PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2020: ICMR has invited online applications for Scientist-B on behalf of PGIMER, Chandigarh. Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi has entered into a memorandum of understanding with the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for holding of Recruitment entrance examination/ test for the posts of SCIENTIST-B of ICMR by PGIMER, Chandigarh. Accordingly, ICMR invites online applications from the citizens of India for recruitment to the regular posts of Scientist-B against backlog vacancies of SC/ST Category and current year regular vacancies at the Indian Council of Medical Research Headquarters, New Delhi, and its Institutes/ Centers across India.
PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 Scientist B of ICMR 141 Vacancies
✅ Important Dates
- Apply Online Start: 12 September 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 2 October 2020
- Download Admit Card: 20 October 2020
- Written Exam (CBT) Date: 1 November 2020
- Declaration of Written Exam Result: 20 November 2020
✅ Application Fees
- SC/ ST/ EWS/ Women: Rs. 1500/-
- PwBD: Rs. 0/-
- Others: Rs. 2000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
✅ Vacancy Details
✅ PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 Eligibility, Pay Scale
✅ PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- Written Exam (Computer Based Test) (80 Marks)
- Document Scrutiny
- Interview (20 Marks)
✅ Exam Pattern of PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2020
- Medical: Out of 80, 60 questions will be related to Medical Field
- Non-Medical: Out of 80, 60 questions will be related to their relevant subject Groups.
- Group-I: Biochemistry, Microbiology, Virology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Biology/Bioscience, Zoology, Food, and Nutrition.
- Group-2: Sociology, Social Work
- Group-3: Bio-statistics/Statistics, Bio-informatics
- For both Medical and Non-Medical– Out of 80, 20 Questions will be related to Biostatistics, Computing skills, General/Scientific Knowledge, Current Affairs including developments in Biomedical Sciences, Common Sense, Analytical Skills, Statistics, General Awareness
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 80 Minutes
- Qualifying Marks:
- Gen/ EWS: 50%
- OBC: 45%
- SC/ ST/ PwBD: 40%
✅ PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus for the computer-based online examination will be of MBBS level for Medical scientists and of M.Sc. level for Non-Medical scientists
✅ Important Links
|PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 Apply Online|
|PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 Notification|
|How to Apply for PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2020|
|PGIMER Chandigarh Official Website|
|ICMR Official Website|
|Check Other Govt Jobs|
|✅ Join Telegram Channel|
✅ Scheme of Examination for PGIMER Chandigarh Vacancy 2020
On the basis of Computer Based Examination, candidates will be shortlisted category wise for further recruitment process i.e. scrutiny of their applications and documents to decide their eligibility as per applicable recruitment rules of the concerned post and interview by using the below-mentioned criteria.
The number of candidates that will be shortlisted = 5 x No. of posts advertised + ties (plus reserved candidates securing marks above the lowest cut off of unreserved category) i.e. for each advertised post, five candidates (plus ties (plus reserved candidates securing marks above the lowest cut off of unreserved category) will be shortlisted.
The result of the online computer-based test for shortlisting of the candidates will be uploaded through a notice on the website of ICMR i.e. www.icmr.nic.in possibly within twenty days of the date of holding the examination.
The shortlisted candidates will be required to send the copy of the printout of the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM within the prescribed time (as will be mentioned in the result notice for shortlisting of candidates) along with copies of all the certificates/ documents/ testimonials etc. uploaded by them while applying online. Shortlisted candidates will be required to furnish the following certificates/documents/testimonials along with their offline application:-
- i) Print out of the online application form
- ii) Self attested /attested copy of mark sheet of Matric, 10+2 and other higher qualification as per requirements under the recruitment rules of the post concerned.
- iii) Self-attested/attested copy of caste/category certificate viz. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD.
- iv) No Objection Certificate from the present employer in case a candidate is working in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Body etc.
- Note: The shortlisted candidates while forwarding the hard copy of their applications should ensure that they have attached self-certified/ attested copy of all documents in support of age, educational qualification, experience certificate and category certificate, etc. The applications/ documents furnished after the prescribed due date for submission of the hard copy of application will not be considered and the candidature will be decided accordingly
The applications and documents so received from the shortlisted candidates will be scrutinized w.r.t. the applicable recruitment rules of the concerned post to decide his/ her eligibility for the post and accordingly only eligible candidates as per recruitment rules will be considered for next stage of recruitment process i.e. interview.
It is made clear that candidates will be allowed to appear in the Computer Based Test on the basis of entries filled in by him/ her in ONLINE APPLICATION FORM. Therefore, merely the fact that a candidate was allowed to appear in the CBT and has been shortlisted on the basis of the CBT does not confer upon him/ her any right of selection to the post.
A candidate who will be found eligible upon scrutiny of his/ her application & documents will only be considered for further recruitment process i.e. for interview. Final selection of the candidates who will found eligible as per recruitment rules and whose certificates in support of age, educational qualification, etc. found in order, will be made on merit based on his/ her aggregate scores in the CBT and interview