HARTRON Free Computer Course for SC Candidates: Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (HARTRON) has invited online applications for the One Year Free Computer Course for SC Candidates of residents of Haryana. The HARTRON will provide a one-year free computer course/ IT training to the Scheduled Category (SC) candidates. The selected candidates will be provided training at the Hartron Skill Centres located throughout the state. The training is free of cost. The Courses given by Hartron are NSQF aligned and Career oriented.
Hartron Free Computer Course for SC Candidates Apply Online
✅ Eligibility for Hartron Free Computer Course
- 10+2 Pass
- Applicant should be bonafide resident of Haryana
- The applicant should be of SC category
✅ Instructions to Candidates
- Candidate can apply online through Hartron’s website www.hartron.org.in
- Guidelines/ Instructions for filling online registration forms are available on the website.
- District wise merit list on basis of actual percentage obtained in 10+2 will be uploaded only on the Hartron’s website. Preference will be given to girls if boys and girls are on the same score.
- For the latest updates please visit Hartron’s website www.hartron.org.in
- For any query, candidates may contact on the Telephone numbers given here: 0172-2562231, 2562456
✅ Important Links
|HARTRON Free Computer Course Apply Online (Will Start Soon)|
|HARTRON Free Computer Course for SC Candidates Notification|
|Hartron Official Website @hartron.org.in|
|Check Other Govt Jobs|
|✅ Join Telegram Channel|
✅ About HARTRON
Last decade has witnessed the advent of a new ‘Super Power’- Information. Direct & undiluted access to right data, at the right time & in the right perspective is the real power. And the tools & methodology that sustain the flow of this data are under the realm of IT. Information Technology is a philosophy, and not just a tool. HARTRON is committed to provide right tools, right techniques & right methodologies to ensure that even the common people can contribute & participate in optimizing & enhancing Haryana.
The Corporation has been a pioneer in Information Technology and has a number of prestigious projects to its credit. Hartron was the first organisation that undertook the voter Identity Cards Projects in India. The identity cards project, was the largest database application in India, wherein the details of voters were to be maintained alongwith their photographs.The project was executed with the highest accuracy of 98% in India, which is a record.
- Hartron after bifurcating from HSIIDC started working independently with effect from 1st Jan 1983.
- Initially, Hartron was mainly providing R & D services to small-scale units from Ambala and Gurgaon and participated in inequity in a few of the Electronic Units.
- With the need for computerization in all fields, Hartron started providing IT & IT-enabled services.
- The bye-laws of the corporation were approved in 1998 with 446 posts at various levels out of which 308 were filled.
- The revenue in the year 1997-98 was 662.85 lakhs which increased to Rs. 3993.83 in the financial year 2011-12.
- The regular Staff strength as on date has reduced to 237 from 308 and in addition, 188 persons are working on a job work/contract basis.