CBIC DGPM Sports Quota Recruitment 2021: Directorate General of Performance Management (DGPM), New Delhi invites applications from the meritorious sportspersons active in sports discipline e.g. Cricket (Male), Hockey (Male), Football (Male), Swimming 200 Meters freestyle (Male/ Female), Athletics 200 Meters (Male/ Female), Badminton Singles (Male/ Female) for recruitment under the sports quota for the posts of Tax Assistant, Stenographer Gr.-II, Havaldar, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), etc.
All the details related to CBIC DGPM Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
CBIC DGPM Sports Quota Recruitment [TA, Havaldar, MTS, Steno] Notification & Offline Form
|Recruitment Organization||Directorate General of Performance Management (DGPM), New Delhi|
|Post Name||Tax Assistant, Stenographer Gr-II, Havaldar, MTS|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||5 Nov 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Offline Form|
|Address||Drum Shape Building, IP Bhawan, IP Estate, New Delhi- 110002|
| Directorate General of Performance Management (DGPM), New Delhi |
DGPM Sports Quota Recruitment 2021
- Apply Start: 9.10.2021
- Apply Last Date: 5.11.2021
- No Application Fees
- 18-27 Years (As on 1.9.2021)
- [Age Relaxation as per Rules]
✅ Post Details & Qualification
|Tax Assistant||10||Graduate + Data Entry @8000 key per hour + Computer Knowledge + Sports Eligibility|
|Stenographer Gr-II||1||12th Pass + Stenography @80wpm with transcription + Sports Eligibility|
|Havaldar||10||10th Pass + PET/ PST + Sports Eligibility|
|MTS||3||10th Pass + Sports Eligibility|
✅ Sports Eligibility
Sportspersons of the above-mentioned sports discipline who have won medals/ represented in the following mentioned events:-
- The Country in an International Competition with the clearance of the Department of Youth Affairs & Sports.
- State/U.T in the Senior or Junior level National Championships organized by the national Sports Federations recognized by Deptt. of Youth Affairs & Sports or National Games organized by Indian Olympics Association.
- University in the inter University in an Inter-University Competition conducted by Association of Indian Universities/ Inter-university sports board.
- State Schools team in national sports/games for schools conducted by All-India School Games Federation.
- Awarded National Award in physical efficiency under the National Physical Drive
✅ Selection Process
The Selection Process of DGPM Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 includes the following Stages:
- Shortlisting of the candidates on basis of Sports Certificates
- Data Entry Test/ Steno Test/ PET/ PST (depending on post type)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
✅ How to Apply
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Download the application form from the link given below
- Fill the application form attach the required documents
- Write on the envelope containing application form “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TAX ASSISTANT/ STENOGRAPHER GRADE II/ HAVALDAR/ MULTI TASKING STAFF UNDER SPORTS QUOTA. NAME OF THE SPORT ________________”
- Send it to the address “The Additional Director (Cadre), Directorate General of Performance Management, Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs, Room No.510, 5th floor, Drum Shape Building, IP Bhawan, IP Estate, NewDelhi-110002“
✅ Important Links
|Join Telegram/ WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Application Form PDF Download||Click Here|
|Short Notice||Click Here|
|Official Notification (Detailed)||Click Here|
|Official Website www.dgpm.gov.in||Click Here|
|Official Website www.cbic.gov.in||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt Jobs||Click Here|
✅ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
✅ What is the full form of GDPM?
✔️ Directorate General of Performance Management (DGPM)
✅ How to apply for the DGPM Sports Quota Recruitment?
✔️ Download the application form given here, fill it up, and send it to the given address.
✅ What is the full form of CBIC?
✔️ Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)