Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Counselor Recruitment: Application for engagement of counselor at Financial Literacy Centres (FLC) as per the details given below.
- Age Limit: Max 62 Years
- The candidates should have been honorably retired from the Bank
- Should be able to work independently
- Should have knowledge of computers, especially of programs like MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, and should be able to operate the internet.
- Preferably, the individual retired as a Bank Officer with experience of handling credit and having worked in a rural/ semi-urban area.
- The initial engagement of the counselor shall be for three years subject to review on yearly basis with a one-year extension subject to the production of a medical certificate of good health from CMO. The extension will be subject to the upper limit of 65 years.
Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Counselor Recruitment 2020
Applications shall be submitted by post/ Mail with a retirement certificate at the below-cited address on or before 17.10.2020, after that no application shall be entertained.
✅ Address to Send the Application Form:
- General Manager, Financial Inclusion Division, Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank, Head Office, SHGB Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector-3, Rohtak-124001.
- Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
The interview shall be held on 22.10.2020 at 11:00 AM in the office of the General Manager (FI) at Head Office, Rohtak.
✅ Place of Posting of Haryana Gramin Bank Counselor
- Pataudi (Gurugram)
- Odhan (Sirsa)
- Hassanpur (Palwal)
- Hodal (Palwal)
- Hathin (Palwal)