FSSAI Recruitment 2021: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has issued the latest Notification for various posts like Principal Manager, Assistant Director, Assistant Director (Technical), Deputy Manager, Food Analyst, Technical Analyst, Technical Officer, Central Food Safety Officer, Assistant Manager (IT), Assistant Manager, Assistant, Hindi Translator, Personal Assistant, IT Assistant, Junior Assistant Grade-I, etc.
All the details related to FSSAI Recruitment 2021 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
FSSAI Recruitment 2021 [255 Posts] Notification and Apply Online
|Recruitment Organization||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)|
|Advt. No.||DR-02/2021, DR-03/2021, DR-04/2021|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||12 November 2021|
|Address||FDA Bhawan, Kotla Road, New Delhi- 110002|
| Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) |
FSSAI Recruitment 2021
- Apply Start: 13.10.2021
- Apply Last Date: 12.11.2021
- Exam Date: Notify Later
- Gen/ OBC: ₹ 1500/-
- SC/ST/ EWS/ Women/ ESM/ PwD: ₹ 500/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Given Below (As on 12.11.2021)
- [Age Relaxation as per Rules]
✅ Post Details & Eligibility
✅ Educational Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institution; and six years’ experience in handling administration, finance, human resource development or/ and vigilance and accounts matters. OR
- Degree of Law from a recognized University or institution with three years’ experience of handling legal matters or working experience as a Law Officer in a reputed Government or Autonomous body or Research Institutions or Universities or Public Sector Undertakings or Law firms.
Assistant Director (Technical)
- M.Tech/ PG Diploma/ B.E. B.Tech
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma (Full Time courses) in journalism or Mass Communication or Public Relation or MBA with specialization in Marketing from a recognized university or Institute and six years of experience.
Food Analyst :
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology OR
- Bachelor of Technology in Dairy or Oil or degree in Veterinary Sciences and 3 years of experience in the analysis of food
Technical Officer :
- Master Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or Dairy Technology or Agricultural or horticultural Sciences or Industrial Microbiology or Toxicology or Public Health or Life Science or Biotechnology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance. OR
- BE or B.Tech in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Food Process Engineering or Food Processing Technology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance or Bachelor’s degree in Medicine or Veterinary Sciences or Fisheries or Animal Sciences OR
- PG Diploma of at least one-year duration in Food Safety or Food Science or Food Processing or Quality Assurance in Food sector or Dietetic and Public Health or Nutrition or Dairy Science or Bakery Science or Post Harvest Technology
Central Food Safety Officer
- Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or degree in medicine from a recognized University.
Assistant Manager (IT)
- B.Tech or M. Tech in Computer Science or any other relevant Engineering Discipline or MCA OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant field and 5 Years of total experience. Minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma (Full Time courses) in journalism or Mass Communication or Public Relation from a recognized university or Institute OR
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Work or psychology or Labour and Social Welfare from a recognized university or Institute OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Library Sciences or Library and Information Science of a recognized University or Institute. Two years of professional experience in a Library under Central or State Govt. or Autonomous or Statutory Organisation or Public Sector Undertaking or University.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- Masters degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory subject and vice versa. OR
- Masters degree in any other subject with Hindi and English as compulsory subjects
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution with proficiency in shorthand (80 WPM) and typing (40 WPM – English) and/ or (35 WPM Hindi) Should be computer literate and proficient in using MS Office and internet etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least one year PG Diploma / Degree in Computer Application or Information Technology or equivalent degree in relevant field. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application or equivalent degree in relevant field
Junior Assistant Grade 1 :
- 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
✅ Selection Process
The Selection Process of FSSAI Recruitment 2021 includes the following Stages as given below. The detailed syllabus and the exam pattern for each post are given in the Syllabus PDF given in the important links below.
- Written Exam (CBT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|Post Name||Stages of Selection||Weightage|
|Food Analyst||Written Test + Interview|
|Technical Officer||CBT (Stage-I) + CBT (Stage-II)|
|Central Food Safety Officer|
|Assistant Manager (IT)|
|Hindi Translator||CBT||CBT – 100%|
|Personal Assistant||CBT + Proficiency in Shorthand and Typing|
|Junior Assistant Grade-I|
|Assistant Director||CBT (Stage-I) + CBT (Stage-II) + Interview|
|Assistant Director (Technical)|
✅ How to Apply
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the application Form