CUH Recruitment 2020: The Central University of Haryana (CUH) Mahendergarh, latest updates about the New vacancies notifications, Admit Cards, Results, CUH Jobs, CUH Vacancies, and all other latest updates of the CUH Vacancies are given here.
CUH Recruitment of Guest Faculty 2020 Walk-in-Interview
- Date of Interview: 24-30 October 2020
- The venue of Interview: Administrative Block, University Campus, Central University of Haryana, Mahendergarh, Haryana 123031
✅ General Instructions:
- The candidates should bring their applications on prescribed Pro-forma along with original and self-attested copies of certificates. The application form is attached in the link given below.
- The qualifications are as per the UGC Regulations-2018. For details UGC’s website www.ugc.ac.in may be referred to.
- The selected candidates will be paid Rs. 1500/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs. 50000/- per month.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- Applications not accompanied by necessary supporting documents, self-attested copies of degrees, certificates/ mark sheets/ experience/ category certificate/ issues by the competent authority, and incomplete applications shall be rejected summarily.
- The eligibility of the candidates will be determined on the date of the Interview.
- A separate application form must be submitted for each post/ department.
- The application duly filled in the prescribed form, along with the relevant documents are required to be submitted at the time of the walk-in-interview.
- Change in the schedule of the interview, if any will be displayed only on the website of the university website www.cuh.ac.in
- No separate call letter for walk-in-interviews will be issued to the individual candidates.
✅ CUH Recruitment 2020 Walk-in-Interview Schedule
✅ Important Links
|CUH Recruitment 2020 Guest Faculty Notification and Application Form|
|CUH Official Website @cuh.ac.in|
|Check Other Govt Jobs in Haryana|
|✅ Join Telegram Channel|
✅ About Central University of Haryana (CUH)
Central University of Haryana is a Central University established under the Central Universities Act, 2009 of the Parliament. It is one of the 15 Central Universities established by MHRD, GoI under the XIth Five Year Plan (2007-12). The University is fully funded by the UGC.
Permanent Campus of the University is situated in 488 acres of land at Jant-Pali Villages, Mahendergarh district of Haryana from where CUH is running its academic operations.