Haryana D.El.Ed Admission Session 2020-22: SCERT Haryana and DED Haryana has invited online applications from the candidates for the admission in the two years D.El.Ed course. The SCERT Haryana has published the schedule of admission in the Haryana D.El.Ed Course. The candidates who want to take admission in D.El.Ed Haryana can apply online for which the registration will start from 15 October 2020. The important dates for the Haryana D.El.Ed Admission Session 2020-22 is given below.
Haryana D.El.Ed Admission Session 2020-22 Registration
हरियाणा D.El.Ed प्रवेश सत्र 2020-22: SCERT हरियाणा और DED हरियाणा ने दो साल के D.El.Ed पाठ्यक्रम में प्रवेश के लिए अभ्यर्थियों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। एससीईआरटी हरियाणा ने हरियाणा D.El.Ed पाठ्यक्रम में प्रवेश की अनुसूची प्रकाशित की है। जो उम्मीदवार D.El.Ed हरियाणा में प्रवेश लेना चाहते हैं वे ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं जिसके लिए पंजीकरण 15 अक्टूबर 2020 से शुरू होगा
✅ Eligibility for Haryana D.El.Ed Admission Session 2020-22
(A) The admission will be open to bonafide residents of Haryana and outside Haryana.
(B)The minimum Education Qualification for Admission to these courses is as follows:-
✅ (I) Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)
i. Candidates with at least 50% marks in Senior Secondary (10+2) from Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or its equivalent examination with five subjects including passed English as one of the subject.
ii. There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks in minimum qualifying marks i.e 47.5% at Senior Secondary (10+2) level for Scheduled Castes (SC), Backward Classes (BC) and Differently abled candidates.
iii. Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit
✅ (II) Diploma in Elementary Education (Urdu):- D.El.Ed. (U)
In addition to the qualifications prescribed as at (i) above for Diploma in Education (D.El.Ed), the candidate should have passed Urdu in Secondary (10th class) Examination from Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or any other Board having equivalence of their examinations with Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani.
1. A candidate having higher qualifications will not be entitled to any additional benefit whatsoever; he/she will have to fulfill all the requisite prescribed qualification and other eligibility conditions.
2. The eligibility of a candidate for admission to D.El.Ed. course shall be verified at the time of admission/ counseling.
3. The medium of Instruction & Examination for D.El.Ed. course will be Hindi except for Urdu & English subjects.
✅ Documents Required at the time of Admission for Haryana D.El.Ed Session 2020-22
The Candidates should bring all Original certificates/documents with attested copies of the testimonials at the time of admission along with two latest passport size photographs. They will also be required to submit the following documents.
- A copy of his/her Online Application Form & Allotment Letter.
- Attested photocopy of 10+2/ Sr.Secondary school certificate issued by Board of School Education Haryana Bhiwani or equivalent.
- Attested photocopy of the secondary certificate as a documentary proof of age and subject passing Hindi/Sanskrit.
- Attested photocopy of certificate for reserved category of Haryana resident only issued by the competent authority i.e. Deputy Commissioner/ City Magistrate/ Sub Divisional Officer (civil)/Tehsildar/ Naib Tehsildar/ Head of the Department.
- For candidates seeking admission in D.El.Ed (Urdu): Attested photocopies of Secondary/High School certificate passing Urdu as one subject issued by the Board.
- Attested copy of the certificate of good conduct issued by the Principal of the Institution last attended or any Gazetted Officer of Haryana State.
- Attested photocopy of the Haryana residence certificates (belonging to reserve categories) is to be submitted along with the original certificates at the time of admission.
- For the candidates belonging to SC attested copy of the certificate issued by the competent authority i.e. Tehsildar/ Naib Tehsildar, Head of the Dept. (in case of Govt. employees).
- For the candidates belonging to BCA/BCB attested copy of the certificate issued by the competent authority i.e. Tehsildar/ Naib Tehsildar, Head of the Dept. (in case of Govt. employees) also indicating therein that he/she/parents do not belong to the person/ section ( Creamy Layer) as per the state Govt. instructions.
- Physically Challenged (PHC/Blind) attested copy of the certificate issued by the Civil Surgeon of the District concerned. The disability should be 40% and above.
- For Dependent of children or grandchildren (Maternal/Paternal) claiming the benefit of Freedom Fighter: The certificate from Chief Secretary Haryana and relationship certificate from the Deputy Commissioner /competent authority.
- For Ex-servicemen & Dependent Ex-servicemen category: an attested copy of the certificate issued by the Zila Sainik/ District Sailors and Soldiers Board.
- For the candidates belonging to EWS the Certificate of EWS issued by the competent authority.
✅ Application Fees for Haryana D.El.Ed Admission Session 2020-22
- Gen/ EWS: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ BC/PH: Rs. 275/-
✅ Fees Details for Haryana D.El.Ed Admission Session 2020-22
Self Financed Institutions Fees: Fee for Self Financed Institutions in the state of Haryana is Rs.25, 800/- (Rs. Twenty Five Thousand Eight Hundred Only) annually as per notification excluding actual examination fees as prescribed by the examination body. The 2nd year fees are the same as per notification will be paid in the institution after completion of 1st year examination.
✅ List of Colleges for Haryana D.El.Ed Admission Session 2020-22
✅ General Instructions for the Candidates for Haryana D.El.Ed Admission Session 2020-22
Candidates mustfill at least 05 institutions of their own choice.
- Candidates are advised to study the instructions carefully before filling up the application form for admission.
- It is a professional course, regularity in attending the classes/ seminar/ workshops/ camps and other activities are essential.
- The candidates admitted to the course shall have to abide by all the rules and regulation of the Institution/Department.
- The candidates will be required to attend classes for minimum 200 working days excluding examination and admission days for appearing in the each year examination of D.El.Ed.–I/II
- On completion of the course, a certificate will be awarded to the successful candidates. A candidate is required to pass the examination as per rules/regulations of the department /examination agency laid down from time to time.
- The fee funds /other dues will be charged as per instructions issued by the Govt./School Education department from time to time.
- In case any candidate is found to have concealed any material fact/ given wrong information his/her candidature will be treated as cancelled.
- Candidates can contact the office of the Director, SCERT Haryana, Gurugram for any information/clarification (Telephone No. 0124-2314909). A separate helpline no. will be available on website www.dedharyana.org
- All legal disputes with regard to the admission/counselling up to the level of Session Court are subjected to the jurisdiction of Gurugram only.
- D.El.Ed course is a single professional course and it does not effect or affect the professional career of the candidate, so institution once allotted in the counseling will be final and the candidate will not be entertained in further counsellings. He/She can apply for migration after taking the admission in the allotted institution upto 40 days after closing of last counselling to Director, SCERT Haryana, Gurugram.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category who stand/fall in open merit will be considered in open merit first then in reserved category. Seat once allotted will not be entertained in further counselling.
- During two academic years diploma course, no candidate is allowed to continue his/her study in any college/institution/university as a regular or private candidate. If a candidate is found indulged in doing such a practice, a disciplinary action to the extent of cancellation of his/her candidature will be taken against him/her.
- The cost of online registration & Counseling fee will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- Any attempt on the part of a candidate, his parents or relative to canvas or bring influence to bear upon the staff of SCERT Haryana Gurugram directly or indirectly, for securing admission will be disqualification for admission.
- No judicial proceedings will lie against School Education department/SCERT Haryana for: i)any bonafide error that may occur in the counselling of any candidate for admission. ii)refusing to accept a certificate. iii) any other reason pertaining to admission of the student(s).
- In case of any ambiguity in the rules, interpretation of the same by Director, SCERT Haryana will be final.
- Any instructions/directions to modify/change any condition can be issued by the Director, SCERT Haryana prior to 1st counselling.