Haryana WCD Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited to fill up posts of CWC Chairperson & Member CWC/ JJB as per provisions under the Juvenile Justice (Care & Protection of Children) Act, 2015, and Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Model Rules, 2016 as per the following qualification, terms and conditions.
Haryana WCD Recruitment 2020 Apply Offline
- Chairperson (Child Welfare Committee): 1 Post (Sonipat)
- Member (Child Welfare Committee): 2 Post (Rohtak)
- Member (Juvenile Justice Board): Sonipat-2 Post (1 Post reserved for Female) and Rohtak- 1 Post
✅ Qualification for Haryana WCD Recruitment 2020
- Chairperson/ Member of CWC:
- Seven years of experience of working with children in the field of education, health, or welfare activities, or should be a practicing professional with a degree in child psychology or psychiatry or social work or sociology or human development or in the field of law or a retired Judicial Officer.
- Age Limit: More than 35 Years
- JJB Member:
- Seven years of experience of working with children in the field of education, health, or welfare activities, or should be a practicing professional with a degree in child psychology or psychiatry or sociology or in the field of law.
- Age Limit: More than 35 Years
- Honorarium/ Salary: Member of the Board on Chairperson/ Member of CWC shall be paid as per sitting which shall include sitting allowance, travel allowance, and any other allowance, as the State Government may prescribe.
✅ Terms and Conditions for Haryana WCD Recruitment 2020
- Applicant must have a domicile of Haryana
- The applicant will maintain his/her headquarter as the presence is required even at odd hours or on short notice and the appointment will be cancelled if the headquarter is not maintained.
- The applicant shall have to submit a self-declaration/ affidavit on the following points with the application form. All conditions given below must be fulfilled.
- He/ She has no previous conviction record.
- He/ She has not been involved in any immoral act or in the Act of Child abuse or employment of child labor.
- He/ She is not holding such other full time occupation that does not allow his/her to give the necessary time and attention to the work.
- He/ She will give details about his/her Previous/ Present post tenure in any district of the Juvenile Justice Board and Child Welfare Committee.
- No inquiry is pending against him/ her in any agency/ court.
- The applicant should not have any past record of violation of human rights or child rights.
- The applicant should not have been removed or dismissed from service of the Central Government or a state government or an undertaking or Corporation owned or controlled by the Central Government or a State Government.
- Willing Candidates may send/ submit their application form on the prescribed format on or before 28.10.2020 till 5:00 PM along with supporting documents i.e. educational qualification and experience certificate etc. in the office of concerned District Programme Officer- Women and Child Development of respective District.
- Direct application received at Headquarter of WCD, will be rejected.
- Department has reserved the right to reject the incomplete application form without any prior notice of the candidate. Incomplete Application form in any manner will be rejected.
- Prescribed application Performa may be downloaded from the departmental website www.wcdhry.gov.in
✅ Important Links
|Haryana WCD Recruitment 2020 Notification and Application Form|
|Haryana WCD Recruitment 2020 Official Website @wcdhry.gov.in|
|Check Other Govt Jobs in Haryana|
|✅ Join Telegram Channel|
✅ List of All District’s DPO’s Address
|Ambala||29- Manav Vihar, Ambala City, opposite Dayanand Public School, Ambala|
|Bhiwani||Vikas Sadan Panchayat, 1st Floor, Near Panchayat Bhawan, Bhiwani|
|Faridabad||Old ADC Office, Near Exchange, Sec-15-A Faridabad|
|Fatehabad||Room No. 63, IInd floor, Mini Secretariat, Fatehabad.|
|Gurgaon||DPO Office, first floor, Vikas Sadan, Front of Mini Secretariat, Gurugram|
|Hisar||Room No. 450, Mini Secretariat Hisar.|
|Jhajjar||Mini Secretariat, Part-II New Building, 1st Floor, Gurugram Road, Jhajjar|
|Jind||Mini Sect. Old Building, Room No. 9, Gohana Road, Jind.|
|Kaithal||Mini Secretariat, Room No. 325, Second Floor, Kaithal|
|Karnal||Mahila Ashram Complex, Near D.A.V Public School, Karnal.|
|Kurukshetra||Room No. 214, 1st Floor, New Building, Mini Secretariat, Kurukshetra|
|Mewat||M.D. Colony, Nuh, Mewat|
|Narnual||Old Mini Secretariat, Narnaul.|
|Palwal||Room No. 10-11, 1st Floor, Mini Secretariat, Palwal|
|Panchkula||sector 1 , Mini Secretariat , DC Office , Room No 26 , New Multiple Parking Building , Panchkula|
|Panipat||Mini Secretariat, Room No. 213, Second Floor, Panipat.|
|Rewari||Old D.C office, Old Age Home, Model Town, Rewari.|
|Rohtak||Zila Vikas Bhawan, Room No. 3-4, 1st Floor, Front of Irrigation rest, Rohtak.|
|Sirsa||Deputy Excise & Taxation Commissioner, Near Mini Secretariat, Sirsa.|
|Sonepat||ADC office, Gohana Road, Near Police Line, Sonipat.|
|Yamunanagar||Guru Arjun Nagar, Near Vivekanand School, Sec-17, Huda, Yamunanagar|