Indian Army JAG 26th Course Notification: Indian Army has invited online applications from the eligible candidates for the Judge Advocate General (JAG) Branch from LAW GRADUATES in Short Service Commission in the Indian Army. All the details related to the Indian Army JAG 26th Course like Notification, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Result, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
Indian Army JAG 26th Course Notification and Apply Online
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Army|
|Post Name||JAG (Law Graduates)|
|Vacancies||Men- 5, Women-3|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 56100- 177500/- (Plus Allowances)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||11 November 2020|
✅ Vacancy Details
|JAG Entry Scheme (Men)||5|
|JAG Entry Scheme (Women)||3|
- Age Limit: 21-27 Years (As On 1.4.2021)
- Educational Qualification: Minimum 55% Marks in LLB Degree and Eligible for registration as an advocate with Bar Council of India/ State.
✅ Important Dates
- Apply Start: 13 October 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 11 November 2020 (up to 3:00 PM)
- Course Commence: April 2021
✅ Application Fees
- No Application Fee for any Category
✅ Selection Process
The selection of Indian Army JAG 26th Course process includes the following stages:
- Shortlisting of Candidates
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination
✅ How to Apply
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form
- Pay Fees
- Print the application Form
✅ Important Links
✅ How many vacancies for Men and Women in Indian Army JAG 26th Course?
✔️ Men-5, Women-3
✅ What is the Last Date to apply for Indian Army JAG 26 Entry Scheme?
✔️ 11 November 2020
✅ Eligibility to apply for Indian Army JAG Entry Recruitment 2020?
✔️ Law Graduate with 55% Marks
✅ What is the Age Limit for Army JAG 26 Bharti 2020?
✔️ 20-27 Years (As on 1 April 2021)