CBSE 10th Result 2021: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Board is going to declare the Class 10th Result on 3 August 2021 at its official website cbseresults.nic.in. CBSE has cancelled the board exams for the session 2020-21 due to the spread of the Coronavirus. The CBSE Board has issued the guidelines and formula for the tabulation of the marks for the CBSE 10th class students.
To receive the information of the declaration of the CBSE 10th Class Result, join our Telegram Channel and WhatsApp Group.
CBSE 10th Result 2021 Date & Direct Link to Check @cbseresults.nic.in
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Type of Exam||Annual Exams/ Final Exams/ Board Exams|
|Exam Date||Exams Cancelled due to Corona|
|Result Date||3 Aug 2021 at 12:00 noon|
|Mode of Result||Online|
|Documents required to check Result||Roll Number|
CBSE 10th Result 2021 Date
The CBSE 10th result date is 3 Aug 2021. The result will be declared on the official website of the CBSE @cbseresults.nic.in. The link to check the CBSE 10th Class Result is given below. It is to be noted that due to Coronavirus the annual exam of CBSE board 10th and 12th class was cancelled this year session 2020-21. Keeping in view the safety of the students, the board decided to cancel the CBSE Exams 2021. Now, the CBSE is going to prepare the result of class 10 on the basis of the internal assessment and the annual results will be declared soon by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
How to check CBSE 10th Result 2021
Follow these steps to check the CBSE 10th Class Result 2021:
- Visit the official website of CBSE at cbseresults.nic.in (Result Download Direct link given below)
- Click on the Result option “CBSE Secondary Exam Result 2021“
- Here you will find the option to enter your Roll Number
- Enter your Roll Number and Click on Submit Button
- Your CBSE 10th Class Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the Result PDF for future reference.
- Download the Umang app from the Google Play Store (for Android) or Apple App Store (for iPhone)
- Register yourself by entering the mobile number and OTP. Then
- Click on ‘All Services’ at the bottom menu bar. Then
- Click on the ‘CBSE’. Then
- Click on ’10th/ 12th’. Then
- Click on ‘Results’
- Choose the exam name, Year and enter you Roll Number
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to view the result
CBSE results are also available through IVRS and via SMS. CBSE will send results to the mobile numbers registered with the board. Candidates may also call the numbers provided by the Board to know their results. The detailed process will be released on the result press release.
- Visit this website of Digilocker https://accounts.digitallocker.gov.in/signup and register yourself.
- Visit the website https://accounts.digitallocker.gov.in/ and login in to the Digilocker account.
- Find for the CBSE or CBSE 10th Result in the Digilocker Dashboard
- Click on ‘Class X Marksheet’
- Enter your Name, Year of Exam and Roll Number.
- Click on ‘Get Document’ and view the result
|Join Telegram/ WhatsApp Group to get result news||Click Here|
|CBSE 10th Result 2021 Direct Link (3 Aug 2021 at 12:00 noon)||Click Here|
|Find Roll Number (By Name)||Click Here|
|FAQs Related to the CBSE 10th Class Result 2021||Click Here|
|CBSE Official Website @cbse.gov.in||Click Here|
|Check Govt Jobs in Haryana||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to check the CBSE 10th Result 2021?
The direct link to check the CBSE 10th Class Result is http://cbseresults.nic.in/CBSEResults/
What is the CBSE 10th Class 10th Result Date?
CBSE 10th Result date is 3 Aug 2021.
What is the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education?
How will the result of CBSE 2021 be declared?
The CBSE 10th result 2021 will be declared on the basis of Internal Assessment.