HARTRON DEO Recruitment 2021: Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (HARTRON) has invited online applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Data Entry Operators (DEO) on a Job Work Basis all over Haryana. The Test for the Hartron DEO will be held at IDDC, Ambala & HMSDC, Gurugram enters only.
Hartron DEO Recruitment 2021 [310 Posts] Notification & Apply Online
Recruitment Organization: HARTRON
Post Name: Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Salary: Rs. 18000/-
Job Location: Ambala/ Bhiwani/ Charkhi Dadri/ Hisar/ Jind/ Karnal/ Kaithal/ Mewat/ Panchkula
Age Limit: Update Soon
- 10+2 (With 50% marks) or Graduation and ‘O’ Level Or
- One year computer course. Or
- Three years Diploma in any stream/BCA/B.Sc ( Comp. Sc./IT) Or
- Matric (50% marks) with Two years Diploma in Office Management and Computer Applications. Or
- Post Matric one year ITI course in stenography/NCVT in stenography (with 60% marks)
- And, Data Punching speed of 9000 key depressions per hour or 150 key depressions per minute
Application Fees: Update Soon
Apply Start: 29 March 2021
Last Date to Apply: 7 April 2021
Admit Card Date: 16 April 2021
|✅ Join Telegram Channel|
|Hartron DEO Eligibility Criteria|
|HARTRON DEO 2021 Short Notification|
|Hartron Official Website|
|Check Other Govt Jobs Updates|
The last decade has witnessed the advent of a new ‘Super Power’- Information. Direct & undiluted access to the right data, at the right time & in the right perspective is the real power. And the tools & methodology that sustain the flow of this data are under the realm of IT. Information Technology is a philosophy and not just a tool. HARTRON is committed to providing the right tools, right techniques & right methodologies to ensure that even the common people can contribute & participate in optimizing & enhancing Haryana.
The Corporation has been a pioneer in Information Technology and has a number of prestigious projects to its credit. Hartron was the first organization that undertook the voter Identity Cards Projects in India. The identity cards project was the largest database application in India, wherein the details of voters were to be maintained along with their photographs. The project was executed with the highest accuracy of 98% in India, which is a record.
- Hartron after bifurcating from HSIIDC started working independently with effect from 1st Jan 1983.
- Initially, Hartron was mainly providing R & D services to small-scale units from Ambala and Gurgaon and participated in inequity in a few of the Electronic Units.
- With the need for computerization in all fields, Hartron started providing IT & IT-enabled services.
- The bye-laws of the corporation were approved in 1998 with 446 posts at various levels out of which 308 were filled.
- The revenue in the year 1997-98 was 662.85 lakhs which increased to Rs. 3993.83 in the financial year 2011-12.
- The regular Staff strength as on date has reduced to 237 from 308 and in addition, 188 persons are working on job work/contract basis.
- Punjab PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment 2021 [160 Post] Notification & Apply Online
- NCDC Recruitment of Various Posts Walk-in-Interview on 15-16 April 2021
- IISER Mohali Non-Faculty Recruitment 2021 Notification & Apply Online
- NITTTR Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 Notification & Apply Online
- Central Sanskrit University Recruitment 2021 LDC, MTS Notification & Apply Online