SBI PO Recruitment 2020-21 Mains Result: State Bank of India (SBI) has invited online applications for the Probationary Officers (POs) in SBI Bank for 2000 vacancies via ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ PO/ 2020-21/ 12. All the details related to SBI PO Recruitment 2020-21 like Notification, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Result, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
SBI PO Recruitment 2020-21 Mains Exam Result & Interview Admit Card
|Recruitment Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Approx Rs. 45000/- per month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||December 4, 2020|
✅ Vacancy Details
|Probationary Officer (PO)||2000 (Gen- 810, SC-300, ST-150, OBC-540, EWS- 200)|
Number of Chances permissible for appearing in SBI PO Exam:
- Gen/ EWS: 4 Chances
- PWD/OBC: 7 Chances
- SC/ ST/ SC, ST (PWD): Unlimited
|Post Name||Age Limit (On 1.4.2020)||Qualification|
|SBI PO||21-30 Years||Graduate|
✅ Important Dates
- Apply Start: November 14, 2020
- Last Date to Apply: December 4, 2020
- SBI PO Prelims Exam Date: 31 Dec 2020; 2, 4, 5 Jan 2021
- SBI PO Mains Exam Date: January 29, 2021
- SBI PO Interview/ Group Discussion: Feb/ March 2021
✅ Application Fees
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 0/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
✅ Selection Process
The selection process of SBI PO Recruitment 2020-21 includes the following stages. SBI PO Final Merit will be prepared on the basis of Mains Exam and Interview Marks:
- SBI PO Prelims Exam (CBT)- 100 Marks
- SBI PO Mains Exam (CBT) + Descriptive Test- 250 Marks
- SBI PO Interview/ Group Discussion- 50 Marks
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
✅ Exam Pattern
✅ SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 1 Hour
- Mode of Exam: Online (CBT)
- Candidates 10 times the number of vacancies will be qualified in SBI PO Prelims Exam and will be called for SBI PO Mains Exam
- Note: There will be no sectional cutoff in SBI PO Prelims as well as SBI PO Mains Exam.
✅ SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 3 Hour
- Mode of Exam: Online (CBT) + Descriptive
- Descriptive Exam of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for a total of 50 Marks in 30 Minutes time duration
- Candidates 3 times the number of vacancies will be qualified in SBI PO Mains Exam and will be called for SBI PO Interview/ Group Discussion
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|General / Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
✅ SBI PO Interview/ Group Discussion: In view of the Social Distancing and safety measures necessitated due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 3rd phase may comprise of (i) Interview Only (50 Marks) OR (ii) Interview (30 Marks) & Group Exercises (20 Marks). Candidates will have to score minimum qualifying marks in Phase-III to be considered for final selection.
✅ How to Apply
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the application Form
✅ Important Links
What Are Those Important Things You Need To Know About SBI PO?
The banking sector has always been wonderful when it comes to having a highly reputed job along with social reputation and other benefits. SBI stands for The State Bank Of India and it is a reputed organization indeed. We all know that SBI is considered the largest commercial bank all around the country. It does not matter in what aspect you want to analyze it, SBI is just outstanding whether it is about deposits, assets, or employees. The profession of SBI PO is quite reputed.
Do you want to apply as a PO in SBI? You must check out the SBI PO eligibility criteria to make sure that you are allowed to go for it. This lucrative career option is here to make you feel highly proud and comfortable.
The popularity of this job post can be analyzed that a lakh of candidates go ahead every year to attempt this exam indeed. It makes you have incredible career growth along with an outstanding future. Many students are dreaming of this job post since you will be having incredible benefits along with a handsome SBI PO salary. Here, we are going to mention it in a detailed manner.
- SBI PO Salary Structure Is Just Quite Mind-blowing –
It does not matter for what job you are going to apply for, the salary factor is always considered. SBI Po’s salary is regarded as quite handsome. Even if you are just a salary conscious person, SBI is here introducing the best and amazing salary structure. You will truly love it since you will be having financial independence. SBI PO job post does not only come up with the handsome but also brings the highest compensation in the banking sector in the context of entry-level based probationary officers. It has prominent four increments mentioned in the initial stages –
- Have you been wondering about the initial basic pay? It is INR 27620/ and it is indeed good if you are just going to start.
- SBI PO pay scale varies accordingly to the experience, performance, and other important aspects.
- If it is talked about the in-hand salary, it will be INR 40K and it is indeed enough to live a stress-free life.
You might be wondering about the annual salary. To put in simple words, the annual salary could be a minimum of INR 8.20 Lakhs. Moreover, if it is talked about the maximum, it will be INR 13.08 lakhs based on the location of posting.
- What About The Perks and Allowances –
There is a wide array of benefits of being hired as an SBI PO. Being on PO post, you will be getting benefitted from different things such as city compensatory + travel + house rent + furniture oriented allowance and so on. You may feel wonder upon knowing that you will also be having concessional interest regarding the different things such as a person, car, and housing loans.
- Three Phases Needed To Pass To Get Hired On The Job Post Of SBI PO –
Yes, you must not get confused that you will be needed to clear 3 phases. To get hired being a Bank PO, you need to attempt the written exam. There will be three tiers of this exam including Prelims, Mains, and Interview. You need to pass each tier so that you could get hired on this job post. To get desired success in the exam, you also need to understand the syllabus and exam pattern. It will be better if you go with previous years’ questions. Doing practice from the previous year’s questions will truly take your confidence and knowledge both at the next level. Doesn’t it sound great?
- SBI Staunchly Believes In Women Empowerment –
SBI is a renowned platform that staunchly believes in working excellently. It would not be an exaggeration if it is said that it is quite tricky or tough to be a manager or a leader in such a reputed bank where several employees are being managed. At every level, 20% of women are hired. Gradually, the ratio will be enhanced in a great way. SBI feels quite proud of being called a bank staunchly in favor of women empowerment. Here, it is ensured that whether it is male or female employees, they both should get equal work opportunities to get success.
In The Last –
Hope the above-mentioned content has given you many ideas about the facts you need to know about SBI PO if you are going to apply for this job post. So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to go ahead.
✅ How to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2020-21?
✔️ Candidates can apply online from the website of SBI Bank www.sbi.co.in or CLICK HERE for the apply link directly.
✅ What is the last date to apply for SBI PO 2020-2021 Vacancies?
✔️ December 4, 2020
✅ What is the SBI PO 2020-21 Prelims Exam Date?
✔️ 31 December 2020 & 2, 4, 5 January 2021
✅ What is SBI PO 2021 Mains Exam Date?
✔️ January 29, 2021