Labour Department Haryana: The Haryana Govt Labour Department provides various online services to the citizens of Haryana State. Whether it is Factory related, Shops Related, BOCW, or any other Labour related services. The Haryana Labour Department has developed itself to serve the people in an efficient manner and user-friendly way. All the details related to the Labour Department Haryana Services and Schemes is given below.
Labour Department Haryana- Schemes, Services, Login, Grievance Redressal
Which Services are provided by Labour Department, Haryana Govt.
Haryana Labour Department provides a large number of online services as listed below.
|S. N.||Description of Service|
|1||Registration, Licensing, and Renewal of Factory, etc under the Factories Act of 1948|
|2||Registration/ Renewal of Shops under the Shops and Commercial Establishments Act of 1958 including the grant of women to work in night hours.|
|3||Registration of establishment, Cess Deposit /cess assessment, and appeal under the Building & Other Construction Workers (RE & CS) Act, 1996 and Cess Act.|
|4||Factory Building Plan Approval|
|5||Registration and Licensing under the Contract Labour Act of 1970|
|6||Registration under the Interstate Migrant Workmen (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Act, 1979.|
|7||Registration and licensing under the Motor Transport Workers Act, 1961.|
|8||Standing Orders filing and the certification|
|9||Filing of Integrated Annual Return by the Management under different Labour Laws|
|10||The Haryana Labour Welfare Board Services|
|11||The Haryana Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board (BOCWW) Services|
|12||Inspections and compliance reports of Industrial safety norms and other Labour Laws|
|13||Workers Grievance redressal Portal|
|14||Dissemination of information and management of documents like laws, rules, orders, publications, notifications etc.|
How to apply for factory license under Factory Act, 1948
- Create a user id if not already have one.
- After using the login ID, the user has to fill in the Basic Information Performa (BIP) which contains all the basic details about the factory.
- Fill the Application Form No. 2
- Calculation and Payment of Fees, calculation of remaining if already paid
- Fill in the worker details and pay the contribution
- The online fee Payment is deposited through eGras.
- Track the Progress of your application. Live tracking.
How to apply for approval of the factory building plan under Factory Act, 1948
- Login or create your id and then login.
- After login, you can find the option of Factory Building Plan at the top of the page
- Fill the Application Form No. 1, Form 1A, and Form 1B.
- Deposit the Blueprints or hard copies to the department manually or by courier.
- Documents required
- Manufacturing process Flow chart
- Site map of the Factory and its Surroundings
- Plan and elevation and all relevant details
How to apply for registration under the Building and Other Construction Workers Act, 1996
- Login or create your id and then login,
- and fill in the Basic Information Performa(BIP).
- Fill Form 1 for a registration certificate
- Pay/ Check the Fees/ Balance.
- Fill the form showing the details of commencement
- Fill the Form 1 CESS rules
- Documents Required
- Project report
- Article of association/ MOA/ Partnership deed
- List of partners
- Approval of the factory building plan
- Allotment letter
- Copy of agreement of the contractor
- Notice of commencement
How to apply for registration or renewal of Shop/ Commercial under Punjab Shop & Commercial Establishment Act, 1958
- Login or Create your Login ID and password by registering.
- Update the Form F; if required.
- Fill Form B; details about the employees.
- Calculation of Fees
- Upload the attachments as in Form F.
- Fees Payment
- Track your Application
- The applicant has to fill in the Following Details of worker’s details and pay the contribution.
- Details of the shop/commercial establishment as per Form F & B.
- Scanned copy of Lease Deed/ Rent Deed, Registration Deed, or any other proof of possession of Shop/ Commercial Establishment like Electricity bill / Telephone bill / Bank account and affidavit, etc.
- Front photo of the shop or commercial establishment showing the surroundings of the said establishment.
- Fees can be paid online or offline/ Challan
How to apply for registration under the Contract Labour Act, 1970
- Login or Create Your Account and then Login
- Click on the Contract Labour Form after login
- Establishment/ Shop can register for the RC
- Principal Employer has to add contractor who is registered under Shop Act in Haryana and outside Haryana.
- Principal Employer will activate Form 5 for each contractor after getting the approval from the Haryana Labour Department.
- The contractor (Register under Shop Act) can apply for a fresh license by clicking on the link sent by the Principal Employer.
- Fill Form 5 and Apply for the Licence
- Pay the Fees
How to apply and Renewal of license under the Contract Labour Act, 1970
- Login or Create your id and then login
- Establishment/ shop can register for RC
- Principal Employer has to add contractor which is registered under Shop Act in Haryana and outside Haryana
- Principal Employer will activate Form 5 for each contractor after getting approval from the Haryana Labour Department
- Contractor (Register under Shop Act) can apply for a fresh license by clicking on the link sent by Principal Employer
- Fill the form 5 and then apply for the Licence
- Pay the application Fees
How to apply for registration under Interstate Migrant Workmen Act, 1979
- This service is available online on the web-portal www.hrylabour.gov.in for which the following steps are required:
- The applicant has to use his/her existing login ID created at the time of registering under the Shop Act.
- The applicant has to fill online form and mention no. of employees.
- The applicant has to pay the fee which is automatically calculated based on the number of employees.
Contact Details of Labour Department Haryana
Head Office Contact Number : 0172-2701373; 0172-2971059
Haryana Labour Welfare Board : 0172-2560226
Toll Free No. : 1800-180-4818
Address:- Bays No. 29-30, Pocket-2, Sec-4, Panchkula, Haryana- 134112
SARAL Contact: 1800-200-0023
Toll-Free No. (HBOCW Board): 1800-180-2129
HBOCW Board : 0172-2575300