NHM Punjab CHO Recruitment 2021: National Health Mission (NHM) Punjab has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of Community Health Officers (CHO) under NHM Punjab for 320 vacancies. The recruitment process of Punjab CHO June 2021 will be completed by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) on the behalf of NHM Punjab.
All the details related to NHM Punjab Recruitment 2021 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
NHM Punjab CHO Recruitment 2021 Result Declared
|Recruitment Organization||National Health Mission (NHM) Punjab|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Approx. 35000/- per month|
|Last Date to Apply||25 June 2021|
|Helpline Number||(172) 4012011|
|Address||Prayaas Building, Sector-38B, Chandigarh 160036|
|National Health Mission (NHM) Punjab|
NHM Punjab CHO Recruitment 2021
|Dates||Apply Start: 12/6/2021|
Last Date to Apply: 25/6/2021
Exam Date: 4/7/2021
|Fees||Gen/ Others: Rs. 1180/-|
SC: Rs. 590/-
Payment Mode: Online
|Age||18-37 Years (As on 1.1.2021)|
[Age Relaxation as per Rules]
✅ Post Details & Qualification
- B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with integrated Bridge Programme of Certificate in Community Health course in the curriculum from a recognized Institute/University. Registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council. or
- B.Sc in Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a recognized Institute/University or Ayurvedic Practitioner (BAMS) from recognized University or Statutory State Board and Enrolment on State Register or Central Register of Ayurveda with 6 months course of Certificate in Community Health from a recognized Institute/University. or
- B.Sc in Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a recognized Institute/University or Ayurvedic Practitioner (BAMS) from recognized University or Statutory State Board and Enrolment on State Register or Central Register of Ayurveda.
- Candidates should have passed the subject of Punjabi up to Matric standard
|Community Health Officer (CHO)||320 (Gen-90, Gen (F)- 35, EWS- 22, EWS (F)- 10, BC- 19, BC (F)- 13,BC ESM/ LDESM-6, ESM/ LDESM- 10, ESM/ LDESM (F)- 13, FF- 2, FF (F)- 1, PWD- (F)- 13, B&M- 20, B&M (F)- 13, SC (Other)- 19, SC Others (F)- 13, SC ESM/ LDESM- 12, SC Sports- 3, Sports- 3, Sports (F)- 3|
✅ Selection Process
The Selection Process of NHM Punjab CHO Recruitment 2021 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
✅ Exam Pattern
A written test of 100 Marks shall be held and based upon the marks obtained in the test, a merit list shall be prepared. Selection shall be made purely on the basis of written test only
B.Sc(Nursing)/Post Basic Nursing/BAMS with integrated Certificate in Community Health course. Click Here for the NHM Punjab CHO Syllabus PDF
✅ How to Apply
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the application Form
✅ Important Links
|Join Telegram/ WhatsApp Group (अपडेट सबसे तेज)||Click Here|
|Download Written Exam Result||Click Here|
|NHM Punjab CHO Apply Online||Click Here|
|Addendum regarding Qualification||Click Here|
|NHM Punjab CHO Notification 2021||Click Here|
|NHM Punjab Official Website||Click Here|
|BFUHS Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt Jobs||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
✅ How to apply for the NHM Punjab CHO Vacancy 2021?
✔️ Apply online from the website of bfuhs.ac.in
✅ What is the last date to apply for the NHM Punjab CHO Recruitment 2021?
✔️ 25 June 2021
✅ Can outside Punjab candidates apply for the NHM Punjab CHO Jobs in June 2021?
✔️ They can apply if they have studied Punjabi Subjects in the 10th class.
✅ What is the exam date of the BFUHS Punjab CHO Recruitment 2021?
✔️ 4 July 2021