DSSC Recruitment 2021: Defence Services Staff College (DSSC) Wellington (Nilgiris), Tamilnadu has invited offline applications for the Group C various posts like Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Stenographer Grade-II, Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Sukhani, Carpenter, etc. for a total of 83 Vacancies.
All the details related to DSSC Wellington Recruitment 2021 like Latest Jobs Notification, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
DSSC Recruitment 2021- MTS, LDC, Driver, Steno, etc Offline Form
|Recruitment Organization||Defence Services Staff College (DSSC)|
|Post Name||Group C Posts|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies as per post|
|Job Location||Wellington (Tamilnadu)|
|Last Date to Apply||22 May 2021|
|Address||DEFENCE SERVICES STAFF COLLEGE, WELLINGTON (THE NILGIRIS), TAMIL NADU, PIN: 643 231|
|Defence Services Staff College (DSSC)|
DSSC Wellington Recruitment 2021
|Dates||Apply Start: 1/5/2021|
Last Date to Apply: 22/5/2021
Exam Date: Notify Later
|Fees||No Application Fees|
|Age||Given Below (As on 22.5.2021)|
[Age Relaxation as per Rules]
✅ Post Details & Qualification
|Steno||4 (Gen-3, OBC- 1)||18-27||12th Pass + Steno|
|LDC||10 (Gen-4, ST-1, OBC- 4, EWS-1)||18-27||12th Pass + Typing|
|Driver||7 (Gen-4, OBC- 3)||18-27||12th Pass + HMV +2 Yr Exp|
|Sukhani||1 (Gen-1)||18-25||12th Pass + Swimming Certificate|
|Carpenter||1 OBC-1)||18-25||12th Pass/ ITI|
|MTS||60 (Gen-25, SC-7, ST-2, OBC- 21, EWS-5)||18-25||10th Pass|
✅ Selection Process & Exam Pattern
- All applications will be scrutinized in terms of age limits, minimum qualification, documents, and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written tests.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for the written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualification.
- The written test will consist of (i) General Intelligence and Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness (v) Trade Specific.
- The question cum answer paper will be English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill/physical test wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test
- Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of the annexure attached with the application.
✅ How to Apply
- Check the eligibility from the official notification given below
- Download the application form given below and fill it in English Language
- Attach the Self-attested copy of the following documents along with the application form
- Educational Certificates/ Marksheets (10th/ 12th/ Graduation, ITI, etc)
- Technical Qualification Certificate (if any)
- Paste Passport Size Photo (Self-Attested)
- Caste/ Category Certificate
- Duly Filled Acknowledgement Cards
- Self Addressed envelope of 10*22 cms with Rs. 22/- postage stamps to be pasted.
- Any Other relevant Document
- Write on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THEP POST OF …… …… …….. ….”
- Send the Application Form to the address given below
- “The Commandant, Defence Services Staff College, Wellington (Nilgiris)- 643231, Tamilnadu“
- Note: Separate Application should be submitted for each post.
✅ Important Links
|Join Telegram Group (अपडेट सबसे तेज)||Click Here|
|Notification PDF & Application Form||Click Here|
|DSSC Website @dssc.gov.in||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt Jobs||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
✅ What is the full form of DSSC?
✔️ Defence Services Staff College
✅ Who can apply for DSSC Group C Vacancy 2021?
✔️ Any Indian Citizen, who otherwise fulfills the eligibility criteria can apply for the DSSC Wellington Recruitment 2021
✅ What is the last date to apply for the DSSC Vacancy 2021?
✔️ 22 May 2021
✅ What is the official website of DSSC Wellington?