DGOL & SM, IHQ of MOD (Army) Recruitment 2022: Additional Directorate General, Movement has released the latest notification for the recruitment of various Group C posts in the Ministry of Defence. Eligible candidates can apply offline by sending the duly filled application form to the concerned address.
All the details related to Army ADG Movement Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
Army DGOL & SM, IHQ of MOD (Army) Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Recruitment Organization||Ministry of Defence (MOD)|
|Post Name||Various Group C Posts|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||March 6, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
- Apply Start: 5.2.2022
- Apply Last Date: 6.3.2022
- Exam Date: Notify Later
- No Application Fees
Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
Age Limit (On 6.3.2022):
- Max 30 Yrs (For Assistant Accountant)
- 18-25 Years (For Other Posts)
- [Age Relaxation as per Rules]
Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Steno Gd-II||2 (UR-1, OBC-1)||12th Pass + Steno|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||13 (UR-10, SC-1, ST-1, OBC-1)||12th Pass + Typing|
|Tally Clerk||10 (UR-8, SC-1, OBC-1)||10th Pass|
|Cook||2 (SC-1, OBC-1)||10th Pass + Cooking|
|MTS (Safaiwala)||2 (UR-2)||10th Pass|
|Asst Accountant||1 (UR-1)||B.Com|
|MTS (Watchman)||3 (UR-2, ST-1)||10th Pass|
|MTS (Messenger)||1 (UR-1)||10th Pass|
|Carpenter||2 (UR-2)||10th Pass|
|Regular Labourer||5 (UR-3, SC-1, OBC-1)||10th Pass|
ADG Movement Vacancy 2022 Selection Process
The Selection Process of ADG, DGOL & SM, IHQ of MOD (Army) New Delhi Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam
- Practical/ Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
ADG Movement Group C Recruitment Exam Pattern
A written test will be held which will have questions of the level of Class 10th. The paper will have four sections evaluating questions on Gen Intelligence and reasoning, Gen Awareness, Mathematics and English would also be subjected to Practical examination/ Skill test wherever applicable. Negative marking @ 0.25 marks per wrong answer is also applicable. Candidates appearing for the written tests would also be subjected to practical/skill tests.
How to Apply
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Download the application Form given below
- Duly fill up the application form and attach the follwing documents
- Matriculation/10th Pass Certificate.
- Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (wherever applicable).
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Two self-addressed envelopes affixed Rs 5/- postal stamp.
- Two latest color passport size photographs.
- NOC from present employer (if the applicant is already a Government Servant).
- Photocopy of Discharge book.(Ex-Servicemen only).
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “Application for the Post of ……. Cat. ……….“
- Send the duly filled application form to the address of “The Commandant, Embarkation Headquarters, 2nd Floor, Nav Bhavan Building, 10 R Kamani Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400 001”
|Join Telegram Group for All Army Jobs||Click Here|
|ADG Movement Recruitment 2022 Notification and Application Form PDF||Click Here|
|Indian Army Official Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt Jobs||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for ADG Movement Group C Vacancy 2022?
Apply Offline by sending the duly filled application form to the concerned address
What is the last date to apply for Army ADG DGOL & SM, IHQ of MOD Vacancy 2022?
March 6, 2022