Indian Air Force Bharti Rally Karnataka List of Shortlisted Candidates: ಭಾರತೀಯ ವಾಯುಪಡೆಯ ಭಾರತಿ ರ್ಯಾಲಿ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ. ಭಾರತೀಯ ಏರ್ ಫೋರ್ಸ್ 23 ಸೆಪ್ಟೆಂಬರ್ 2020 ರಿಂದ 04 ಅಕ್ಟೋಬರ್ 2020 ರವರೆಗೆ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ ರ್ಯಾಲಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಕಾಣಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳಲು ಅನಧಿಕೃತ ಪುರುಷ ಅಭ್ಯರ್ಥಿಗಳನ್ನು ಆಹ್ವಾನಿಸುತ್ತದೆ, ಗ್ರೂಪ್ ‘ಎಕ್ಸ್’ (ಟೆಕ್ನಿಕಲ್ ಟ್ರೇಡ್ಸ್), ಗ್ರೌಡ್ 1 ಎಕ್ಸೆಡ್ ಬ್ರೇಡ್ ಎಕ್ಸೆಡ್. ಆಯ್ಕೆ ಕೇಂದ್ರ, ನಂ .1 ಕಬ್ಬನ್ ರಸ್ತೆ, ಬೆಂಗಲೂರು ಪ್ರವೇಶಕ್ಕಾಗಿ: 01/2021.
केन्द्रीय वायु सैनिक चयन बोर्ड द्वारा वायु सेना मे airmen भर्ती रैली 2020 (कर्नाटक राज्य के लिए ) Central Airmen Selection Board (CASB). INDIAN AIR FORCE INVITES UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES TO APPEAR IN RECRUITMENT RALLY FROM 23 SEPTEMBER 2020 TO 04 OCTOBER 2020 TO JOIN AS AIRMEN IN GROUP ‘X’ (TECHNICAL TRADES) EXCEPT EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR TRADE AT MANEKSHAW PARADE GROUND, 1 CUBBON ROAD, BENGALURU & 7 AIRMEN SELECTION CENTRE, NO.1 CUBBON ROAD, BENGALURU FOR INTAKE: 01/2021
Indian Air Force offers opportunities for Unmarried Male Indian/ Nepalese Citizens from the state of Karnataka to join as Airmen. The recruitment test is for Group ‘X’ (Technical Trades) except education instructor trade will be held at Manekshaw Parade Ground, Bengalurru & 7 ASC, AF.
Indian Air Force Bharti Rally Karnataka Recruitment 2020
Pre Registration for the rally start at 11:00 AM on 8 Sep 2020 and will close at 05:00 PM on 10 Sep 2020 on web portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in. Shortlisted candidates will be issued provisional admit cards to appear for the Recruitment Rally. The Recruitment Test will be conducted as per the schedule given below.
✅ Bangaluru Air Force Bharti Rally 2020 Schedule
|23-26 Sep 2020||PET, Written Test, Adaptability Test||All Karnataka (150 Candidates each day)|
|28 Sep – 1 Oct 2020||PET, Written Test, Adaptability Test||All Karnataka (150 Candidates each day)|
|3-4 Oct 2020||PET, Written Test, Adaptability Test||All Karnataka (150 Candidates each day)|
✅ Eligibility for Air Force Airmen Bharti Rally
- Age Limit: Candidates born between 17 Jan 2000 and 30 December 2003 (both inclusive)
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 Pass with Mathematics, Physics, and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Three years diploma course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a government recognized polytechnic institute with minimum 50% marks in overall aggregate and 50% marks in English in the diploma or in intermediate/ matriculation if English is not a subject in diploma.
✅ Indian Air Force Airmen Salary
During training, a stipend of Rs. 14600/- per month shall be paid. On completion of training the starting gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay including Minitary Service Pay (MSP), group ‘X’ pay shall be Rs. 33100/- per month plus DA.
✅ Selection Process of Indian Air Force Bharti Rally Karnataka
The selection process of the Indian Air Force Bharti Rally Karnataka includes the following stages:
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT): PFT consists of a 1.6 KM run to be completed within 6 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups, and 20 squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the physical fitness test.
- Written Test: All candidates who qualify PFT shall undertake a written test on the same day or subsequent day depending on the local conditions. The written test will be objective type and questions paper shall be bilingual (English and Hindi) except for English paper. Answers are to be annotated on the OMR sheet. A detailed procedure shall be explained before the conduct of the examination. The duration of the written test will be 60 minutes and shall comprise of Physics, Maths, English as per the 10+2 CBSE syllabus. Candidates are to qualify in each paper separately. 1 Mark will be given for each correct answer and 0.25 marks will be conducted for each wrong answer.
- Adaptability Test-1: All candidates who pass the written test shall undertake adaptability test-1 on the same or subsequent day depending on the local conditions. Adaptability Test-1 is to assess the suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied geographical terrain, weather, and operational conditions.
- Adaptability Test-2: All candidates who pass adaptability test-1 will have to undertake adaptability test-2 as per policy in vogue. Adaptability Test-2 is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment if the Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life.
- Medical Examination: Candidates who qualify Adaptability Test-2 shall be medically examined in the month of October 2020 at SMC, AF STN Yelakanka
- The final Selection list will be displayed at 7, Airmen Selection Centre No. 1, Cubbon Road, Bengaluru (Karnataka)- 560001 on October 31, 2020. The selected candidates can join up to 6 months of the display of the selection list.
✅ Important Links
✅ Who can participate in Air Force Bharti Rally of Karnataka?
✔️ Any candidate who has done his schooling (10th/ 12th) from the state of Karnataka or who has a domicile of Karnataka State can participate in the Air Force Bharti Rally Bangaluru.
✅ How to Apply for Indian Air Force Bharti Rally Karnataka?
✔️ Apply online/ Pre Registration is required to participate in the Bharti Rally which can be done from the website www.airmenselection.cdac.in from 8 Sep 2020, 11:00 am to 10 Sep 2020, 05:00 pm.
✅ What is the selcetion process of Airmen in Indian Air Force?
✔️ The selection process of Airmen includes the following stages:
1. Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
2. Written Test
3. Adaptability Test-1
4. Adaptability Test-2
5. Medical Examination
✅ What is the Air Force Airmen Bharti Rally Date of Indian Air Force in Bangaluru?
✔️ Indian Air Force will conduct a Bharti Rally in Karnataka from 23 Sep to 4 Oct 2020 at MANEKSHAW PARADE GROUND, 1 CUBBON ROAD, BENGALURU & 7 AIRMEN SELECTION CENTRE, NO.1 CUBBON ROAD, BENGALURU