BEE Recruitment 2020: Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE), Ministry of Power, Govt of India has invited online applications for the Various posts of Joint Director, Accountant, & Stenographer which shall be recruited through direct recruitment or deputation or absorption via Advt No 02/38/Steno/Admn-2015. The interested applicants may forward their applications along with 2 passport size photographs and self-attested copies of certificates/ mark sheets, giving complete details of their qualifications and experience with two references, within 45 days of the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, to The Secretary, Bureau of Energy Efficiency, 4th floor, Sewa Bhawan, R.K. Puram, Sector-I, New Delhi 110066. Candidates from Government Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies etc. should send their application through proper channel. The Bureau reserves the right to relax the eligibility and other criteria in case of exceptionally outstanding candidates
BEE Recruitment 2020 Steno, Accountant, apply @beeindia.gov.in
|Recruitment Organization||Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE)|
|Post Name||Joint Director, Accountant, Stenographer|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Joint Director: Level-12 (Rs.78800- 209200)|
Accountant/ Steno: Level- 6 (Rs.35400-112400)
|Job Location||All India|
|Age Limit||Direct: Max 30 Years|
Deputation: Max 56 Years
|Application Fees||No Fees|
|Apply Start||5 Sep 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||19 Oct 2020|
✅ Important Links
|BEE Recruitment 2020 Application Form & Notification|
|BEE Official Website @beeindia.gov.in|
|Check Other Govt Jobs Updates|
✅ Related Job Updates
- HDFC Bank Careers Recruitments Latest Jobs Notifications 2020-2021
- Haryana Bhiwani Court Vacancy 2020 Clerk 34 Post Notification and Application Form
- Haryana Jhajjar Court Vacancy Notification 2020 and Download Application Form
- ICICI Bank Careers Latest Recruitment Notifications 2020-2021 and Apply Online
- Axis Bank Careers & Latest Recruitment Notifications 2020-2021
- Canara Bank Careers Latest Notification for Various Posts Recruitment 2020-21
✅ BEE Recruitment 2020 Joint Director Job Description:
Undertake policy research and formulate policies and programmes for efficient use of energy and its conservation, strengthen energy auditing/energy management capabilities in the country, assist Directors in implementation of energy efficiency programmes, benchmark energy consumption in industry, power generation, transmission & distribution, promote energy efficiency technologies, Design and implement Standard & Labeling Programme for Appliances, assist in preparation of Energy Conservation Building Codes (ECBC) and co-ordinate with State Authorities in implementation, promote awareness and implement programmes for school children, develop performance contract and promote Energy Service Companies (ESCOs), develop innovative financial mechanism for adoption of Energy Efficiency in industries and Commerce. Implementation of various programmes under the National Mission for Enhanced Energy Efficiency (NMEEE) Mission and coordinating activities related to PAT, SEEP, BLY, FEEED and EEFP with various stakeholders and Designated Consumers
✅ BEE Recruitment 2020 Accountant Job Description
“To help build stronger financial and accounting systems to ensure high level of accountability and transparency and the key tasks are as under:
- Budgeting and release of funds
- To assist in the preparation of annual budgets and monitoring actual expenditure against budget
- To assist in the review of annual budget submitted by program managers and then periodically monitor the expenditure against program budget
- To assist the Finance & Accounts Officer to monitor program divisions to obtain the timely release of funds from the Ministry of Power, GoI
- To maintain books of accounts and financial documentation for BEE and its various program divisions e.g. Petty Cash Book; Bank book; Journal; Asset registers; Staff Advances register; Allowances – Staff registers; contract register, and any other subsidiary records that may be required to be maintained
- Prepare cheques and release payments after seeking appropriate approval.
- To reconcile on a monthly/annual basis various accounts/statements maintained in BEE with regular bank statements;
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of financial reports/returns as and when required.
- To facilitate statutory audit and CAG and other government audit work.
- To undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time.
✅ BEE Recruitment 2020 Stenographer Job Description
“Overall coordination and management of Director/ Joint Director Secretariat; arranging meetings, making arrangements for local/foreign tours; attending phone calls, monitoring and scrutiny of Dak / files; taking dictation, sending replies to e-mails and any other work / duty assigned.”
✅ What is BEE?
✔️ The Government of India has set up Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) on 1st March 2002 under the provision of the Energy Conservation Act, 2001. The mission of Bureau of Energy Efficiency is to assist in developing policies and strategies with a thrust on self-regulation and market principles with the primary objective of reducing energy intensity of the Indian economy within the overall framework of the Energy Conservation Act, 2001. This will be achieved with active participation of all stakeholders, resulting into accelerated and sustained adoption of energy efficiency in all sectors.
✅ How to apply for BEE Recruitment 2020?
✔️ Eligible candidates can apply offline by sending the filled-in application form to The Secretary, Bureau of Energy Efficiency, 4th floor, Sewa Bhawan, R.K. Puram, Sector-I, New Delhi 110066
✅ What is the last date to apply for BEE Recruitment 2020?
✔️ The last date is 19 Oct 2020 which is within 45 days from the advertisement of the vacancies (5 Sep 2020) of BEE Recruitment 2020.
✅ How many vacancies are advertised in BEE Advertisement 2020 on 5 Sep 2020?
✔️ There are a total of 5 vacancies. 2 vacancies of Joint Director, 1 vacancy of Accountant, 2 vacancies of Stenographer.