ICAR NBAGR Karnal Recruitment 2020: National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR) has invited applications for Walk-in-Interviews for Various Contractual posts of Research Associate in CABIN Project, Young Profesional-II in CABIN Project, Senior Research Fellow in CRP on AB Project. The walk-in-interview for the above posts will be held on 30 Sep 2020 as per the schedule given below.
The Walk-in-Interview for selection of Research Associate/Young Professional-II/Senior Research Fellow under projects/schemes Centre for Agricultural Bioinformatics (CABIN) and CRP on Agro Biodiversity will be conducted at this Bureau on the date/time and venue and other details are shown against each position purely on a contractual basis, which is co-terminus with the project/scheme. The eligible and interested candidates are invited to appear for NBAGR Karnal Recruitment before the Selection Committee for Walk-in-Interview at NBAGR, Karnal. The number of vacancies are tentative and may increase or decrease.
Address of NBAGR, Karnal For Interview: Makrampur Campus, G.T.Road Bye Pass, Near Basant Vihar, P.O.Box No. 129, Karnal-132001 (Haryana), India, Ph. 91-184-2267918, Fax: 0184-2267654. Email: [email protected]
|Post Name||Vacancy||Interview Date|
|Research Associate in CABIN Project||1||30.09.2020 at 10:30 AM|
|Young Profesional-II in CABIN Project||1||30.09.2020 at 11:30 AM|
|Senior Research Fellow in CRP on AB Project||1||30.09.2020 at 02:30 PM|
ICAR NBAGR Karnal Recruitment 2020 Walk-in-Interview
✅ Eligibility and Qulaification for NBAGR Karnal Recruitment
✅ Age Limit:
- 40 years for men and 45 years for Women in the case of RA on the date of interview.
- 35 years for men and 40 years for Women in the case of SRF on the date of the interview.
- 21 years to 45 years for Young Professional-II on the date of Interview
- (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and PHC as per GOI/ICAR rules)
- Research Associate (RA): Ph.D. in Bioinformatics with experience in data analysis of Next Generation Sequence. Knowledge of Linux is essential.
- Young Profesional-II: B.Tech. in Information Technology/ Computer Science. Candidates with experience and Master’s Degree holder in Computer Science will be preferred.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Master degree in Animal Biotechnology/ Animal Genetics and Breeding/ Life Sciences/ Biochemistry with 4 years/ 5 years of Bachelor’s degree. Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree should have NET qualification and 2 years of research experience.
✅ Application format for NBAGR Karnal REcruitment
Application format: Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Full Present and Permanent address with Telephone/Mobile Numbers and email address, Category: General/SC/ST/OBC, Qualification details with percentage marks from matriculation/high school onwards (starting from the highest qualification first), Previous Experience, if any, Publications/Awards/Accessions/database/general and popular articles published self-declaration regarding truthfulness in the application, signature with date and place.
All eligible candidates are advised to be present at least 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview for completing necessary formalities. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates