Army War College Mhow Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited for the following post(s) from citizens of India, who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications/specifications as mentioned below on plain paper duly typed or neatly handwritten in the prescribed format only. Applications complete in all respect along with a self-addressed registered envelope duly affixed with an appropriate postal stamp with all the requisite documents, duly self-attested should be addressed to The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment (Scrutiny of Applications) Board, Senior Command Wing, Army War College, Mhow (MP) – 453441
All the details related to Army War College Mhow Recruitment 2021 like Latest Jobs Notification, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Result, Previous Papers, etc are given below. for the posts of Cinema Projectionist / Video Operator / Photographer, Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk, Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Electrician, Cook, Poster Maker, MTS (Watchman), MTS (Safaiwala), MTS (Gardener), Barber, Fatigue-man, Supervisor, Overseer, Cycle Fitter, etc.
Army War College Mhow Recruitment 2021 for Various Posts Notification and Application Form
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Army (Army War College, Mhow, MP)|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies as per Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||February 22, 2021|
|Address||Army War College, Mhow (MP) – 453441|
✅ Post Name, Vacancy, Salary, etc
Also Check These Articles:
- Indian Army OTA Gaya Various Posts Recruitment
- ARO Hisar Tradesman Army Bharti Rally
- ARO Rohtak Army Bharti Rally
Check the eligibility for Army War College Mhow Recruitment 2021 regarding the age limit and educational qualification related to each post is given below
✅ Important Dates
- Apply Start: January 9, 2021
- Last Date to Apply: February 22, 2021
✅ Application Fees
- All Category Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Mode of Payment: Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Demand Draft in favor of Commandant, Army War Colege, Mhow, MP
✅ Selection Process
The selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit for Army War College Mhow Recruitment 2021. The selection process will comprise of written test and skill/physical/ practical/typing test wherever necessary. The selection to all Group „C‟ and erstwhile Group „D‟ posts will be made solely based on marks obtained by the applicants in the written test only subject to qualifying in the skill/physical/ practical/typing test, as may be the case.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Typing Test/ Practical (as per post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
✅ Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: No
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Mode of Exam: Offline
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
- General Intelligence & Reasoning. The questions will be of 10th standard and would include questions of non-verbal type. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities, and differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate‟s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship to arithmetical-computation and other analytical functions.
- General Awareness. The questions will be of 10th standard. The questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate‟s general awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of 10th standard educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that, they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- English Language. The questions will be of 10th standard. Candidates understanding the basics of the English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms, and its correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability would be tested.
- Numerical Aptitude. This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, use of Table and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
✅ How to Apply
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Download the Application Form from the link given below
- Fill the application form and attach the required documents along with application fees IPO/ Demand Draft
- Send the duly filled form to “The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment (Scrutiny of Applications) Board, Senior Command Wing, Army War College, Mhow (MP) – 453441“
- The candidates must clearly superscribe “Application for the post of _____________” on the top of the envelope in Capital letters. The reserved category candidate including Ex-servicemen and Persons with Disability should also write their category on the left-hand corner of the envelope.
✅ About Army War College Mhow
The College of Combat was raised on 14 April 1971, by merging the Senior Officers Wing and Tactical wings of the infantry school, to function as the nodal Army instructional facility for all arms training at the tactical and operational level in an inter-service environment. The college was set up as an all arms institution. Major General P S Kalkat, PVSM was the first Commandant of the College. The foundation stone of the new campus of the college on the Choota Jam Road was laid by Gen KV Krishna Rao, PVSM, then COAS, on 06 Jan 1983.
The movement to the new campus, covering an area of 533.32 acres, was completed in Aug 1988 and College became fully functional in its new location in 1990. The College was renamed as Army War College on 01 Jan 2003.
Role: Army War College is the nodal Army instructional facility for all arms training at the tactical and operational level in an inter-services environment