Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment: Indian Navy has invited online applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Short Service Commission Officers in the Indian Navy in Various Entries. All the details related to Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment like Notification, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Result, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
Applications are invited from unmarried eligible men & women candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) for course commencing Jun 2021 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala in under mentioned branches/entries in the Indian Navy. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India. Selected candidates will undergo training with one of the following three distinct courses:-
- Extended Naval Orientation Course – General Service (Executive) [GS(X)]/Hydrography.
- Naval Orientation Course (NOC) Regular – Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre/ Observer/ Pilot/ Logistics/ Technical (Engineering & Electrical)/ Education.
- Special NOC – SSC (Executive/ Information Technology).
Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment Various Entries June 2021 (AT 21) Course Notification and Apply Online
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Navy|
|Advt. No.||June 2021 (AT 21) Course|
|Post Name||SSC Officers|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||December 31, 2020|
✅ Vacancy Details and Qualification
- For Sr. No. 01, 02, 05, 06, 07 & 08: Candidates should born between 02-07-1996 & 01 -01-2002
- For Sr. No. 03, 04: Candidates should born between 02-07-1997 to 01-07-2002
- For Sr. No. 09: Candidates should born between 02-07-1996 to 01-07-2000
|1. SSC General Service (GS/X)/ Hydro Cadre||40||BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with PG Diploma or MBA/ M.Sc/ MCA/ M.Tech
|2. SSC Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre
|3. SSC Observer||06|
|4. SSC Pilot||15|
|5. SSC Logistics||20|
|6. SSC X (IT)||25|
|7. SSC Engineering Branch
[General Service (GS)]
|30||BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Relevant Disciplines|
|8. SSC Electrical Branch [General Service
|9. SSC Education||18||BE/ B.Tech or MA or First Class in M.Sc. (Relevant Disciplines)|
✅ Important Dates
- Apply Start: December 18, 2020
- Last Date to Apply: December 31, 2020
✅ Application Fees
- No application Fees
✅ Selection Process
The selection process of Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment includes the following stages. The written exam will not be conducted due to the COVID-19.
- Shortlisting of Candidates
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination
✅ How to Apply
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Print the application Form