Haryana ANM, GNM, MPHW Admission 2022: DMER Haryana has released the latest notification for the Haryana Nursing Admission online registration for admission to ANM, GNM, and MPHW (M) courses in Government and Private Institutions in the State of Haryana for the academic Session 2021-22. Eligible candidates can register for Haryana ANM Admission 2022, Haryana GNM Admission 2022, and Haryana MPHW Admission 2022-23. from 19-27 September 2022.
Full Forms of ANM, GNM, and MPHW
- ANM: Auxiliary Nurse Midwife
- GNM: General Nursing Midwifery
- MPHW: Multipurpose Health Worker
Haryana ANM, GNM, MPHW Admission 2022-23 Re-Schedule: Check New Date for Process
|Organization Name||Director-General of Medical Education & Research, Haryana (DMER)|
|Course Name||ANM, GNM, and MPHW (M)|
|Last Date to Register||September 23, 2022|
Important Dates/ Schedule of Haryana ANM, GNM, MPHW (M) Admission 2022
- Registration Start Date: 19.9.2022 (02:00 pm)
- Last Date of Registration: 23.9.2022 (up to 11:59 pm)
- Merit List: 29.9.2022
Application/ Registration Fees
- UR/ Gen: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ BCA/ BCB/ PWBD/ FF/ ESM/ EWS (Haryana): Rs. 750/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Eligibility for Admission to Haryana ANM/ GNM/ MPHW (M) Courses
Age Limit: 17-35 Years (as on 31.12.2022)
Only female candidates will be considered for the ANM course and only Male candidates for MPHW (M) course.
|ANM||12th Pass in any stream|
|GNM||12th Pass/ ANM Pass|
|MPHW (Male)||12th Pass in any stream|
Fees Structure of ANM/ GNM/ MPHW (M) Courses
|Course||Govt College||Private College|
|ANM||Rs. 15000/-||Rs. 137800/-|
|GNM||Rs. 15000/-||Rs. 198200/-|
|MPHW (M)||Rs. 15000/-||Rs. 94000/-|
Haryana ANM, GNM, MPHW Admission Process
The schedule of counseling, admissions, and the start of classes shall be in conformity with the schedule laid down by the Indian Nursing Council / State Government/Haryana Nurses & Nurse Midwives Council.
- Admission will be made through Online Centralised Counselling from the list of registered candidates on the web portal as per merit in the respective qualifying examinations.
- Preference in merit shall be given to candidates with the Subjects of Science in the qualifying examination. Only after exhausting the list of candidates with Science in the qualifying examination, the other eligible candidates will be considered.
- In case of a tie between two or more candidates having equal marks/merit in the merit list, the tie will be broken as under –
- Candidates with higher marks in Biology (for candidates having biology as a subject)
- Candidates with higher aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Candidate older in age.
- Alphabetically the one who comes first.
|Admission Re-Schedule Notice (dated 7.10.2022)||Click Here|
|Preference Delay Notice (dated 1.10.2022)||Click Here|
|Haryana ANM Merit List (29.9.2022)||Click Here|
|Haryana GNM Merit List (29.9.2022)||Click Here|
|Haryana MPHW Merit List (29.9.2022)||Click Here|
|Haryana ANM, GNM, MPHW Admission Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Haryana ANM, GNM, MPHW Admission Registration Link||Click Here|
|Govt Jobs||Click Here|
How to apply for Haryana ANM, GNM, MPHW Admission 2022?
Apply online from the website www.nursing.online-counselling.co.in
What is the last date to apply for Haryana Staff Nurse Admission 2022?
September 27, 2022