BSIP Lucknow Recruitment 2020: Birla Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences (BSIP) has invited offline applications from the eligible candidates for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS). The eligible candidates can apply by sending the duly filled up application form to the “Registrar, Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences, 53, University Road, Lucknow- 226007, Uttar Pradesh”. The last date to receive the application form at the BSIP Lucknow is 23 October 2020 till 05:00 PM. The candidates are also required to send a scanned copy of the application form at the email address [email protected].
Birla Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences (BSIP) is an autonomous Institute under the Department of Science & Technology, Govt of India. Apply Offline for 15 vacancies of LDC and MTS of BSIP Lucknow Recruitment 2020 Advertised via Advt No BSIP/Rec./09/2020
BSIP Lucknow Recruitment 2020 LDC & MTS Apply Offline @bsip.res.in
|Recruitment Organization||BSIP Lucknow|
|Post Name||LDC/ MTS|
|Vacancies||LDC- 7; MTS- 8|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||LDC: Level 02, Rs.19,900 – 63,200 (Pre revised PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1900/- )|
MTS: Level 01, Rs.18,000-56,900 (Pre revised PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1800/- )
|Job Location||Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Last Date to Apply||23 Oct 2020|
✅ Check Other Govt Jobs Updates
- HSSC Advt 12/2019 ITI Instructor Scrutiny Notice Online Form
- Delhi High Court JJA 2020-21 Mains Admit Card Download
- Bal Gram Rai Sonipat Recruitment 2021 Notification and Apply Offline
- Haryana Open School (HOS) Registration 2021-22 Application Form
- HPSC SDAO Recruitment 2021 [26 Post] Notification and Apply Online
- HPSC ADO Recruitment 2021 [500 Post] Notification and Apply Online
✅ Vacancy Details of BSIP Recruitment 2020
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||7 (UR-3, EWS-1, OBC-2, SC-1|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||8 (UR-4, EWS-2, ST-2)|
✅ Eligibility for BSIP Lucknow Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Age Limit (On 23/10/2020)||Qualification|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||18-25 Years||12th Pass + Typing|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||18-25 Years||10th Pass|
✅ Important Dates for BSIP Vacancy 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 23 Sep 2020 (till 5 PM)
✅ Application Fees for BSIP Lucknow Vacancy 2020
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women: Rs. 0/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft in Favour of “The Director, Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences, Lucknow drawn on any Nationalized Banks payable at Lucknow.
✅ Selection Process of BSIP Lucknow LDC/ MTS
The selection process includes the following stages:
- Scrutiny of Applications
- Trade/ Skill Test
✅ How to Apply for BSIP Lucknow Vacancy 2020
1. Interested candidates should apply their application only OFFLINE as per the prescribed proforma available on the Institute website www.bsip.res.in under the section “Career”.
2. A candidate can apply for both posts subject to fulfilling all eligibility conditions attached to each individual post. However, candidate needs to fill the separate applications with the requisite application fee separately for each post of BSIP Lucknow Recruitment 2020.
3. The hard copy of the application along with self-attested copies of mark sheets, certificates, degrees, testimonials, etc., and Demand Draft of Rs. 250/- should be sent in an envelope super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF…………………” through Speed/Registered Post only as to reach on or before October 23rd, 2020 till 1700 hrs. to the REGISTRAR, BIRBAL SAHNI INSTITUTE OF PALAEOSCIENCES, 53, UNIVERSITY ROAD, LUCKNOW 226 007, U P (INDIA).
4. The candidate shall mandatory to send the PDF of application form only alongwith scanned copy of Demand Draft to the email id : [email protected].
5. The hard copy of applications without required documents/information/fees/photograph or unsigned etc. and NOT received within the due date will NOT be considered.
6. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification. Interim inquiries will NOT be entertained.
7. For clarification/queries if any, the candidates may call on the office telephone no. 0522 -2742961, 2742956, 2742918 on all working days (Monday to Friday) from 09:30 AM to 05:45 PM.
8. Candidates applying for more than one post must submit each application in a separate envelope for each post indicating “Application for the post of……………….. on the top of the envelope.
9. Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay, etc.) will not be entertained by BSIP, Lucknow.
✅ Important Links
|BSIP Lucknow Recruitment 2020 Notification and Application Form|
|BSIP Lucknow Official Website|
|Check Other Govt Jobs Updates|
✅ What is BSIP Lucknow?
✔️ Birla Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences (BSIP) is an autonomous Institute under the Department of Science & Technology, Govt of India
✅ How to apply for BSIP Lucknow Recruitment 2020?
✔️ Eligible candidates can apply offline by sending the duly filled up application form to REGISTRAR, BIRBAL SAHNI INSTITUTE OF PALAEOSCIENCES, 53, UNIVERSITY ROAD, LUCKNOW 226 007, UP (INDIA) till 23 Oct 2020.
✅ Can outside UP candidates apply for BSIP Lucknow Vacancy 2020?
✔️ Yes, any Indian Citizen can apply for the BSIP Lucknow Jobs 2020.
✅ What is the selection Process of BSIP Lucknow Recruitment 2020 of LDC and MTS 2020?
✔️ The selection will be done on the basis of the Skill/ Trade Test.