IBPS PO 2020 Prelims Result: IBPS CRP PO/MT X Prelims Admit Card for 1417 Bank PO Vacancies through Advt CRP PO/MT-X for Vacancies of 2021-22 in Various Banks in India. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited online applications for the post of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees for Participating Banks like Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, Punjab & Sindh Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank of India
Interested candidates can apply online for IBPS PO 2020/ IBPS PO/MT-X 2020. Apply Online starts from 5 Aug 2020 and the last date to apply for IBPS PO 2020 is 26 Aug 2020.
IBPS PO 2020 Prelims Prelims Result for 1417 Bank PO Vacancies @ibps.in
|Post Name||PO/ MT|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Approx Rs. 40000/- per month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||November 11, 2020|
✅ Important Dates for IBPS CRP-X PO/MT 2020
- Apply Online Start: 5 Aug 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 26 Aug 2020
- Last Date to Pay Fees: 26 Aug 2020
- Reopen Apply Online: October 28, 2020
- Last Date to Reopen Apply: November 11, 2020
- IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card: Dec 2020
- IBPS PO Prelims Exam Date: 5-6 January 2021
- IBPS Prelims Result: Feb. 2021
- IBPS Mains Admit Card: Feb. 2021
- Mains Exam Date: February 4, 2021
- Mains Result: April 2021
- Download of Call Letter for Interview: May 2021
- Conduct of Interview: May/ June 2021
- Provisional Allotment: July 2021
✅ Application Fees for IBPS PO/MT-X 2020
- SC/ ST/ PWBD Candidates: Rs. 175/-
- Others: Rs. 850/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
✅ Vacancy Details for IBPS PO/MT 2020
Total Vacancies= 3517
✅ Eligibility for IBPS Probationary Officer 2020
- Age Limit: 20-30 Years (On 11 Nov 2020) [Age Relaxation as per rules]
- Graduation (As on 11 Nov 2020)
✅ How to Apply for IBPS PO 2020
Follow these steps to apply online for IBPS PO/MT 2020:
- One time registration at www.ibps.in
- IBPS Login to apply Online
- Fill Application Form
- Upload required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print Application Form
✅ IBPS PO 2020 Selection Process
The Selection Process of IBPS PO includes the following Stages:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
✅ IBPS PO 2020 Exam Pattern
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern:
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
- Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination
- There will be negative marking of 1/4th in both Prelims and Mains Exam.
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern:
|Reasoning & Computer Ability||45||60||60 Minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 Minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 Minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 Minutes|
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview
Interview for IBPS PO/MT 2020:
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main examination for CRP- PO/MT-X will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS
✅ IBPS PO 2020 Syllabus
The Syllabus of IBPS PO 2020 will be updated shortly for both Prelims and Mains Exam.
✅ IBPS PO Previous Year Papers
IBPS PO Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys will be updated soon for Both Prelims and Mains Exam
✅ IBPS PO Salary
The IBPS PO starting Salary is Approx Rs. 40000/- per month.
✅ IBPS PO/MT 2020 Admit Card/ Answer Key/ Result
IBPS PO 2020 latest updates like Notification, Apply Online, Eligibility, Vacancy Details, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, IBPS PO 2020 Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Interview Notice, Selection List will be updated here instantly.
✅ Important Links
✅ How many vacancies are advertised for IBPS PO 2020?
✔️ A total of 1417 vacancies are advertised for IBPS PO in three banks Bank of India, Punjab & Sindh Bank, UCO Bank
✅ How to apply for IBPS PO/MT 2020?
✔️ Visit the official website of IBPS @ibps.in to apply online for IBPS Bank PO 2020.
✅ What is the last date to apply for IBPS Bank PO 2020?
✔️ The last date to apply online for IBPS Bank PO is 26 Aug 2020.
✅ What is the Exam Date of IBPS PO/MT 2020?
✔️ IBPS PO 2020 Prelims Exam Date is 3, 10, & 11 Oct 2020, and the Mains Exam will be held on 28 Nov 2020.
✅ What is the eligibility to apply for IBPS Probationary Officer 2020?
Age Limit: 20-30 Years (on 1 Aug 2020)
Educational Qualification: Graduation (On 26 Aug 2020)
✅ What is the full form of IBPS?
✔️ The full form of IBPS is the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.