NHM Haryana DHFWS Narnaul Recruitment 2020: District Health and Family Welfare Society (DHFWS), Narnaul has invited applications for the post of Emergency Medical Technician (for Ambulance) purely on a contract basis initially up to 31 March 2021. The candidates who are interested in the post of DHFWS Narnaul Emergency Medical Technician (for Ambulance) may reach for the Walk-in-Interview on 7 October 2020 at 10:00 AM at District Health and Family Welfare Society, in the premises of Civil Hospital Narnaul.
National Health Mission/ NHM हरियाणा DHFWS नारनौल भर्ती 2020: जिला स्वास्थ्य और परिवार कल्याण सोसाइटी (DHFWS), नारनौल ने अनुबंध के आधार पर आपातकालीन मेडिकल तकनीशियन (एम्बुलेंस के लिए) के पद के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं, जो कि शुरू में 31 मार्च 2021 तक के लिए हैं। DHFWS नारनौल आपातकालीन चिकित्सा तकनीशियन (एम्बुलेंस के लिए) का पद सिविल अस्पताल नारनौल के परिसर में 7 अक्टूबर 2020 को सुबह 10:00 बजे जिला स्वास्थ्य और परिवार कल्याण सोसायटी में वॉक-इन-इंटरव्यू के लिए पहुंच सकता है। NHM Haryana DHFWS Narnaul Recruitment 2020
NHM Haryana DHFWS Narnaul Recruitment 2020 Walk-in-Interview
|Recruitment Organization||DHFWS, Narnaul|
|Post Name||Emergency Medical Technician (for Ambulance)|
|Vacancies||17 (Gen-11, SC-3, BCA-2, BCB-1)|
|Place of Posting||Narnaul|
|Job Responsibility||Transportation of patients in an ambulance to other health facility & other work assigned by officers.|
|Salary||Rs. 11170/- per month (Rs. 5200-20200 + 2800 GP)|
|Qualification||Registered B. Pharmacy/ D. Pharmacy/ GNM/ B.Sc Nursing|
|Date and Time of Interview||7 October 2020 at 10:00 AM|
|Place of Interivew||Civil Surgeon, Civil Hospital, Tara Nagar, Canal Colony, Narnaul, Haryana- 123001|
|List of Rejected Candidates||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|NHM Haryana Website||Click Here|
|Other Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||✅ Join Telegram Channel|
✅ NHM Haryana DHFWS Narnaul Recruitment Important Notes
- The application form will be available from the day of the advertisement published in the newspaper until 30-09-2020 in O/o Dy. Civil Surgeon (NHM), Narnaul on any working day up to 30-09-2020, 5:00 PM.
- One Application will be considered for one post only. Application form without having the post name and category/serial number will be rejected.
- The applicant should reach on given dates at 10:00 am in the DHFWS office for a walk-in Interview. No applicant will be entertained after 10:00 am
- Full particulars along with contact no., email id, Postal address with PINCODE, two Passport size photo, and attested copies of Educational Qualification & Govt & Semi Govt Experience should be attached with the application form.
- Original documents in support of academic qualifications and work experience shall be required to be produced at the time of the interview. For local area weightage marks, proof of residence (Ration Card/ Voter Card, Aadhaar Card) will be required.
- Knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit up to Matric Standard is required.
- Working knowledge of Computer programs and commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is desirable for all categories of posts
- District authorities (Civil Surgeon office) have the right to reject any application if found improper or having misleading information. District Health & Family Welfare Society, Narnaul has the right to cancel any post/ written test/ interview at any time without specifying any reason and No claim will be entertained in this regard. Any information provided in the application found false or misleading at any stage of recruitment as well as after recruitment, the contract of such a candidate will be terminated without giving any further notice.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased by District Authorities (Civil Surgeon Narnaul).
- The post of reserve category will be filled up as per the Haryana Government policy. The applicant should bring proof of the reserved category in the original and attested copy.
- All the posts are non -transferrable and the selected candidate will remain posted at the place of appointment.
- Any additional work/ placement under NHM can be assigned by appointing authority. The contract may not be renewed automatically and the Civil Surgeon has the right to terminate the contract immediately if performance is found unsatisfactorily.
- Selected candidate shall not have any claim for regularization of his/her services based on the duties performed under this contract, as he/ she has been engaged for a project financed by the Government of India having specific Vide letter no 1/752/NHM/’A4/2014/97391-429 dated tenure. 11.03.2014 Olo MD NHM Haryana, “There is no provision to allow private practice after duty times or on holidays to staff recruited
- No TA/DA will be paid for coming for interview and no under NHM separate information will be sent to the applicant for an interview.