CRSU Jind Professor Online Form 2020: Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind has invited online applications from the eligible candidates for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor in various subjects by direct recruitment via Advt No 05/2020. The PayScale for Professor is Rs. 144200/- (Level-14) and The PayScale for Associate Professor is Rs. 131400/- (Level-13-A)
CRSU Jind Professor Online Form 2020 Apply @crsu.ac.in
- Professor (Chemistry) Post: 01-SC
- Professor (Commerce) Post: 01-UR
- Professor (History) Post: 01-UR (ESM)
- Professor (Psychology) Post: 01-UR (PwBD)
- Associate Professor (Chemistry) Post: 02 (01-UR, 01-BC-A)
- Associate Professor (Commerce) Post: 02 (01-BC-B, 01-SC)
- Associate Professor (Computer Science & Applications) Post: Post: 01-UR
- Associate Professor (English) Post: 02-UR
- Associate Professor (Mathematics) Post: 02-UR
✅ Important Dates for CRSU Jind Professor Online Form 2020
- Online apply Start: 12 October 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 1 November 2020
- Last Date for Receipt of Print Copy of Application (By Registered/ Speed Post/ By Hand): 9 November 2020
✅ Application Fee for CRSU Jind Professor Online Form 2020
- Male (Irrespective of State) and Female (Non-Haryana Resident): Rs. 1200/-
- Female (Haryana Resident): Rs. 600/-
- SC/ BC/ EWS (Haryana Resident): Rs. 300/-
- PwD and ESM of Haryana: Rs. 0/-
✅ Important Links for CRSU Jind Professor Online Form 2020
|CRSU Jind Professor Online Form 2020 Apply Online/ Login|
|CRSU Jind Professor Online Form 2020 Notification|
|CRSU Jind Official Website @crsu.ac.in|
|Check Other Govt Jobs in Haryana|
|✅ Join Telegram Channel|
✅ Important Instructions for CRSU Jind Professor Online Form 2020
- Qualifications, as prescribed by the UGC and adopted by the University for the post of Professor, are placed at Annexure-A.
- Qualifications, as prescribed by the UGC and adopted by the University for the post of Associate Professor, are placed at Annexure-B.
- Screening and Selection Criteria for the post of Professor is placed at Annexure-C.
- Screening and Selection Criteria for the post of Associate Professor is placed at Annexure-D
- Methodology for calculating Academic/Research Score as per the UGC is placed at Annexure-E.
- The candidates who had applied against these posts vide Advt. No. 07/2019 or Advt. No. 03/2020 need to apply afresh with the revised application processing fee. The candidates are required to attach the following documentary evidence failing which the claim will not be entertained:
- As per the Public Notice No. F.1-1/2018(Journal/CARE) dated 16-09-2020 (Annexure-F), Research Publications only from the journals indexed in UGC-CARE List should be considered prospectively for any purpose.
- Proof of Peer-Reviewed/ UGC Listed Journals.
- Proof of Impact Factor as per Thomson Reuters List.
- Proof of Research Guidance issued by the competent authority of the Concerned University.
- The candidates, who applied earlier against these advertised posts may claim for refund of a fee to the Assistant Registrar (Establishment), Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind with valid proof the latest by November 30, 2020.
- The candidates are advised to fill the marks secured in various examinations properly. In case of any variation in marks (filled vis-à-vis marks in original documents/ mark sheets) found at the time of document verification, the candidate may not be allowed to attend the interview
- The University shall reserve the right to change the number of posts/ categories, not to fill any post, and withdraw the advertised posts at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- Only those possessing prescribed qualifications may apply online up to November 01, 2020. Thereafter, the website link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for the last date of submission of the online form. The applicants are required to submit the printed copy of the online application form along with self-attested copies of relevant testimonials (from Matriculation onwards) and publications by November 09, 2019 (up to 5.00 PM). The University shall not be responsible for postal delay if any. In case, the last date for submission of Print/hard copy falls on a holiday, then the next working day shall be treated as the last date.
- Application Processing fee as under can be paid online (Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card) through University website as per the above schedule: a) Male (irrespective of State) and Female (Non-Haryana resident): Rs. 1200/- b) Female (Haryana Resident) : Rs. 600/- c) SC/BC/EWS (Haryana Resident) : Rs. 300/- d) Person with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-Servicemen (Haryana Resident): Exempted from Fees
- The above benefit of fee concession will be given only to those who are domicile of Haryana State.
- A separate application form is required to be submitted for each post along with the requisite fee.
- The eligibility of candidates will be determined as on the last date fixed for submission of the online application form.
- Reservation will be as per the Haryana Government norms.
- The benefit of reservation will be given only to those SC/BCA/BCB/Persons with Disabilities/ESM /EWS candidates, who are domicile of Haryana State. Such candidates are required to attach/upload a relevant Certificate duly issued by the competent authority at the time of filling online application. Page 3 of 3
- ESM/DESM candidates of Haryana claiming benefit will have to produce the valid Eligibility Certificate from the concerned Zila Sainik Board at the time of the interview. The mere dependent certificate will not be entertained. ESM candidates should also produce an attested photocopy of the identity card issued by the concerned Zila Sainik Board at the time of the interview.
- NONE OF THE PERSON BELOW SHALL FALL WITHIN DEFINITION OF WORD DEPENDENT OF EX-SERVICEMEN IN TERMS OF HARYANA GOVT. LETTER NO.12/37/79- GSIII DATED 21-11-1980:-
- A person working on an ad-hoc basis against the post advertised or somewhere else.
- A person unemployed at the time of making the application but he may have other sources of income viz. from agriculture, trade, property, Bank balance, etc.
- A person who is a member of the joint Hindu family and remains dependent upon the Karta till there is a partition in the family or he ceases to be a member of the joint Hindu family and is obliged to pass on all his income to the Karta and he draws money for his subsistence from the pool of the joint Hindu family with the consent of the Karta.
- A candidate who is a member of the joint Hindu family is employed on an ad hoc basis but he is otherwise dependent on his father.
- Incomplete applications or the applications received without the prescribed fee or received after the last date of receipt of applications are liable to be rejected.