CDLU B.Ed Admission 2021-22: Chaudhary Devi Lal University (CDLU) Sirsa has invited online applications for admission in the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Regular and B.Ed (Special) two-year course. Eligible candidates can apply online from the link given below. Check the official notification/ prospectus of CDLU B.Ed Admission 2021-22 for all the eligibility, important dates, Fees Structure, How to apply, Merit List, etc.
CDLU Sirsa B.Ed Admission 2021-22 Prospectus and Apply Online
|University Name||Chaudhary Devi Lal University (CDLU) Sirsa, Haryana|
|Course Name||B.Ed/ B.Ed (Special)|
|Last Date to apply||8 November 2021 (For Govt Aided Colleges)|
18 Nov 2021 (For Self Finance Colleges)
|Application Fees||Gen: Rs. 1000/- |
SC/ DSC/ BC/ PH/ Female (Haryana): Rs. 625/-
|Total Vacant Seats||3680|
Important Dates/ Admission Schedule
CDLU B.Ed Admission Eligibility
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor Degree and/or in the Master Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanity, Bachelor in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other equivalent qualification.
- The relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/PWD categories as per the rules of the Central Government/ State Government.
CDLU B.Ed Course Fees
Check the detailed prospectus given below for the detailed Fees Structure of the B.Ed Course in CDLU.
|Self Financing Colleges||Rs. 44000/- plus Annual Charges (4310/-)|
|University Teaching Department||Rs. 12000/- plus Annual Charges (16710/-)|
|Govt Aided Colleges||Rs. 12000/- plus Annual Charges (5190/-)|
CDLU B.Ed Admission Merit List
Merit for admission to B.Ed. the course shall be determined on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. In case a candidate has passed the Master Degree Examination also along with Bachelor Degree, the higher percentage of marks obtained either in Under Graduate and Post Graduate degree will be taken into consideration while determining the merit. However, if two or more candidates have obtained equal marks, the following procedure will be used for the preparation of merit.
- Candidate senior in age will be given first preference
- If tie still persists, then marks obtained in 12th will be considered
- If tie still persists, then marks in 10th will be considered to break the tie