Odisha Forest Department Recruitment 2020: Odisha Forest Development Corporation Ltd (OFDC) has invited online applications from the eligible candidates for the various posts of Junior Accountant (Accounts Assistant/ Auditor), Lower Division Assistant, Executive Assistant (Jr. Stenographer), etc. Eligible candidates can apply online for OFDC Recruitment 2020 starting from October 27, 2020, to November 12, 2020, up to 05:00 PM. All the details related to Odisha Forest Department Recruitment 2020 (OFDC Recruitment 2020) like Notification, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Result, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
ଓଡ଼ିଶା ବନ ବିଭାଗ ନିଯୁକ୍ତି 2020: ଓଡିଶା ବନ ବିକାଶ ନିଗମ ଲିମିଟେଡ୍ (OFDC) ଜୁନିଅର ଆକାଉଣ୍ଟାଣ୍ଟ (ଆକାଉଣ୍ଟସ୍ ଆସିଷ୍ଟାଣ୍ଟ / ଅଡିଟର), ଲୋୟର ଡିଭିଜନ୍ ଆସିଷ୍ଟାଣ୍ଟ, କାର୍ଯ୍ୟନିର୍ବାହୀ ସହାୟକ (ଜୁ। ଯୋଗ୍ୟ ପ୍ରାର୍ଥୀମାନେ ଅକ୍ଟୋବର 27, 2020 ଠାରୁ ନଭେମ୍ବର 12, 2020 ପର୍ଯ୍ୟନ୍ତ 05:00 PM ପର୍ଯ୍ୟନ୍ତ OFDC ନିଯୁକ୍ତି 2020 ପାଇଁ ଅନଲାଇନରେ ଆବେଦନ କରିପାରିବେ। ଓଡିଶା ବନ ବିଭାଗ ନିଯୁକ୍ତି 2020 (OFDC ନିଯୁକ୍ତି 2020) ସହିତ ବିଜ୍ଞପ୍ତି, ଅନଲାଇନ୍ ଆବେଦନ, ଗୁରୁତ୍ୱପୂର୍ଣ୍ଣ ତାରିଖ, ଆବେଦନ ଶୁଳ୍କ, କିପରି ଆବେଦନ କରିବେ, ପରୀକ୍ଷା ତାରିଖ, ଆଡମିଟ୍ କାର୍ଡ, ଉତ୍ତର ଚାବି, ସିଲାବସ୍, ଫଳାଫଳ, ପୂର୍ବ ପେପର ଇତ୍ୟାଦି ସମ୍ବନ୍ଧୀୟ ସମସ୍ତ ବିବରଣୀ ଦିଆଯାଇଛି | ନିମ୍ନରେ |
Odisha Forest Department Recruitment 2020 Notification and Apply Online @odishafdc.com
|Recruitment Organization||Odisha Forest Development Corporation (OFDC)|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 8880-16880/-|
|Last Date to Apply||November 12, 2020|
|OFDC Helpline||Telephone: -0674-2534086, 2534269 Fax: 0674-2535934, Email ID: [email protected]|
|OFDC Address||Plot No A/84 Kharavel Nagar, Unit-III, Bhubaneswar, Odisha- 751001|
✅ Vacancy Details
|Junior Accountant||58 ( UR-25, SC-8, ST-15, SEBC-10)||Rs. 16880/-|
|Lower Division Assistant||72 (UR-18, SC-18, ST-25, SEBC-11)||Rs. 8880/-|
|Executive Assistant||16 (UR-4, SC-4, ST-5, SEBC-3)||Rs. 9500/-|
Age Limit: 21-32 Years (As on 1.10.2020)
|Junior Accountant||Graduate in Commerce + 2 Years Exp|
|Lower Division Assistant||Graduate + 2 Years Exp|
|Executive Assistant||Graduate + 2 Years Exp + Stenography Certificate|
✅ Important Dates
- Apply Start: October 27, 2020
- Last Date to Apply: November 12, 2020
- Exam Date: Will be intimated later
- Admit Card: Will be intimated later
- Date of Practical Test: Will be intimated later
✅ Application Fees
- Gen/ SEBC: Rs. 500/–
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
✅ Selection Process
The selection process of Odisha Forest Department Recruitment 2020 includes the following stages:
- Written Exam (200 Marks)
- Practical Test/ Steno Test/ Computer Test (50 Marks) (Qualifying)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
✅ Exam Pattern
- There shall be a Written Examination for 200 Marks (MCQ Type in CBT Mode) and Practical Skill Test of 50 Marks as follow:
- The standard of the Written Examination shall be equivalent to that of 10+2 or equivalent standard.
- 5 Times the vacancies shall only be deemed to be qualified in the written test and called for the practical skill test.
- Tally and Computer Test for Jr Accountant/ Auditor
- Computer Working Skills/ Stenography Test for the post of Jr Stenographer
- Computer Skills Test with Computer hits of Maximum 40 words per minute for the post of L.D Asst
- Practical Skill Test is qualifying in nature and 40% (20 Marks) out of 50 Marks are required to qualify in the Practical Skill Test
✅ How to Apply
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form
- Pay Fees
- Print the application Form
✅ Important Links
|Odisha Forest Department Recruitment 2020 Apply Online (From 27.10.2020)|
|Odisha Forest Department Recruitment 2020 Notification|
|OFDC Recruitment 2020 Official Website @odishafdc.com|
|Check Other Govt Jobs|
|🔵 Join Telegram Channel|
|🟢 Join WhatsApp Group|
✅ How to apply for Odisha Forest Department Recruitment 2020?
✔️ Eligible candidates can apply online for Various posts in Odisha Forest Department from the official website www.odishafdc.com
✅ What is the full form of OFDC?
✔️ Odisha Forest Department Corporation
✅ How many vacancies are advertised in OFDC?
✔️ Total 146 Vacancies
✅ What is the last date to apply for OFDC Recruitment 2020?
✔️ November 12, 2020
✅ About OFDC
Odisha Forest Development Corporation Limited (OFDC) came into being with effect from 14.11.1990 by the merger of all forest corporations of the state. Odisha Forest Corporation (1962), its subsidiary Odisha Composite Board (1983), Similipahar Forest Development Corporation Limited (1979), and Odisha Plantation Development Corporation Limited (1985) on merger were renamed OFDC Ltd. All the details related to Odisha Forest Department Recruitment 2020 are given above.
- To exploit the state forest resources scientifically
- To ensure fair wages to forest laborers
- To promote forest-based industries in the state
- To provide sufficient revenue to Govt.
- Trade of salvage timber/firewood
- Trade of processed and phal Kendu leaves
- Collection and trade of Salseed directly or through Raw Material Procurer (RMP)
- Regulate the distribution of firewood, long Bamboo, and other small timbers to local people
- Monitor Bamboo operation directly or through RMP
- Trade of cashew nut and Rubber harvested through the plantation
- Collection, Processing, and trade of Honey and a few Non-timber Forest Product (NTFP) items
The corporation has a Board of Directors headed by a whole-time chairman. There are 12 Directors in the Board. In the corporate office the Chairman cum Managing Director (CMD) is assisted by three Directors – Director (Commercial) and Director (Operation) from the IFS cadre and Director (Finance) from OFS (S). There is presently one General Manager- General Manager (Hqrs.). One qualified company Secretary is also available.
In the field, there are four General Managers one for each Bhubaneswar, Bolangir, Sambalpur and Berhampur zones. GMs in the field are assisted by Divisional Managers in charge of thirteen Commercial cum KL divisions and seven Commercial divisions.
The total staff strength at present of the organization is 4371 while the approved cadre strength is 3011 and hence there are a total of 1360 no of surplus staff in the corporation. Besides, there are 148 casual workers on a piecemeal basis. Voluntary Retirement Scheme (VRS) approved by the Public Enterprise Department with DFID assistance has been introduced during 2001-02 and so far 423 employees have retired under the scheme. The 2nd round of VRS applications ( 38) is under process.