Haryana Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2021. हरियाणा पोस्ट ऑफिस स्पोर्ट्स कोटा भर्ती 2021. Applications in the prescribed format are invited from meritorious sportspersons for the post of Postal Assistant (PA), Postman/ Mail Guard, and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) under sports quota for the vacancy years 2015-16, 2016-17,2017-18, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 in Haryana Postal Circle via Notification No. R&E/34-3/ 2015-2021/ Sports Quota. Get all other information regarding Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2021.
Note: The candidates who have already applied in notification no. R&E/ 34-3/2015-2019/ Sports Quota dated 3.8.2020 need not apply again.
Haryana Post Office Sports Quota Vacancy 2021 Notification & Offline Form
|Recruitment Authority||Haryana Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Postal Assistant, MTS, Post Man/ Mail Guard|
|Pay Scale/ Salary||According to Post (Check Below)|
|Status||Notification & Apply Offline|
✅ Important Dates
|Reopen Apply Start||21/08/2021|
|Last Date to Apply||29/09/2021|
|Last Date to Pay Fees||18/09/2021|
✅ Haryana Post Office Sports Quota Vacancy 2021
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||28|
|Postman/ Mail Guard||18|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||28|
|LDC in PAO||1|
✅ Application Fees
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|Mode of Payment||At any Post Office|
✅ Eligibility Criteria
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||18-27 Years||12th Pass+ Basic Computer Training Certificate|
|Postman/ Mail Guard||18-27 Years||12th Pass+ Basic Computer Training Certificate + Compulsory Hindi Up to Class 10.|
|Multi-Tasking Officer (MTS)||18-25 Years||10th Pass + Hindi Up to Class 10|
|LDC in PAO||18-27 Years||12th Pass+ Basic Computer Training Certificate|
✅ Sports Eligibility Criteria
Appointments will be made of sportspersons considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria:
- Sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in any of the games/ sports.
- Sportsmen who have represented their university in the Inter-university Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Boards in any of the sports/games.
- Sportsmen who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/ Games for schools conducted by the A1l India School Games Federation in games/sports.
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
- No such appointments will be made unless the candidate is, in all aspects, eligible for an appointment to the post applied for. and in particular, with regard to age, educational or experience qualifications prescribed under the Recruitment Rules applicable to the post, except to the extent to which relaxations thereof have been permitted in respect of the class/ category of persons to which the applicant belongs.
✅ Selected Sports
The list of Selected Sports is mentioned below :
Archery, Athletics (including Track and Field Events), Atya-Patya, Badminton, Ball-Badminton, Basketball, Billiards and Snooker, Boxing, Bridge, Carrom, Chess, Cricket, Cycling, Equestrian Sports, Football, Golf, Gymnastics (including Body Building), Handball, Hockey, Ice-Skiing, Ice-Hockey, Ice-Skating, Judo, Kabaddi, Karate-DO, Kayaking and Canoeing, Kho-kho, Polo, Powerlifting, Rifle Shooting, Roller Skating, Rowing, Soft Ball, Squash, Swimming, Table Tennis, Taekwondo, Tenni-Koit, Tennis, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling, Yachting.
✅ How to Apply
Follow these Steps to Apply Offline for Haryana Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2021
- Download The Application Form and the Fees Chalan From the link given below
- Pay the required application fees within time (upto 18.9.2021)
- Fill the Application form and attach all required self attested documents.
- Send the Application Form to the Bellow Given address “Assistant Director (Staff), O/o the Chief Postmaster General, 107, Mall Road, Ambala Cantt- 133001” by speed post/ registered post only.
- Write on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR SPORTS QUOTA RECRUITMENT 2015-2021, HARYANA CIRCLE”
✅ Important Documents to be sent
The copies of the educational qualification certificates, Certificate of Basic Computer Training, proof of date of birth, Community certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PH, proof in respect of Sports qualification/achievement, copy of Driving License of a two-wheeler or Light motor vehicle in case of Postman cadre and any other document required for the recruitment, duly self-attested or attested by the Gazetted officer and original challan should be sent along with the filled application.
Note: ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES SHOULD NOT BE SENT.
✅ Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit and the order of Preference will be as given below:
- First preference to those candidates who have represented the country in an International Competition with the clearance of the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports.
- Next preference may be given to those who have represented a Statefu.T. in the Senior or Junior level National Championships, organized by the National Sports Federations recognized by the Department of Youth Affairs & Sports or National Games organized by the Indian Olympics Association and have won medals or positions up to 3’d place. Between the candidates participating in Senior and Junior National Championships/games, the candidates have participated and won the medal in Senior National Championships will be given preference.
- Next preference will be given to those, who have represented a University in an Inter-University competition conducted by the Association of Indian Universities/ Inter-University Sports Board and have won medals or positions up to 3’o place in finals.
- Next preference will be given to those who have represented the State Schools in the National Sports/ Games for School conducted by the All India School Games Federation and have won medals or positions up to 3’d place”
- The next preference will be given to those, who have been awarded the National award in physical efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
- Next preference will be given to those who represented a Statefunion Territory of university/ State Schools Teams at the level mentioned in categories (2) to (4) but could not win a medal or position, in the same order of preference
✅ Salary of Haryana Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2021
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||Level 4 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 25500-81100)|
|Postman/ Mail Guard||Level 3 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 21700-69100)|
|LDC in PAO||Level 2 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 19900- 63200)|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Level 1 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 18000-56900)|
✅ Important Links
|Join Telegram/ WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Application Form PDF||Click Here|
|Fees Challan Format||Click Here|
|New Notification PDF (Dated 21.8.2021)||Click Here|
|Old Vacancy Cancellation Notice (Dated 6.7.2021)||Click Here|
|Old Notification (Dated 3.8.2020)||Click Here|
|Official Website @haryanapost.gov.in||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
✅Qualification for Haryana Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2021?
✔️The 10th pass is required for MTS posts. For other details read the Eligibility Criteria Part.
✅Salary of Haryana Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2021?
✔️The basic Salary starts at 18000 Rs. And Goes up to Rs 81100.
✅How to Apply for Haryana Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2021?
✔️Download The Application Form and the Fees Challan From the Official [email protected]
✅How Many Vacancies are there for Haryana Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2021?
✔️There is a total of 75 Vacancies.