Chhatisgarh Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2021: Chhatisgarh Postal Circle has invited online applications for Chhatisgarh GDS Recruitment 2021 for the post of Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) for the Chhatisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 through Advt. No. GDS-CELL/1-12/CH-VI /2020/CYCLE-III DATED 8.3.2021
Check NOTIFICATION FOR THE POSTS OF GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE – III/2020-2021 Chhatisgarh CIRCLE and Apply Online for the 3162 Vacancies Chhatisgarh Post Office Recruitment 2021/ Chhatisgarh Dak Sevak Post Office Vacancy 2021/ Chhatisgarh Post Office Bharti 2021 of Post of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Dak Sevak (GDS) in India Posts Recruitment 2021.
Chhatisgarh Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2021
|India Post Office Recruitment 2021|
Chhatisgarh Post Office Recruitment 2021
|Recruitment Authority||Indian Postal Department|
|Post Name||Chhatisgarh Post Office GDS|
|Total Vacancy||1137 (UR- 464, SC- 149, ST- 326, OBC- 29, EWS- 124, PwD-A- 12, PWD-B- 11, PWD-C- 11, PWD-DE- 11)|
|Age Limit||18-40 Years (On 8/3/2021)|
> Age Relaxation as per Rules
|Qualification||10th Pass (with Passing Marks in Maths) + Knowledge of Local Language|
|Important Dates||Apply Start:- 8/3/2021|
Last Date to Apply:- 7/4/2021
|Application Fees||Gen/ OBC/ EWS:- Rs. 100/-|
Female/ Others:- Rs. 0/-
|Status||Chhatisgarh GDS Recruitment 2021 Result|
✅ Gramin Dak Sevak Salary of India Post GDS Online 2021/ GDS Salary
The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of Chhatisgarh GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018 for Chhatisgarh Post Office Recruitment 2021. Check Chhatisgarh GDS Salary/ Salary Structure as per 7th pay commission:
|Post Name||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12000/-||Rs. 14500/-|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10000/-||Rs. 12000/-|
✅ Selection Process of Chhatisgarh Postal GDS Recruitment 2021
- Selection in Chhatisgarh Post Office Recruitment 2021 will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications. Only marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred to in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidates into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In the case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB (higher age as merit), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woman, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female, EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC transmale, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS trans-male, EWS male, UR trans-male, UR male.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per the cycle of online engagement in Chhatisgarh Post Office Recruitment 2021. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in the candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of the prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSC where Postal Circle is providing opportunity). Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
- If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5, etc, and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited. Similarly, in the case of a candidate if joins at any selected post, offers to the remaining choices will automatically be forfeited. If a candidate has applied for more than one circle only one post will be offered per circle.
- Applicants who submitted applications with incomplete/ incorrect data will also be rejected from consideration. Candidate should select an appropriate Board based on the year of pass and Board of the pass from the respective states which recognized the Boards. Any deviation with reference to the documents submitted and data entered will also liable for rejection of the candidature.
✅ How to Check the Chhatisgarh GDS 2021 Result?
Whenever the result will be declared, we will upload it here as a pdf file. To receive the notification of the declaration of the result, join our Telegram Group.
✅ Important Links for Chhatisgarh GDS Recruitment 2021
|Join Telegram Group (अपडेट सबसे तेज)||Click Here|
|Chhatisgarh GDS Result PDF Download (Update Soon)||Click Here|
|Step I Registration @appost||Click Here|
|Step II Pay Application Fees @appost in gdsonline||Click Here|
|Step III Apply Online @appost gdsonline||Click Here|
|Chhatisgarh Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website @appost.in||Click Here|
|Official Website @indiapost.gov.in||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt Jobs||Click Here|
✅ How many vacancies are advertised for Chhatisgarh Post Office GDS 2021?
✔️ A total of 1137 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak has been advertised Chhatisgarh Postal Circle GDS.
✅ How to apply for Postal Circle Chhatisgarh GDS Recruitment 2021?
✔️ Apply online from website www.appost.in
✅ What is the eligibility to apply for Chhatisgarh GDS Recruitment 2021?
✔️ 10th Pass + Knowledge of local language. Age limit 18-40 Years on 8 March 2021.
✅ What is the selection process of Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak?
✔️ The selection of India Posts GDS is done on the merit basis of the marks of the 10th class.
✅ What is the last date to apply for Chhatisgarh GDS Recruitment 2021?
✔️ 7 April 2021