Welcome to Haryana Job
Table of Contents
RCFL Recruitment 2020. राष्ट्रीय केमिकल एंड फ़र्टिलाइज़र लिमिटेड भर्ती 2020. The full form of RCFL is Rashtriya Chemical and Fertilizers Limited (RCF Limited, Mumbai). RCFL Mumbai invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the posts of Management Trainees, Officers, in various disciplines for 393 vacancies. The online registration is started from 29 June and the last date to apply for RCF Jobs is extended up to 31 July 2020.
RCFL Recruitment 2020 for Management Trainees/ Officers etc
Important Links for RCFL Recruitment 2020
|RCFL Apply Online/ RCFLTD Login||Click Here|
|RCFL Corrigendum/ Date Extension Notice||Click Here|
|RCFL Notification||Click Here|
|How to apply for RCFL Recruitment 2020||Click Here|
|Official Website @rcfltd.com||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited
RCFL Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
|Pay Scale/ Salary||Rs. 70600/-|
RCFLD Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Apply Online Start||15 July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||31 July 2020|
|Last Date to Print Application Form||15 Aug 2020|
|RCFL Recruitment Exam Date||Update Soon|
Vacancy Details for RCFL Recruitment 2020
|Management Trainee (Chemical)||60|
|Management Trainee (Boiler)||21|
|Management Trainee (Mechanical)||48|
|Management Trainee (Electrical)||22|
|Management Trainee (Instrumentation)||35|
|Assistant Officer (Marketing)||14|
|Operator Trainee (Chemical)||125|
|Boiler Operator, Grade III||25|
|Junior Fireman Grade II||23|
Application Fees for RCFLD Recruitment 2020
Non – refundable application fee of ₹1000/- for the post of Management Trainee/ Engineer/ Officer category and Rs. 700/- for the posts in the Workers’ category are required to be paid by General, OBC, and EWS category candidates at the time of submission of the online application form. Candidates can opt to pay either through an internet banking account or credit/ debit card. SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM category candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
Eligibility for RCFL Recruitment 2020
- Management Trainee (Chemical): Regular Full time 4 years BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate in Chemical discipline/ Chemical Technology from UGC/AICTE approved institutions. Allied courses/ degrees/ dual degrees in Chemical Engineering will not be considered.
- Management Trainee (Boiler): Regular Full time 4 years BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate in Chemical/Mechanical/Instrumentation/Electrical discipline from UGC/AICTE approved institutions and the candidate should have valid Boiler Operation Engineer’s Certificate (BOE)/Boiler Proficiency Certificate.
- Management Trainee (Mechanical): Regular Full time 4 years BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate in Mechanical discipline from UGC/AICTE approved institutions. Allied courses/ degrees / dual degrees in Mechanical Engineering will not be considered.
- Management Trainee (Electrical): Regular Full time 4 years BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate in Electrical discipline from UGC/AICTE approved institutions. Allied courses/ degrees in Electrical Engineering will not be considered.
- Management Trainee (Instrumentation): Regular Full time 4 years BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate in Instrumentation discipline from UGC/AICTE approved institutions. Allied courses/ degrees in Instrumentation Engineering will not be considered.
- Engineer (Chemical): Regular Full-time B.E. / B. Tech / B.Sc Engineering (Chemical) from UGC / AICTE approved institution. Applicant having a degree in the Allied course in chemical engineering will not be considered.
- Officer (Marketing): Full-time UGC recognized Science/Engineering / Agriculture graduation of minimum 3 / 4 years’ duration and Full-time UGC recognized Post-graduation degree of 2 years’ duration in one of the following:-MBA (Marketing as specialization or Major) /MMS (Marketing as specialization or Major)/-MBA (Agri. Business Management) -If the specialization is not mentioned in the Mark Sheet / Degree certificate, a letter from college/University specifying the specialization will be required.
- Assistant Officer (Marketing): Full-time UGC recognized B.Tech. Agriculture/Agriculture graduation of a minimum of 4 years’ duration.
- Operator Trainee (Chemical): Full time & regular B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree with Physics as one of the subjects during any of the 3 years course of B.Sc. Degree and NCVT in the AO (CP) trade. (OR) Full time & regular Three Years’ Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology.
- Boiler Operator, Grade III: SSC / Matric Examination passed and certificate of Competency as Boiler Attendant of Second Class issued by the Director of Steam Boilers and Chairman to the Board of Examiners of respective state Government. (AND) Must have a minimum of 2 years (post qualification) as Boiler Attendant / Boiler Operator as of 31st July 2020.
- Junior Fireman Grade II: SSC with 6 months’ full-time residential fireman certificate course from State Fire Training Center, Govt. Institute (SFTC). Should be having Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) Driving License with one years’ experience as of 31s July 2020.
Age Limit for RCFL Recruitment 2020
How to Apply for RCFL Recruitment 2020
Eligible Interested candidates can apply online only for RCFL Recruitment 2020 from 29th June 2020 through RCF Limited Online Application IBPS Portal. The last date for registration of online applications is extended up to 31 July 2020 up to 5:00 PM.
Selection Process of RCFLD Recruitment 2020
- For Management Trainees, Engineer (Chemical), Officer (Marketing), and Assistant Marketing Officer: Online Test and Personal Interview.
- For Operator Trainee (Chemical), Boiler Operator Gr III and Junior Fireman Grade II: Online Test and Trade Test.
RCFL Recruitment 2020 Salary
- Engineer (Chemical): Stipend ₹ 30,000/- per month, After successful completion of one-year training, the pay scale is E-1 Grade ₹ 40,000 – 1,40000/-
- Officer (Marketing): Grade – E1 ₹ 40,000 – 1,40,000/-
Assistant Officer (Marketing): Grade – E0
- Operator Trainee (Chemical): Grade – A6 ₹ 22000 – 60000/-
- Boiler Operator, Grade III: Grade – A5 ₹ 20,000 – 55,000/-
- Junior Fireman Grade II: Grade – A3 ₹ 18,000 – 42,000/-
Frequently Asked Questions
Interested candidates can apply online from the IBPS portal for the RCFL Recruitment.
A total of 393 vacancies are advertised for Management Trainees, Officers, Operator, Fireman.
Apply Online Start: 15 July 2020
Last Date to Apply: 31 July 2020 (till 5:00 PM)
Last Date to Print Application Form: 15 Aug 2020
Engineer (Chemical): Stipend ₹ 30,000/- per month, After successful completion of one-year training, the pay scale is E-1 Grade ₹ 40,000 – 1,40000/- and the lump sump salary is Rs. 70600/- per month after completion of one-year training.