Haryana Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2020. हरियाणा पोस्ट ऑफिस स्पोर्ट्स कोटा भर्ती 2020. Applications in the prescribed format are invited from meritorious sportspersons for the post of Postal Assistant (PA), Postman/ Mail Guard, and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) under sports quota for the vacancy years 201 5- l 6, 2016- 17,2017-18,2018, and 2019 in Haryana Postal Circle. Get all other information regarding Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020.
Check Our Website for all other important notifications, dates, vacancies everything. Check our Website Haryana jobs. For regular job updates.
✅ Important Links for Haryana Post Office Sports Quota Vacancy 2020
|Download Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020
Haryana Post Office Sports Quota Vacancy 2020
|Recruitment Authority||Haryana Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Postal Assistant, MTS, Post Man/ Mail Guard|
|Pay Scale/ Salary||According to Post (Check Bellow)|
✅ Important Dates for Haryana Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2020
|Apply Online Start||03/08/2020|
|Last Date to Apply||02/09/2020|
|Last Day to Apply (Remote Area)||08/09/2020|
|Last Date to Pay Fees||26/08/2020|
✅ Haryana Post Office Sports Quota Vacancy 2020
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||25|
|Postman/ Mail Guard||14|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||19|
✅ Application Fees for Haryana Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2020
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
The candidates- shall have to pay the Application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rs. One Hundred only) through e-payment in the name of CPMG Staff Haryana (Biller IP 70004) at any of the computerized Post Office in India using the Challan Form by 26.08.2020.
✅ Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2020
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||18-27 Years||12th Pass+ Basic Computer Training Certificate|
|Postman/ Mail Guard||18-27 Years||12th Pass+ Basic Computer Training Certificate + Compulsory Hindi Up to Class 10.|
|Multi-Tasking Officer (MTS)||18-25 Years||10th Pass + Hindi Up to Class 10|
✅ Sports Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2020
Appointments will be made of sportspersons considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria:
- Sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in any of the games/ sports.
- Sportsmen who have represented their university in the Inter-university Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Boards in any of the sports/games.
- Sportsmen who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/ Games for schools conducted by the A1l India School Games Federation in games/sports.
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
- No such appointments will be made unless the candidate is, in all aspects, eligible for appointment to the post applied for. and in particular, with regard to age, educational or experience qualifications prescribed under the Recruitment Rules applicable to the post, except to the extent to which relaxations thereof have been permitted in respect of the class/ category of persons to which the applicant belongs.
✅ Selected Sports to Qualify for Appointment of Meritorious Sportsman
The list of Selected Sports is mentioned below :
Archery, Athletics (including Track and Field Events), Atya-Patya, Badminton, Ball-Badminton, Basketball, Billiards and Snooker, Boxing, Bridge, Carrom, Chess, Cricket, Cycling, Equestrian Sports, Football, Golf, Gymnastics (including Body Building), Handball, Hockey, Ice-Skiing, Ice-Hockey, Ice-Skating, Judo, Kabaddi, Karate-DO, Kayaking and Canoeing, Kho-kho, Polo, Powerlifting, Rifle Shooting, Roller Skating, Rowing, Soft Ball, Squash, Swimming, Table Tennis, Taekwondo, Tenni-Koit, Tennis, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling, Yachting.
✅ How to Apply for Haryana Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2020
Follow these Steps to Apply Offline for Haryana Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2020
- Download The Application Form and the Fees Chalan From the Official [email protected] or Click Here.
- Pay the required application fees within time.
- Fill the Application form and attach all required documents with Self Attest.
- Send the Application Form to the Bellow Given address :
Assistant Director (Staff), O/o the Chief Postmaster General, 107, Mall Road, Haryana Circle, Ambala Cantt- 133001
Write on the envelope “Application for Sports Quota Recruitment 2015-2019, Haryana Circle”
✅ Important Documents to be sent for Haryana Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2020
The copies of the educational qualification certificates, Certificate of Basic Computer Training, proof of date of birth, Community certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PH, proof in respect of Sports qualification/achievement, copy of Driving License of a two-wheeler or Light motor vehicle in case of Postman cadre and any other document required for the recruitment, duly self-attested or attested by the
Gazetted officer and original challan should be sent along with the filled application.
Note: ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES SHOULD NOT BE SENT.
✅ Selection Process for Haryana Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2020
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit and the order of Preference will be as given below:
- First preference to those candidates who have represented the country in an International Competition with the clearance of the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports.
- Next preference may be given to those who have represented a Statefu.T. in the Senior or Junior level National Championships, organized by the National Sports Federations recognized by the Department of Youth Affairs & Sports or National Games organized by the Indian Olympics Association and have won medals or positions up to 3’d place. Between the candidates participating in Senior and Junior National Championships/games, the candidates have participated and won the medal in Senior National Championships will be given preference.
- Next preference will be given to those, who have represented a University in an Inter-University competition conducted by the Association of Indian Universities/ Inter-University Sports Board and have won medals or positions up to 3’o place in finals.
- Next preference will be given to those who have represented the State Schools in the National Sports/ Games for School conducted by the All India School Games Federation and have won medals or positions up to 3’d place”
- The next preference will be given to those, who have been awarded the National award in physical efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
- Next preference will be given to those who represented a Statefunion Territory of university/ State Schools Teams at the level mentioned in categories (2) to (4) but could not win a medal or position, in the same order of preference
✅ Salary of Haryana Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2020
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||Level 4 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 25500-81100)|
|Postman/ Mail Guard||Level3 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 21700-69100)|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Level 1 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 18000-56900)|
✅ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
✅Qualification for Haryana Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2020?
✔️The 10th pass is required for MTS posts. For other details read the Eligibility Criteria Part.
✅Salary of Haryana Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2020?
✔️The basic Salary starts at 18000 Rs. And Goes up to Rs 81100.
✅How to Apply for Haryana Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2020?
✅How Many Vacancies are there for Haryana Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2020?
✔️There is a total of 58 Vacancies.