Punjab PEDA Recruitment 2021: Punjab Energy Development Agency (PEDA), Chandigarh has invited online applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Various posts like Manager, Assistant Manager (Accounts/ Technical/ Public Relation), Programmer, etc. All the details related to the PEDA Recruitment 2021 are given below.
Punjab PEDA Recruitment 2021 [24 Posts] Notification and Apply Online
Recruitment Organization: Punjab Energy Development Agency (PEDA)
Post Name: Manager, Assistant Manager (Accounts/ Technical/ Public Relation), Programmer
- Manager: 15 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Technical): 5 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Accounts): 2 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Public Relation): 1 Post
- Programmer: 1 Post
- Clerk cum Data Entry Operator: 5 Posts (Withdrawn)
Salary: Rs. 35400- 44900/- (Varies as per post)
Job Location: Punjab/ Chandigarh
Age Limit: 18-37 Years (on Closing Date)
Application Fees: Rs. 1000/-
Apply Start: Update Soon
Last Date to Apply: Update Soon
✅ Important Links
|✅ Join Telegram Channel|
|Apply Online (Update Soon)|
|PEDA Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|PEDA Official Website|
|Check Other Govt Jobs Updates|
Punjab Energy Development Agency was formed in Sept. 1991 as a state nodal agency for promotion and development of Renewable Energy Programmes/ Projects and energy conservation programme in the state of Punjab.
PEDA is registered as a Society under the Societies Act of 1860. Punjab Energy Development Agency under the Department of New and Renewable Energy, Govt. of Punjab is the State Nodal Agency for promotion and development of New and Renewable Energy (NRSE) Projects and Energy Conservation measures.
The projects are provided financial & fiscal assistance by PEDA under the NRSE Policy 2012 of the Govt. of Punjab. Also, Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission has designated PEDA as the Nodal Agency for the purposes of the REC Regulations and monitoring of Renewable Purchase Obligation (RPO) in the State of Punjab.
In addition, PEDA is the State Designated Agency for Energy Efficiency and Conservation under the Energy Conservation Act 2001 by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency, Ministry of Power
- Punjab PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment 2021 [160 Post] Notification & Apply Online
- NCDC Recruitment of Various Posts Walk-in-Interview on 15-16 April 2021
- IISER Mohali Non-Faculty Recruitment 2021 Notification & Apply Online
- NITTTR Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 Notification & Apply Online
- Central Sanskrit University Recruitment 2021 LDC, MTS Notification & Apply Online