STC Jabalpur MTS Recruitment 2021: Ministry of Defence, Headquarters 1 Signal Training Centre (STC) Jabalpur, MP has invited offline applications from the eligible citizens of India for various posts recruitment. The interested candidates can apply on plain paper duly typed or neatly handwritten in the prescribed format duly affixed with appropriate postal stamp with all the requisite document, duly self-attested should be addressed to “The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment (Scrutiny of Applications) Board, Headquarters 1 Signal Training Centre, Jabalpur (MP)- 482001.
The selection for the Army 1 STC Jabalpur Recruitment will include a written test and skill/ trade/ typing test. The selection to all Group C posts will be made solely based on marks obtained by the applicant in the written test only subject to qualifying the skill/ trade/ typing test as may be the case. The exam pattern and syllabus for the written exam are given in the notification pdf given below.
Army 1 STC Jabalpur MTS Recruitment 2021 Notification and Offline Form
| Signal Training Centre (STC) Jabalpur, MP |
STC Jabalpur Recruitment 2021
- Apply Start: 27.11.2021
- Apply Last Date: 10.1.2022
- Exam Date: Notify Later
- All Candidates: ₹ 50/-
- Payment Mode: DD/ IPO in favour of the Commandant, Headquarters 1 Signals Training Centre, Jabalpur
- 18-25 Years (As on 10.1.2022)
- [Age Relaxation as per Rules]
✅ Post Details & Qualification
|MTS (Chowkidar)||1 (Gen-1)||10th Pass + 1 Yr Exp|
|MTS (Gardener)||3 (Gen-2, OBC-1)||10th Pass + 1 Yr Exp|
|MTS (Messenger)||3 (Gen-1, OBC-2)||10th Pass + 1 Yr Exp|
✅ Selection Process
The selection process of STC Jabalpur Recruitment 2022 includes the following stages:
- Written Exam (150 Marks)
- Skill Test/ Trade Test etc
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
✅ Exam Pattern
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Type of Exam: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions
- Syllabus: The detailed Syllabus is given in the notification pdf given below.
✅ How to Apply
Follow these steps to apply for the Signal Training Centre (STC) Jabalpur Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment 2021-22.
- Check the eligibility from the official notification given here.
- Download the application form given below
- Duly fill the application form and attach the required self attested documents including the Photograph, 10th Class certificate/ Marksheet, Age Proof, Experience Certificate, and IPO of Rs. 50 etc.
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……………… CATEGORY ………………..“
- Send the duly filled application form to the address of “The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment (Scrutiny of Applications) Board, Headquarters 1 Signal Training Centre, Jabalpur (MP)- 482001” up to December 10, 2021.