Army Public School Recruitment 2020 Result: Army welfare Education Society (AWES) has invited online applications for the Army Public School Teaching Jobs 2020 for PGT, TGT, and PRT. There are 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. These schools are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE through the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). A list of these schools is placed at the link given below. There are approximately 8000 teachers on the rolls of these schools. Out of these, a large number get turned over every year due to various reasons.
Note: The exact number of vacancies available in the respective school will be announced by the School/ Management while advertising for holding interviews/ evaluation of teaching skills. In the last two years, the number of total vacancies in different categories were 2315 & 2169 respectively.
Vacancies could be regular or a fixed-term’ which shall be informed along with the announcement of vacancies. Appointments that fall in the category of ‘Regular’ would be liable to transfer in organizational interest.
Army Public School Recruitment 2020 Notification and Apply Online
|Recruitment Organization||Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)|
|Post Name||PGT, TGT, PRT|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||20 Oct 2020|
✅ Eligibility for Army Public School Recruitment 2020
- Age Limit (Less than 5 Years Exp): Max 40 Years (On 1 April 2021)
- Age Limit (More than 5 Years Exp): Max 57 Years (On 1 April 2021)
|PGT||PG in Concerned Subject (50% Marks) + B.Ed (50% Marks)|
|TGT||Graduate in Concerned Subject (50% Marks) + B.Ed (50% Marks)|
|PRT||Graduation + B.Ed/ D.Ed/ JBT (50% Marks)|
- Note: CTET/ TET is not mandatory for appearing in the Online Screening Test. However, CTET/ TET conducted by the Centre/ State government is mandatory for appointment as TGTs/ PRTs. Those not qualified in CTET/TET but found fit in all other respects may be considered for appointment on vacancies which may be ad-hoc in nature till attainment of qualification.
✅ Important Dates
- Apply Start: 1 October 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 20 October 2020
- Exam Date: 21-22 November 2020
- Admit Card: 4 November 2020
- Result: 2 December 2020
✅ Application Fees
- All Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
✅ Selection Process of Army Public School Recruitment 2020
The selection process of Army Public School Recruitment 2020 includes the following stages:
- Written Test/ Screening Exam
- Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency
✅ Exam Pattern of Army Public School Recruitment 2020
- Scores will be normalized to 100
- There will be negative marking. 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
- Qualifying Marks: 50% in each Part