Indian Post has invited online applications for Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak 2020 for the post of Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) for the Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 through Advt. No. RECTT/1-41/GDS/2019/CH. III
Check NOTIFICATION FOR THE POSTS OF Rajasthan GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE – II/2019-2020 Rajasthan CIRCLE and Apply Online for the 3262 Vacancies Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020/ Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Post Office Vacancy 2020/ Post Office Bharti 2020 of Post of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS).
The last date For this Application Is Extended Till 12 August 2020.
✅ Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2020 Post Office Recruitment 3262 Post
✅ Important Links
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Step I Registration||Click Here|
|Step II Pay Application Fees||Click Here|
|Step III Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Date Extension Notice||Click Here|
|Check Post Office Wise Vacancy||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website @appost.in||Click Here|
|Official Website @indiapost.gov.in||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt Jobs||Click Here|
Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 3262 Post
|Recruitment Authority||Indian Postal Department|
|Post Name||Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Total Vacancy||3262 (UR- 1527, SC- 544, ST- 468, OBC- 348, EWS- 278, PwD-A- 32, PWD-B- 23, PWD-C- 32, PWD-DE- 10)|
|Age Limit||18-40 Years (On 22 June 2020)|
> Age Relaxation as per Rules
|Qualification||10th Pass (with Passing Marks in Maths) + Knowledge of Hindi|
|Important Dates||Apply Start:- 22 June 2020|
Last Date to Apply:- 21 July 2020 (Extend Till 12 August 2020)
|Application Fees||Gen/ OBC/ EWS:- Rs. 100/-|
Female/ Others:- Rs. 0/-
|Status||Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment Gramin Dak Sevak Apply Online|
✅ Pay Scale/ Salary of Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak 2020
The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of Rajasthan GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018 for Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020.
|Post Name||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12000/-||Rs. 14500/-|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10000/-||Rs. 12000/-|
✅ Selection Process of Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020
- Selection in Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020 will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred to in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidates into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In the case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woman, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female, EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC transmale, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS trans-male, EWS male, UR trans-male, UR male.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement in Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in the candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of the prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSC where Postal Circle is providing opportunity). Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
- If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5, etc, and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited. Similarly, in the case of a candidate if joins at any selected post, offers to the remaining choices will automatically be forfeited. If a candidate has applied for more than one circle only one post will be offered per circle.
- Applicants submitted applications with incomplete/incorrect data will also be rejected from consideration. Candidate should select an appropriate Board based on the year of pass and Board of the pass from the respective states which recognized the Boards. Any deviation with reference to the documents submitted and data entered will also liable for rejection of the candidature.
✅ How to Apply for Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020 Gramin Dak Sevak
How to apply:-
- Only online application will be accepted by the candidate for Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020. The candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 22.06.2020 to 21.07.2020 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
ii) Father Name
iii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
iv) Date of Birth
vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
viii) State in which Xth class passed
ix) Board in which Xth class passed
x) Year of Passing Xth class
xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
xii) Transgender certificate issued by District. magistrate as per THE TRANSGENDER PERSONS (PROTECTION OF RIGHTS) ACT,2019.
- Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate for Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020. The same registration number should be used for the submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles. Mobile number mapping is mandatory for Registration. Once Registered the same mobile number will not be allowed for further Registrations of any other candidates also. In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details all the candidatures relating to all such Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through the option ‘Forgot registration’.
- Fee Payment
- The applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. The candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. Names of the offices are available on the website http://appost.in/gdsonline. The applicant can also pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided on the Home page. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates.
- However, payment of fee is exempted for all Female / trans-woman candidates as well as PWD candidates. They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website.
- For applying online candidate should submit the application by providing information of Registration Number to proceed to fill up the subsequent information. Documents once uploaded against one registration number will available for submission of subsequent posts or for other Circles. Hence, candidates need not upload any documents further. The candidates need to upload the following documents in the formats and sizes as prescribed, hence it is advised to keep the scanned documents ready in softcopy form before applying online. Non-submission of all legible and correct mandatory documents in the proper format is liable for rejection of the application.
- We have given above all details related to the Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020, Rajasthan Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020, Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2020, Rajasthan Postal Circle Vacancy 2020, Post Office Vacancy in Rajasthan, Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2020, Rajasthan GDS Vacancy 2020, Post office vacancy 2020 Rajasthan, India Post office recruitment 2020, India Post GDS, डाक भर्ती 2020, पोस्ट ऑफिस vacancy 2020, पोस्ट ऑफिस वैकेंसी, Indian post vacancy 2020, Indian post recruitment 2020, post office career, post office jobs 2020, post office 2020 vacancy, Rajasthan Indian post office recruitment 2020, post man Bharti 2020 Rajasthan, post office hiring, postmaster jobs, राजस्थान पोस्ट ऑफिस भर्ती, पोस्ट ऑफिस की भर्ती, www.post office recruitment, Rajasthan post office apply online, post office Bharti 2020, Rajasthan post office vacancy, Rajasthan post office job, post office vacancy Rajasthan, how to apply for postal jobs, भारतीय डाक विभाग भर्ती 2020, Rajasthan post office vacancy 2020, post office vacancy 2020 Rajasthan, post office vacancy Rajasthan 2020, post office Rajasthan vacancy, post office recruitment 2020 Rajasthan, indian post department, indian post office recruitment 2020 Rajasthan, govt post office jobs 2020, post office recruitment Rajasthan, पोस्ट ऑफिस रिक्रूटमेंट २०२०, पोस्ट ऑफिस भर्ती 2020 Rajasthan, Rajasthan post office recruitment 2020, gramin dak sevak bharti Rajasthan, Rajasthan online post office vacancy, postmaster vacancy in Rajasthan, gds Rajasthan recruitment 2020, postman vacancy 2020 Rajasthan, indian post office recruitment 2020 apply online, Rajasthan gds recruitment, gramin dak sevak Rajasthan recruitment 2020, post office vacancy, Rajasthan postal circle, india post, Rajasthan postman vacancy 2020, post office job vacancy 2020 Rajasthan, Rajasthan post office jobs 2020, post office job. Interested candidates can apply online and should read the official Notification of Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020 before applying.