IWAI Recruitment 2022: Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Stenographer-D, Junior Hydrographic Surveyor (JHS), EDP Assistant, Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts), etc.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the IWAI Recruitment 2022 from the website www.iwai.nic.in starting from November 18, 2022.
All the details related to the IWAI Recruitment 2022 are given below.
IWAI Recruitment 2022
IWAI Recruitment 2022 Overview
- Recruitment Organization: Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI)
- Post Name: Various Posts including the Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Stenographer-D, Junior Hydrographic Surveyor (JHS), EDP Assistant, Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts), etc.
- Total Vacancies: 15
- Advertisement or Notification Number: IWAI-17011/ 4/2022- ADMIN RECTT
- Salary/ Pay Scale: Varies Post Wise
- Job Location: All India
- last Date to Apply: December 17, 2022
- Category: IWAI Recruitment 2022
- Official Website: iwai.nic.in
IWAI Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
- Gen/ OBC: ₹ 500/-
- SC/ST/ PwD/ EWS: ₹ 200/-
- Payment Mode: Online
IWAI Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Apply Online Start: November 18, 2022
- Last Date to Apply: December 17, 2022
- Exam Date: Notify Later
IWAI Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Age Limit: The age limit for this recruitment is given below.
The crucial date for the calculation of the age, essential qualification, and other criteria regarding eligibility is 17 Dec 2022.
The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
IWAI Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
IWAI Recruitment 2022 Qualification
IWAI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The Selection Process of IWAI Recruitment 2022 includes a Written Exam, Skill Test Test (if required for a post), Document Verification, and medical examination.
The Detailed Exam Pattern and Syllabus for each post are given in the notification pdf.
The post-wise selection criteria are given below.
Dy. Director(F&A) – On the basis of the overall performance of the candidate in the CBT and Interview including weightage to Educational Qualification(s) conducted under STAGE-I and STAGE-II of the CBT)
EDP Assistant – CBT
Jr. Hydrographic Surveyor – CBT
Stenographer ‘D’ – CBT + Skill test in Stenography (Skill test will be conducted for those candidates who qualify in the CBT)
LDC – CBT + Skill test in Typing (Skill test will be conducted for those candidates who qualify in the CBT)
How to Apply for IWAI Recruitment 2022
Follow these steps to apply for the IWAI Recruitment 2022
- Check the eligibility from the IWAI Recruitment Notification 2022.
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website www.iwai.nic.in.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the Application Fees.
- Print the Application Form.
- IWAI Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
- IWAI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- IWAI Offical Website
- HaryanaJobs.in Home Page