Odisha GDS Recruitment 2020: Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2020. Indian Post has invited online applications for Odisha GDS Recruitment 2020 for the post of Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) for the Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 through Advt. No. EST/1-170/2020 (B-4) DATED 31 AUGUST, 2020
Check NOTIFICATION FOR THE POSTS OF GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE – III/2020-2021 Odisha Circle and Apply Online for the 2060 Vacancies Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2020/ Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak Post Office Vacancy 2020/ Odisha Post Office Bharti 2020 of Post of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS).
Postal Circle Odisha GDS Recruitment 2020 Notification and Apply Online 2060 Post
|Odisha GDS Recruitment 2020|
Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2020
|Recruitment Authority||Indian Postal Department|
|Post Name||Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Total Vacancy||2060 (UR- 863, SC- 289, ST- 429, OBC- 217, EWS- 206, PwD-A- 7, PWD-B- 19, PWD-C- 26, PWD-DE- 4)|
|Age Limit||18-40 Years (On 1 Sep 2020)|
> Age Relaxation as per Rules
|Qualification||10th Pass (with Passing Marks in Maths) + Knowledge of Local Language|
|Important Dates||Apply Start:- 1 Sep 2020|
Last Date to Apply:- 30 Sep 2020
|Application Fees||Gen/ OBC/ EWS:- Rs. 100/-|
Female/ Others:- Rs. 0/-
|Status||Odisha GDS Recruitment 2020 Apply Online|
✅ Important Links for Odisha GDS Recruitment 2020
|Step I Registration||Click Here|
|Step II Pay Application Fees||Click Here|
|Step III Apply Online||Click Here|
|Odisha GDS Recruitment 2020 Post Office Wise Vacancy||Click Here|
|Odisha GDS Recruitment 2020 Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website @appost.in||Click Here|
|Official Website @indiapost.gov.in||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt Jobs||Click Here|
✅ Check Other Govt Jobs Updates
- ARO Rohtak Tradesman Army Bharti Rally 2020 in Rewari from 2 to 12 December
- HTET 2020 Latest Updates for PGT TGT and PRT
- HARTRON Free Computer Course for SC Candidates 2020 Notification and Apply Online
- Army Public School Recruitment 2020 for PGT TGT and PRT Notification & Apply Online
- RO Headquarter Tradesman Army Bharti Rally Ambala 2020 in Rewari from 2 to 12 December
- ARO Hisar Tradesman Army Bharti Rally 2020 in Rewari from 2 to 12 December
✅ Pay Scale/ Salary of Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak 2020
The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of Odisha GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018 for Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2020.
|Post Name||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12000/-||Rs. 14500/-|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10000/-||Rs. 12000/-|
✅ Selection Process of Odisha GDS Recruitment 2020
- Selection in Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2020 will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred to in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidates into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In the case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woman, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female, EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC transmale, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS trans-male, EWS male, UR trans-male, UR male.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per the cycle of online engagement in Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2020. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in the candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of the prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSC where Postal Circle is providing opportunity). Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
- If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5, etc, and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited. Similarly, in the case of a candidate if joins at any selected post, offers to the remaining choices will automatically be forfeited. If a candidate has applied for more than one circle only one post will be offered per circle.
- Applicants submitted applications with incomplete/incorrect data will also be rejected from consideration. Candidate should select an appropriate Board based on the year of pass and Board of the pass from the respective states which recognized the Boards. Any deviation with reference to the documents submitted and data entered will also liable for rejection of the candidature.
✅ How to Apply for Odisha GDS Recruitment 2020 Gramin Dak Sevak
How to apply for Odisha GDS Recruitment 2020:-
- Only online application will be accepted by the candidate for Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2020. The candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 01.09.2020 to 30.09.2020 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
ii) Father Name
iii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
iv) Date of Birth
vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
viii) State in which Xth class passed
ix) Board in which Xth class passed
x) Year of Passing Xth class
xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
xii) Transgender certificate issued by District. magistrate as per THE TRANSGENDER PERSONS (PROTECTION OF RIGHTS) ACT,2019.
- Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate for Odisha GDS Recruitment 2020. The same registration number should be used for the submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles. Mobile number mapping is mandatory for Registration. Once Registered the same mobile number will not be allowed for further Registrations of any other candidates also. In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details all the candidatures relating to all such Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through the option ‘Forgot registration’.
- Fee Payment for Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2020
- The applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. The candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. Names of the offices are available on the website http://appost.in/gdsonline. The applicant can also pay the fee through an online mode of payment using the URL provided on the Home page. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates.
- However, payment of fee is exempted for all Female / trans-woman candidates as well as PWD candidates. They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website.
- For applying online candidate should submit the application by providing information of Registration Number to proceed to fill up the subsequent information. Documents once uploaded against one registration number will available for submission of subsequent posts or for other Circles. Hence, candidates need not upload any documents further. The candidates need to upload the following documents in the formats and sizes as prescribed, hence it is advised to keep the scanned documents ready in softcopy form before applying online. Non-submission of all legible and correct mandatory documents in the proper format is liable for rejection of the application.
✅ How many vacancies are advertised for Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak 2020?
✔️ A total of 2060 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak has been advertised on 1 Sep 2020 for Odisha Postal Circle.
✅ How to apply for Postal Circle Odisha GDS Recruitment 2020?
✔️ Apply online from website www.appost.in
✅ What is the eligibility to apply for Odisha GDS Recruitment 2020?
✔️ 10th Pass + Knowledge of local language. Age limit 18-40 Years on 1 Sep 2020
✅ What is the selection process of Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak?
✔️ The selection of India Posts Gramin Dak Sevak is done on the merit basis of the marks of the 10th class.
✅ What is the last dates to apply for Odisha GDS Recruitment 2020?
✔️ 30 Sep 2020 is the last date to apply for Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak. Apply Online start from 1 Sep 2020.