IOCL Recruitment 2022: Indian Oil has released the latest notification for the recruitment of Non-Executive Group C and D posts notification in various locations of pipeline division for the posts of Engineering Assistant (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Telecommunication and Instrumentation/ Operations) and Technical Attendant in various states across India.
All the details related to IOCL Non-Executive Piplenine Division Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
IOCL Non-Executive Group C and D Pipeline Division Recruitment 2022
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Post Name||Engineering Assistant/ Technical Attendant|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||February 18, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
- Apply Start: 24.1.2022
- Apply Last Date: 18.2.2022
- Admit Card: 14.3.2022
- Exam Date: 27.3.2022
- SPPT Date: 1.4.2022
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: ₹ 100/-
- SC/ST/ PWD: ₹ 0/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
- 18-26 Years (as on 24.1.2022)
- [Age Relaxation as per Rules]
Qualification and Vacancy Details
- Technical Attendant: 79 Post
- Engineering Assistant (T&I): 25 Post
- Engineering Assistant (Mechanical): 13 Post
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical): 13 Post
- Engineering Assistant (Operations): 07 Post
|Engg. Assistant||58||Engg Diploma in the related field|
|Technical Attendant||79||ITI in the related field|
IOCL Non Executive Salary and Pay Scale
- Salary Grade for the post of Engineering Assistant (Mechanical), Engineering Assistant (Electrical), Engineering Assistant (T&I) and Engineering Assistant (Operations) shall be Grade IV in the Pay Scale of Rs. 25000-105000.
- Salary Grade for the post of Technical Attendant-I shall be Grade I in the Pay Scale of Rs.23000-78000.
- Basic Pay, D.A., HRA and such other benefits shall be admissible as per the rules of the Corporation
IOCL Non Executive Selection Process
The Selection Process of IOCL Non-Executive Pipeline Division Vacancy 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam
- Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Text (SPPT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
IOCL Pipeline Division Non Executive Exam Pattern
- Written Test shall be held tentatively on 27.03.2022 (Sunday).
- Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
- For the post of Engineering Assistants, out of 100 objective type questions, 75 questions shall be from the concerned engineering discipline of Diploma level and 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
- For the post of Technical Attendants, out of 100 objective type questions, 75 questions shall be on Technical discipline from General Science and on basic ITI trades like Motor Mechanic, Electrical, and Fitter etc. The remaining 25 questions will be asked on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Duration of Written Test shall be of 90 minutes.
- Duration of Written Test for PwBD candidates for posts reserved for them shall be of 120 minutes. (including extra Compensatory Time)
SKILL/ PROFICIENCY/ PHYSICAL TEST (SPPT) MODALITY
- In SPPT, the technical skill/proficiency /physical ability to handle/operate the tools / equipments of the respective engineering discipline of the shortlisted candidates shall be assessed.
- Final Merit List shall be prepared based on Written Test marks only of those candidates who are declared FIT in SPPT.
- In the final merit list for selection, if written test marks of more than one candidate is same, then the candidate older in age shall be given preference in the merit list. In case if the age is also identical, then the candidate with the higher percentage of marks in the induction level qualification shall be preferred.
How to Apply
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the application Form
|Join Telegram/ WhatsApp Group (For All Govt Jobs News)||Click Here|
|IOCL Non-Executive Pipeline Division Apply Online||Click Here|
|IOCL Non-Executive Group C and D Notification PDF||Click Here|
|IOCL Official Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt Jobs||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for IOCL Pipeline Division Recruitment 2022?
Apply online from the website www.plapps.indianoil.in
What is the last date to apply for IOCL Non-Executive Vacancy 2022?
February 18, 2022