Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020: Punjab Wakf Board has invited online applications for various posts of Accounts Clerk, Section Officers/ Estate Officers/ Executive Officers, Rent Collector. Assistant EOs/ Clerks, Legal Support Assistants, Senior Assistants, Peon via Advertisement Number 3(207)/ Estab. III dated 30/08/2020. Online applications for Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020 start from 31 August 2020 and the last date to apply is 24 Sep 2020 by paying an application fee of Rs. 500/-. The candidates are advised to check their eligibility before applying online for Punjab Wakf Board Vacancy 2020.
Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020-21 Various Posts Merit List
✅ Vacancy Details for Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020
|Account Clerk||6||10300- 34800 (3200 GP)|
|Section Officer/ Estate Officer/ Executive Officer||10||10300- 34800 (4800 GP)|
|Rent Collector/ Assistant EOs/ Clerks||79||10300- 34800 (3200 GP)|
|Legal Support Assistants||27||10300- 34800 (3200 GP)|
|Senior Assistants||17||10300- 34800 (4400 GP)|
|Peon||34||As Fixed by Labour Department|
✅ Qualification Details for Punjab Wakf Baord Recruitment 2020
- Passed Punjabi up to Matric standard or its equivalent standard from any recognized Institution/Board or should have passed the Punjabi Language Proficiency Test conducted by the Department of Languages, Government of Punjab.
- Good proficiency in the Urdu language to be tested by the administration of a qualifying examination.
- For all the posts except for the post of Peon, at least 120 Hours’ Course with hands-on experience in the use of a personal computer or information technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing Applications from a Recognized Institution or a reputed Institution, which is ISO 9001 Certified; Or possess at least 120 Hours working experience in computer application from Recognized Institution or a certificate of ‘O’ Level from the Department Electronic Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC)
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Account Clerk||18-37 Years||B.Com|
|Section Officer/ Estate Officer/ Executive Officer||18-37 Years||Graduate|
|Rent Collector/ Assistant EOs/ Clerks||18-37 Years||Graduate|
|Legal Support Assistants||18-37 Years||LLB|
|Senior Assistants||18-37 Years||Graduate|
|Peon||18-37 Years||12th Pass|
✅Other Latest Jobs Updates
- Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2021 [50th Course] Notification & Apply Online
- Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021 HSSC Advt 3/2021 Notification & Apply Online
- Mazagon Dock Non-Executive Job Vacancy 2021 [1388 Post] Notification & Apply Online
- NHM Punjab CHO Recruitment 2021 [320 Posts] Notification & Apply Online
- Army ASC South Group C Recruitment 2021 Driver, Cook, Cleaner, etc
- WCD Punjab Supervisor Recruitment PSSSB Advt 7/2021 [112 Post] Notification & Apply Online
✅ Important Dates
- Apply Online Start: 31 Aug 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 24 Sep 2020
- Admit Card Download: November 2, 2020
- Exam Date: 9-10 November 2020
- Uploading of Answer Key: November 11, 2020
- The objection in Answer Key: 11-17 November 2020
- Result of Written Test (After Login): November 24, 2020
- The objection in Written Test Score: 24-25 November 2020
- Written Test Merit List: November 30, 2020
- Interview Schedule: December 15, 2020
- Various Posts Exam Date: 13 Dec 2020
✅ Application Fees
|All Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online or Challan|
✅ Selection Process of Punjab Wakf Recruitment 2020 (Except Peon)
The selection process includes the following stages:
- Written Exam (400 Marks)
- Interview (70 Marks)
- Skill Test (Qualifying)
- Document Verification
✅ Selection Process of Punjab Wakf Recruitment 2020 (For Peon)
- Merit list of candidates applying for the post of Peon shall be prepared on the basis of 12th marks.
- Candidates equal to 10 times the number of posts of Peon in their order of merit of 12th marks shall be called for Urdu language qualifying exam that will be of qualifying nature.
- Qualifying exam of Urdu language will have 50 Questions carrying 4 marks each and the time for the same shall be 1 hour. iv. There will be no negative marking in the written test.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the qualifying exam will be 40%. However, this limit can be reduced to 35% marks in case the number of qualifying candidates is less than three times the number of posts.
✅ Exam Pattern of Punjab Wakf Recruitment 2020 (For Peon)
✅ Important Links
✅ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
✅ How to apply for Punjab Wakf Board Vacancy 2020?
✔️ Punjab Wakf Board has invited online applications for various posts. Candidates can apply online from the recruitment portal @govt.thapar.edu
✅ How many vacancies are advertised in the Punjab Wakf Board?
✔️ A total of 173 vacancies are advertised in Punjab Wakf Baord.
✅ What is the last date to apply for Punjab Wakf Board Vacancy 2020?
✔️ 24 Sep 2020 is the last date to apply for Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020.
✅ Is knowledge of Punjabi is necessary to apply for Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020?
✔️ Yes, the candidates should have Punjabi subject atleast till 10th class.