NIELIT Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 DEO: NIELIT Chandigarh has issued the typing test schedule and a list of eligible candidates for the Typing Test for DEO 40 Vacancies. The link for the NIELIT Chandigarh DEO Typing Test Schedule and Eligible candidates list is given below. National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has invited online applications for the post of Data Entry Operator on a contract basis at NIELIT Chandigarh Rupnagar Campus. The eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of NIELIT Chandigarh www.nielit.gov.in/chandigarh starting from 10 September 2020 to 16 September 2020 (till 5:00 PM). The consolidated amount of Rs. 11000/- per month will be given to the selected candidates. Check all the details given below about the NIELIT Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 DEO (Data Entry Operator).
NIELIT चंडीगढ़ भर्ती 2020 DEO: राष्ट्रीय इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स और सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान (NIELIT) ने NIELIT चंडीगढ़ रूपनगर कैंपस में अनुबंध के आधार पर डाटा एंट्री ऑपरेटर के पद के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। पात्र उम्मीदवार 10 सितंबर 2020 से 16 सितंबर 2020 (शाम 5:00 बजे तक) NIELIT चंडीगढ़ की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट www.nielit.gov.in/ chandigarh से ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। चयनित उम्मीदवारों को 11000 / – रुपये की समेकित राशि प्रति माह दिया जाएगा। NIELIT चंडीगढ़ भर्ती 2020 DEO (डाटा एंट्री ऑपरेटर) के बारे में सभी जानकारी नीचे दी गई है ।
NIELIT Chandigarh Recruitment DEO 2020 Apply Online @nielit.nic.in
|Recruitment Organization||NIELIT Chandigarh|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 11000/- per month|
|Job Location||Rupnagar, Chandigarh|
|Last Date to Apply||16 Sep 2020|
|Organization URL||www.nielit.nic.in/ chandigarh|
|NIELIT Chandigarh Contact Number||987300659/ 9876102112|
✅ Check Other Govt Jobs Updates
- ARO Rohtak Tradesman Army Bharti Rally 2020 in Rewari from 2 to 12 December
- HTET 2020 Latest Updates for PGT TGT and PRT
- HARTRON Free Computer Course for SC Candidates 2020 Notification and Apply Online
- Army Public School Recruitment 2020 for PGT TGT and PRT Notification & Apply Online
- RO Headquarter Tradesman Army Bharti Rally Ambala 2020 in Rewari from 2 to 12 December
- ARO Hisar Tradesman Army Bharti Rally 2020 in Rewari from 2 to 12 December
✅ Vacancy Details of NIELIT Chandigarh Vacancy 2020
|Data Entry Operator||40|
✅ Eligibility for NIELIT DEO Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Age Limit (on 16 Sep 2020)||Qualification|
|DEO||Max 35 Years||12th Pass + Typing|
✅ Important Dates
- Apply Start: 10 Sep 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 16 Sep 2020
✅ Application Fees for NIELIT Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 DEO
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
✅ Documents to be uploaded with application form for NIELIT Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 DEO
- Caste certificate (SC/ST), if applicable.
- Category certificate(PWD), if applicable.
- Matriculation/10th Class certificate showing Date of Birth.
- Degree/Certificates of essential qualification which makes him/her eligible for applying for the post applied.
- Degree certificate of higher educational qualification, if any.
- Attested copy of PAN Card.
- Attested copy of the Aadhaar Card.
- Attested copy of the first page of the bank passbook where his/her name, address, and bank particulars including IFSC code are printed.
✅ Selection Process of NIELIT Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 DEO
The selection process of NIELIT Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 DEO includes the following stages:
- Typing Test (Typing Speed of 20 correct words per minute)
- Document Verification
✅ NIELIT Chandigarh DEO Salary
The break-up for the NIELIT Chandigarh DEO Salary is given below:
✅ NIELIT Chandigarh DEO Job Profile/ Job Responsibilities
The newly selected candidate for NIELIT Chandigarh DEO Job will be required to do the Data Entry Work on six day a week basis.
✅ Important Links
✅ About NIELIT Chandigarh
NIELIT, Chandigarh was established in 1978 to provide professional services in the areas of Information, Electronics & Communication Technology (IECT). It is a pioneer institute in this region.
It has been a constant endeavour of this Centre to develop excellence in various area of Information, Electronics & Communication Technology (IECT). The centre is ISO 9001-2008 certified. It is an IT and Electronics Organisation with clear cut strategies and its various operations are aimed at giving its customers a total package of IT Solutions and products. The Centre ensure cost effective, time to market solutions through a highly skilled work force driven by strong design principles, highest levels of qualities and ethical business practices and constantly strive to delight our customers through excellence in Service Delivery.
The Centre aims to disseminate knowledge on all aspects of Information, Electronics & Communication Technology (IECT) to the utmost user satisfaction and has built up a formidable track record for the same. This Centre provides specialized services to different segments of clients based on requirements assessed from time to time