Indian Army TGC 132 Recruitment 2020. New job vacancies are there from the Indian Army. There is a new Indian Army vacancy 2020. Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 132nd Technical Graduate Course (TGC) commencing in Jan 2021 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army.
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course (TGC 132) Recruitment 2020 Notification
✅ Important Links for Indian Army Technical Graduate Course (TGC 132) 2020
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website @joinindianarmy.nic.in||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course (TGC 132) 2020
Indian Army TGC-132 2020 Notification
|Recruitment Authority||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Various post. Check Bellow|
|Pay Scale/ Salary||Selected Cadets will get a stipend of 56,100/-|
✅ Important Dates for Indian Army TGC 132 Notification
|Apply Online Start||28 July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||26 August 2020|
|Admit Card Date||Update soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
✅ Vacancy Details for Indian Army TGC 132 Recruitment 2020
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||4|
|Computer Sc/ Computer engineering||9|
|Electronics & Telecom||6|
✅ Application Fees for Indian Army TGC 132 Recruitment 2020
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Nill|
✅ Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army TGC 132 Recruitment 2020
|All Posts||20-27 Years||Engineering Degree (BSc or Btech)/ Final Year Students can also apply|
✅ How to Apply for Indian Army TGC 132 Recruitment 2020
Follow these Steps to Apply Online for Indian Army TGC 132 Recruitment 2020
- Applications will only be accepted online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in). Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under the Dashboard. A page Officers Selection ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments – Personal information, Communication details, Education details, and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after ascertaining the correctness of your details, click on ‘Submit Now’. Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on the last day.
- For more read the Official Notification.
✅ Selection Process of Indian Army TGC 132 Recruitment 2020
The Selection Process of include the Following Stages:-
- Short Listing Of Candidates: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their obtained marks on their Engineering stream.
- SSB Interview: The Shortlisted candidates will be called for SSB interview. Various tests will be held there.
- Medical Test: The candidates who have cleared SSB Interview properly will be called for the medical test.
- Joining Letter: Candidates who have cleared SSB Interview and are medically fit will get the joining letter according to their merit and vacancies.
✅ Physical Fitness for Indian Army TGC 132 Recruitment 2020
Height & weight: The minimum acceptable height is 157.5cm and weight should be according to their height.
The candidate must have to be fit both Mentally and Physically fit for this job.
Tattoo: For the information regarding any kind of Tattoo please visit the official website @www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
The Candidate must have to be Physically Fit.
✅ Salary of Indian Army TGC 132 Recruitment 2020
|Lieutenant||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||1,82,200-2,24,100|
|Lieutenant General HAG +Scale||2,05,400-2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)||2,25,000/-(fixed)|