army?
- – Give a brief introduction of yourselves.
- – What are your hobbies?