LUVAS Diploma Admission 2022: The Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Hisar, Haryana has invited online applications for admission in the Veterinary and Livestock Development Diploma (VLDD), and Diploma in Veterinary Laboratory Technology (DVLT) Two Year Course program. Eligible candidates can apply online for the Institute of Para Veterinary Sciences (IPVS), LUVAS VLDA Admission 2022 from the official website of LUVAS Hisar at www.luvas.edu.in. The entrance test for LUVAS VLDDET 2022 will be held on 11 September 2022.
Fill out separate online application forms of LUVAS for VLDD and DVLT each. Upload documents as per the list given in Annexure-XVIII in an online form for LUVAS admissions 2022-23 & pay Application Processing fees separately in separate accounts, if applying for both diploma courses (VLDD & DVLT)
DVLT admissions will be merit based on the marks obtained in NEET(UG)- 2022.
LUVAS Hisar VLDA, VLDD, DVLT Diploma Admission Prospectus and Apply Online for Session 2022-23 @luvas.ac.in
LUVAS VLDA & DVLT Vacant Seats
The tentative number of seats available for admission to the Diploma courses for the session 2022-23 is given below
|VLDA/ VLDD/ DVLT||1083|
LUVAS VLDA Admission 2022 Important Dates
|VLDD Apply Start||July 1, 2022|
|VLDD Last Date to Apply without Late Fees||July 28, 2022|
|VLDD Last Date to apply with Late Fees of Rs. 600/-||Oct 8, 2022|
|DVLT Apply Dates||After NEET (UG)- 2022 Results|
|VLDDET 2022 Entrance Test||Sep 11, 2022|
|DVLT- NEET (UG) 2022||As per NTA Notification|
LUVAS VLDA Admission 2022 Application Fees
- For GC/ In-service/ GNCT Delhi/ FF/ ESM/ PwD/ SSB/ J&K Resident / Kashmiri Migrant/ EWS/ Riwasa and Management quota seats of the Affiliated Private Institutes/Colleges: Rs. 2000/-
- For SC/ Deprived SC/ BCA/ BCB categories of Haryana State: Rs. 500/-
LUVAS VLDA Admission 2022 Age Limit
- Age Limit: 17-22 Years (as on 31.12.2022)
- In-Service Candidates: Max 50 Years
- Age Relaxation will be given as per the rules
LUVAS VLDA & DVLT Eligibility
Age Limit: The candidate must have attained or will attain the age of 17 years as of 31st December 2022.
The minimum educational qualifications for eligibility are different in VLDD and DVLT courses. Application forms for VLDD and DVLT are separate. VLD Diploma Entrance Test (VLDDET-2022) is conducted by the LUVAS. DVLT diploma candidates shall have to appear in the test to be conducted by NTA for NEET(UG)-2022 for admission. One can apply for both Diploma courses, separately.
- Educational Qualification for VLDD Course: 12th Pass and 60% Marks in 10th Class (5% relaxation for SC/ DSC Category)
- Educational Qualification for DVLT Course: Must have appeared in NEET (UG)- 2022 Exam conducted by the NTA. and 12th Pass with 50% marks in Medical/ PCB stream. (5% relaxation for SC/ DSC candidates)
LUVAS VLDDET 2022 Exam Pattern
Note: The syllabus for VLDD Entrance Test- 2022 will be of Matric standard of Board of School Education, Haryana / CBSE, New Delhi. The VLDD Entrance test will be for 1 Hour and 45 Minutes. There will be no negative marking.
|LUVA Admission 2022-23 Apply Online||Click Here|
|LUVAS Diploma Courses Admission 2022-23 Prospectus PDF||Click Here|
|LUVAS Hisar Official Website||Click Here|
|Check Govt Jobs After Diploma||Click Here|