PPSC Cooperative Inspector Recruitment: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has invited online applications for the recruitment of Inspectors in the Cooperative Societies, Department of Cooperations, Government of Punjab. Eligible Male and Female candidates can apply online for the Punjab PPSC Cooperative Inspector Recruitment 2021 from December 2, 2021. All the details related to PPSC Cooperative Societies Inspector Recruitment like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
PPSC Cooperative Societies Inspector Recruitment 2022 Exam Date Released; Check Notice
|Recruitment Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Post Name||Inspector, Cooperative Societies|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 35400/-|
|Last Date to Apply||December 22, 2021|
| Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
PPSC Cooperative Societies Inspector Vacancy 2021
Advt No. 44/2021
- Apply Start: 2.12.2021
- Apply Last Date: 22.12.2021
- Fees Last Date: 29.12.2021
- Exam Date: 11 Sep 2022
- Gen/ OBC/ Others: ₹ 1500/-
- SC/ST: ₹ 750/-
- PH/ESM/ EWS: ₹ 500/-
- Payment Mode: SBI Challan
- 18-37 Years (As on 1.1.2021)
- [Age Relaxation as per Rules]
✅ Post Details & Qualification
|Post Name||Vacancy||Qualification (on 22.12.2021)|
|Inspector Cooperative Society||320 (Male- 213, Female- 107)||Graduate with 60% Marks + Computer Course + Punjabi in 10th|
✅ Selection Process
The Selection Process of Punjab PPSC Cooperative Societies Inspector Vacancy 2021 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam (480 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
✅ Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: 1/4th (i.e. 1 Mark)
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Mode of Exam: Offline Objective Type Exam
|Reasoning & Mental Ability||40||160|
|GK & Current Affairs||80||320|
✅ PPSC Cooperative Societies Inspector Syllabus
The syllabus for the written exam of PPSC Cooperative Societies Inspector Recruitment 2021 is given as:
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- General Knowledge and Current affairs of National and International importance including:
- Economic issues.
- Polity issues.
- Environment issues
- Science and Technology.
- Any other current issues.
- History of India with special reference to Indian freedom struggle movement
- History of Punjab- 14th century onwards.
Logical Reasoning & Mental Ability
- Logical reasoning, analytical and mental ability
- Basic numerical skills, numbers, magnitudes, percentage, numerical relation appreciation.
- Data analysis, Graphic presentation charts, tables, spreadsheets.