Punjab PWRMDC Recruitment 2021: Punjab Water Resources Management and Development Corporation Limited (PWRMDC) has invited online applications for the various posts of Tubewell Operator, Electrician, Company Secretary, etc. All the details related to Punjab PWRMDC Recruitment 2021 like Latest Jobs Notification, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Result, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
Punjab PWRMDC Recruitment 2021 [262 Posts] Tubewell Operator, Electrician, etc
|Recruitment Organization||Punjab Water Resources Management and Development Corporation (PWRMDC)|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies as per post|
|Last Date to Apply||14 March 2021|
|Address||S.C.O. 10, 1st Floor, Phase-1, Sector-55, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar (Mohali), Punjab- 160055|
✅ Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Vacancies (262)|
Also Check These Articles:
- PSSSB Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021
- Punjab PSSSB Jr Draftsman Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Jail Superintendent Vacancy 2021
Age Limit: 18-37 Years (As on 1.1.2021) [Age Relaxation as per rules]
✅ Important Dates
- Apply Start: 22 Feb 2021
- Last Date to Apply: 14 March 2021 (up to 05:00 pm)
- Last Date of Fees Payment: 15 March 2021
✅ Application Fees
- Gen: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/BC/ EWS: Rs. 250/-
- PWD: Rs. 500/-
- Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
✅ Selection Process
The selection process of PWRMDC Recruitment 2021 includes the following stages:
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
✅ Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Mode of Exam: OMR Based
✅ How to Apply
- New Registration: Click at New Registration button, Fill Email ID and Password. OTP Will be sent to your email ID. After verifying OTP your EmailID will be registered. Your Email ID is your Login ID.
- Login: Log in using registered Email ID and password.
- Fill Basic Details: Fill in your basic details like Father’s Name, Gender, D.O.B, Domicile, and Address, etc.
- Upload Photo and Signature: Upload Photo and Signature images. Only JPEG image formats are allowed.
- Fill Academic Details: Fill in your qualification details. Please note, the Academic Details are dependent on Post to be applied (fill carefully).
- Apply for a Post: Select Post to be applied. The application fee will be charged as per your category/ sub-category. You can pay the application fee online or via HDFC Bank challan.
- Print Receipt and Application Form: After successful fee payment, you can print your Fee Receipt and Application Form.