HSSC Advt Notification PDF
Table of Contents
HSSC PTI Apply Online HSSC PTI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 1983 Vacancy of PTI in Haryana and Notification of HSSC Advt. No. 6/2006 Cat 23 and list of candidates HSSC Advt. No. 6/2006 for HSSC PTI Vacancy 2006. HSSC PTI Recruitment Apply Online and Candidates List who applied for HSSC PTI Vacancy 2006 under HSSC Advt. No. 6/2006 dated 20/07/2006 for the 1983 Posts of Physical Training Instructor (PTI) Haryana.
HSSC PTI Apply Online has been started from 26 May 2020, The date was extended till 27/07/2020. The candidates can apply online for HSSC PTI Vacancy 2020 from the link given below.
After the order of the Supreme Court regarding the Selection Process of HSSC PTI Vacancy 2006 in Haryana through HSSC Advt. No. 6/2006 Cat. 23, Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will reconduct the whole process of the Selection of HSSC PTI Vacancy 2006 for these Posts. Check the Supreme Court’s Order copy of Civil Appeal No. 2103 of 2020 related to the HSSC PTI Recruitment 2006 Court Case, given below.
The candidate’s list who applied HSSC PTI Recruitment for the HSSC Advt. No. 6/2006 is given here in the link below. Candidates can check their names and if their name is not in the list then contact the HSSC at these helpline numbers 0172-6619062, 6619063,6619064 on all working days from 9.00 A.M to 5.00 P.M regarding HSSC PTI Vacancy 2020.
The candidates whose name is not in the list given below can contact the HSSC Office from 26 May 2020 to 29 May 2020. The New Notice is given by HSSC on 22 May 2020.
HSSC has given another chance to apply for the Post of Haryana PTI for Advt No, HSSC 6/2006. Details are given below. Also, check below to download HSSC PTI Admit Card 2020. HSSC has declared the exam date for the written test of HSSC PTI which will be held on 23 Aug 2020 and the admit cards can be downloaded from 14 Aug 2020.
Haryana HSSC PTI Exam Date Application Status 2020 HSSC Advt. No. 6/2006 for 1983 Post
Haryana Staff Selection Commission
HSSC PTI Recruitment HSSC Advt. No. 6/2006 Notification
Important Links for HSSC PTI Recruitment
|HSSC PTI Application Status||Click Here|
|HSSC PTI Admit Card Download (From 14 Aug 2020)||Click Here|
|HSSC PTI Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|HSSC PTI Reopen Apply Online (27-29 July 2020)||Click Here|
|HSSC PTI Reopen Notice (27 July 2020)||Click Here|
|How to Apply Online for HSSC PTI 2020||Click Here|
|New Notice for the Candidates whose name is not in the list of HSSC Advt 6/2006 PTI Haryana||Click Here|
|New Notification and List of Candidates who applied in Advt 6/2006||Click Here|
|List of PTIs Appointed in 2010 Promoted as TGT/ DPE’s||Click Here|
Supreme Court’s Order Copy dated 8 April 2020
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|Recruitment Authority||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||PTI (Physical Training Instructor)|
|Pay Scale||4200 GP|
|Status||HSSC PTI Re-Open Apply Online|
|Admit Card Publish Date||14/08/2020|
|Apply Online Start||26 May 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||10 June 2020 (up to 5:00 PM)|
|Reopen Apply Online||27 July 2020|
|Reopen Last Date to Apply||29 July 2020 till 5:00 PM|
Application Fees Details
|No Fees Required as the Recruitment is only for the Candidates who already applied for the HSSC PTI Vacancy 2006 via HSSC Advt. No. 6/2006. List Given below.|
Vacancy Details (Total= 1983) and Qualification
Selection Process of HSSC PTI Vacancy 2020
The Selection Process for HSSC Advt. No. 6/2006 consists of the following Two Stages:-
Written Exam Pattern of HSSC PTI Vacancy 2020
Study Material and Previous Papers for HSSC PTI Recruitment
|HTET TGT Physical Education (PET) Nov 2019|
|TGT Physical Education (PET) Dec 2015|
|HTET PGT Physical Education (PET) 2016|
|Chandigarh TGT Physical Education (DPE)||Question Paper with Answer Key|
Frequently Asked Questions
The Supreme Court has directed to HSSC in its order dated 8 April 2020 that the Recruitment Process has to be completed within 5 months after receiving a certified copy of the order. So, Haryana PTI Recruitment of Advt 6/2006 for 1983 post is expected to completed till Sep. 2020. As the selection process involves a written test and interview, the HSSC will conduct the written exam for Haryana PTI Recruitment very soon after the removal of the lockdown situation due to coronavirus. The Exam can be expected to be held in July 2020.
The 1983 vacancies of PTI Teacher were advertised in 2006 via Advt No 6/2006 Category No. 23 dated 20 July 2006. The selection process was completed in 2010 and court cases were filed due to discrepancies in the recruitment process. In the series of Court Cases, finally, the Supreme Court has cancelled the whole selection process of PTI Recruitment of HSSC Advt 6/2006 Cat 23. And directed the HSSC to conduct the selection process afresh. So only those 20836 Candidates are allowed to participate in the selection process who applied for HSSC Advt 6/2006 dated 20 July 2006.
How to Apply For Haryana PTI Vacancy 2020
1. The candidates have to apply only on-line on web-site http://recruitment-portal.in from 27th June 2020 to 5 July 2020 up to 05:00 PM. and generate his/her registration number. Once his/her registration number is generated, he/she should get the print of the form. This allotted registration number slip will be used as identification slip. Candidates need not send any application/ Documents by Post.
2. Step-I Applicant will be allotted online Registration Number printed on the acknowledgment slip containing the details (Registration number and Password). Candidates are advised to note their registration number and password immediately after generation by the system, keep it with him/her confidentially, and should not share the same with anybody.
3. Step-II After filling the online application form (Step-I) completely, the candidate shall have to upload legible essential documents and documents can be uploaded till 5 July 2020
Documents Required to Apply for Haryana PTI:-
1. Before applying online, the candidate must have a scanned copy of a self-signed passport size photograph and his/her signature. The size of the scanned photograph and signature should be less than 20KB. The scanned photograph and signature must be .jpg, .gif or .png format.
2. Please fill the information on the registration form carefully. The following fields are non-editable i.e Date of Birth and category. Further, the candidate must have scanned documents
1) Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details
(2) Scanned Copy of SC-A, SC-B/BCA/BCB/ESM/DESM/DFF/Outstanding Sports Person certificate along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by a competent authority. Make a single combined pdf file of each document mentioned above before uploading and the size of the pdf file to be uploaded should be less than five hundred KB ( 500 KB ).