NEET 2022 Exam Date (UG): National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to conduct the NEET 2022 (UG) exam on July 17, 2022, and the online registration for the NEET 2022 is started on April 6, 2022, from the website neet.nta.nic.in. All the details related to the NTA NEET 2022 exam are given below.
What is NEET Exam?
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) 2022 (NEET (UG) – 2022) is an admission test for the MBBS/ BDS Courses and other undergraduate medical courses in approved/ recognized Medical/ Dental & other Colleges/ Institutes in India.
NTA NEET 2022 Exam Date (UG), Registration, Notification, Check Full Schedule @neet.nta.nic.in
|Recruitment Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Name||NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) 2022|
|Exam Date||July 17, 2022|
|Course Name||MBBS/ BDS|
NTA NEET 2022 Important Dates
- Apply Start: April 6, 2022
- Last Date to Apply: May 20, 2022 (Notice)
- NEET 2022 Exam Date: July 17, 2022
Application Fees for NTA NEET 2022
- General: Rs. 1600/-
- Gen-EWS/ OBC-NC: Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender: Rs. 900/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
NTA NEET 2022 Eligibility
Age Limit: 17-25 Years
Educational Qualification: 12th Pass/ Appearing in Non-Medical Branch (i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
NTA NEET 2022 Exam Pattern
- 4 Marks will be given for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: 1/4th (i.e. 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer)
- Mode of Exam: Pen and Paper Mode
- Time Duration of Exam: 3 Hours
- Note: The Test pattern of NEET (UG)-2022 comprises two Sections. Each subject will consist of two sections. Section A will consist of 35 Questions and Section B will have 15 questions, out of these 15 Questions, candidates can choose to attempt any 10 Questions. So, the total number of questions and utilization of time will remain the same
How to apply for NEET-UG 2022 Exam
Follow these steps to apply online for the NTA NEET 2022 UG Exam:
- Apply for Online Registration using your or your parents’ unique Email Id and Mobile No.
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Upload scanned images of Candidate’s latest Passport size Photograph (size: 10 kb to 200 kb), Post Card size photograph (4”X6”) (Size: 50 kb – 300 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb), Left hand thumb impression (file size: 10 kb-50 kb) in JPG/JPEG format. (In case of any eventuality of left thumb being unavailable, right-hand thumb impression may be used.), Class X Passing Certificate (file size: 100 kb to 400 kb) in JPG/JPEG format. For photography, the focus needs to be on the face (80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, on white background).
- Pay the fee using SBI/ Syndicate/ HDFC/ ICICI/ Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI and keep proof of fee paid safely for future reference. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of the fee then the transaction is canceled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account. However, the candidate has to make another transaction of fee, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
- Download, save and print copies of the Confirmation Page after successful remittance of the fee and keep copies safely for future reference.
- All 4 Steps can be done together in one go or at different times
NEET 2022 Apply Online Link- Click Here
NEET 2022 Notification PDF- Click Here
NTA NEET 2022 Official Website- Click Here
What is NEET 2022 Exam Date?
The NTA NEET 2022 UG Exam will be held on July 17, 2022
NEET 2022 Exam will be conducted online or offline?
Offline in Pen and Paper Mode.
When will the application start for NEET 2022 Exam for UG Courses?
April 6, 2022
How to apply for NEET 2022?
Eligible candidates can apply online from the website www.neet.nta.nic.in
What is the last date to apply for the NTA NEET 2022?
May 20, 2022
What is the New Exam Pattern of NEET 2022?
The Test pattern of NEET (UG)-2022 comprises two Sections. Each subject (Physics, Chemistry, Botany, & Zoology) will consist of two sections. Section A will consist of 35 Questions and Section B will have 15 questions, out of these 15 Questions, candidates can choose to attempt any 10 Questions. So, the total number of questions and utilization of time will remain the same