SSC CGL 2019 Tier 3 Result:. SSC CGL Result Tier 3 of SSC CGL 2019 Declared on 29 June 2021. SSC CGL Result Lists are given below. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold the SSC CGL 2019 Tier 2 Exam from 15-18 Nov 2020. Candidates who are qualified in SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 Exam are eligible to appear for the Tier 2 Exam of SSC CGL 2019. The SSC CGL 2019 Tier 2 Admit Card can be downloaded from the regional websites of each region given below.
Check all details related to SSC CGL 2019 Exam like Apply Online, Notification PDF, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Salary, Post Details, Vacancies, SSC Regional Websites, etc. SSC CGL 2019 Tier 2 Exam Date has been declared by the Staff Selection Commission on 1 June 2020. Check SSC CGL 2019 Vacancies as updated on Jun 29, 2020.
SSC CGL 2019 Tier 2 Final Answer Key & Question Paper Download
|Recruitment Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Various Post|
|Vacancy||Total- 8539 Check Detailed Vacancy|
|Pay Scale/ Salary||Rs. 25500 – 47600|
|Status||SSC CGL 2019 Tier 3 Result|
✅ Important Dates
|Apply Online Start||22 Oct 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||25 Nov 2019|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 Exam Date||2-11 March 2020|
|SSC CGL Result Date (Tier I)||1 July 2020|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier 2 Exam Date||15-18 Nov 2020|
✅ Application Fees
|General/ OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|Female/ Others||Rs. 0/-|
✅ SSC CGL 2019 Selection Process
The Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam conducted annually by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) consists of four phases, where each phase needs to be cleared depending upon the requirement of different posts. SSC CGL 2019 Exam will be conducted in four tiers, i.e., Tier – I, Tier – II, Tier – III, and Tier – IV as shown below in the table:
|Tier||Type of Exam||Mode of Exam|
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (Online)|
|Tier – II||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (Online)|
|Tier – III||Descriptive Paper in English or Hindi||Pen and Paper mode (Offline)|
|Tier – IV||Skill Test: Data Entry Speed Test (DEST)/ Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)||Wherever Applicable (Not necessary for all the post)|
In the past few years, SSC has made some changes in the exam pattern. Students must make note of changes in exam pattern and syllabus before beginning the SSC CGL exam preparation. Below are some important points to take note of:
- Tier –I objective exam will be of 60 minutes duration in online mode.
- Tier –II objective exam will consist of 4 papers, each paper will be of 60 minutes duration in online mode.
- Tier – III descriptive exam will be of 60 minutes duration in pen and paper mode.
- There will be no sectional cut-off.
✅ SSC CGL 2019 Tier-I Exam Pattern and Syllabus
SSC CGL 2019 Tier-I exam is an objective exam which will be conducted online. The exam comprises of four sections having 100 questions (25 questions in each section) which will account for a total of 200 marks (maximum 50 marks in each section). The time duration of the Tier-1 exam will be 60 minutes.
|English Language and Comprehension||25||50|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
Points to remember:
- There is negative marking in SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 Exam. 0.5 marks will be deducted from every question that is attempted wrong by a candidate in all the sections.
- The exam duration is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped and suffering from Cerebral Palsy.
✅ SSC CGL 2019 Tier – II Exam Pattern and Syllabus
SSC CGL 2019 Tier-II exam is an objective exam which will be conducted online. The exam comprises of four Papers – Quantitative Abilities, English Language and Comprehension, Statistics and General Studies (Finance & Economics). The time duration for each Paper is 2 Hours. The section-wise details of the exam are shown in the table given below:
No of Questions
|I||Quantitative Abilities||100||200||2 Hours|
|II||English Language and Comprehension||200||200||2 Hours|
|IV||General Studies (Finance & Economics)||100||200||2 Hours|
Points to remember:
- Paper-I and Paper-II are compulsory for all posts.
- Paper-III will be for only those candidates who apply for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) and who are shortlisted in Tier-I for this Post/Paper.
- Paper-IV will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-I for Paper-IV, i.e., for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-II (English Language and Comprehension) and of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I, Paper-III and Paper-IV.
- Questions in Paper-I will be of Matriculation Level, Paper-II of 10+2 Level and in Paper-III and Paper-IV of Graduation Level.
- The exam duration is 2 hours and 40 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
✅ SSC CGL Syllabus (Tier II)
After going through the above-mentioned exam pattern of SSC CGL 2019 Exam, the next step is to analyze the topic-wise syllabus of all the four papers of SSC CGL Tier-II Exam:
|Quantitative Aptitude (Maths)|
|Simplification, Interest, Averages, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Speed, Distance and Time, Number System, Mensuration, Data Interpretation, Time and Work, Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry, Data Sufficiency.|
|English Language & Comprehension|
|Reading Comprehension, Fill in the Blanks, Spellings, Idioms & Phrases, One Word Substitution, Sentence Correction, Error Spotting, Synonyms, Antonyms, Cloze Test, Para Jumbles, Active- Passive Voice, Direct- Indirect Speech.|
|Collection and Representation of Data, Measure of Dispersion, Measure of Central Tendency, Moments, Skewness and Kurtosis, Correlation and Regression, Random Variables, Sampling Theory, Analysis, and Variance, Time Series Analysis, Index Number.|
|Finance and Economics|
|Finance and Accounting, Fundamental Principles, Financial Accounting, Basic Concepts of Accounting, Self Balancing Ledger, Forms of Market and Price determination in different markets, Theory of Production and cost, Economics and governance, Comptroller and Auditor General of India, Finance Commission, Theory of Demand and Supply.|
✅ SSC CGL Tier – III Exam Pattern and Syllabus
SSC CGL Tier – III Exam is a descriptive paper that will be taken offline via pen and paper mode. In this exam, candidates’ language proficiency, grammar knowledge, vocabulary usage, and writing skills will be tested in English/Hindi. Candidates are required to write essays, précis, applications, letters, etc. in 60 minutes.
|Mode of Examination||Subject||Maximum Marks||Time|
|Pen and Paper Mode||Descriptive Type Paper in English or Hindi (Writing of Essay/ Précis/ Letter/ Application etc.)||100||60 Minutes|
The best way to prepare for this tier is to read lots of articles from various newspapers. Apart from this, you need to be well aware of the pattern of Letter and Application.
✅ SSC CGL Tier – IV Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The SSC CGL Tier – IV Exam comprises of a couple of skill tests which are required for certain government posts and document verification procedure:
- DEST (Data Entry Speed Test) for the post of Tax Assistants (Central Excise & Income Tax).
- CPT (Computer Proficiency Test) for the post of Assistant Section Officer of Central Secretariat Service (CSS), Assistant Section Officer (MEA), Assistant in Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and Assistant (GSI) in the Ministry of Mines.
- Document Verification: The last step to the final selection would be Document Verification.
✅ Important Links
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier-3 Result (List 4)||Click Here|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier-3 Result (List 3)||Click Here|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier-3 Result (List 2)||Click Here|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier-3 Result (List 1)||Click Here|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier-3 Result (Writeup)||Click Here|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tentative Vacancies||Click Here|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier 2 Answer Key Download||Click Here|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier 2 Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Result||List 1 || List 2 || List 3 || Cutoff|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier II Answer key Check Link||Click Here|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier II Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier II Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|SSC CGL 2019 Login||Click Here|
|Exam Centre Change Notice||Click Here|
|Login to Download Question Paper with Answer Key (Till 6 Aug 2020)||Click Here|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier I Question Paper and Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
|SSC CGL Result List III||List III|
|SSC CGL Result List II||List II|
|SSC CGL Result List I||List I|
|SSC CGL Result Writeup (Pre Exam)||Cutoff|
|SSC CGL 2019 Vacancies (Tentative- 29 June 2020)||Click Here|
|SSC CGL 2019 Login||Click Here|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 Result Date Notice||Click Here|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier 2 Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tentative Vacancies PDF||Click Here|
|SSC CGL 2019 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|SSC Official Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt Jobs||Click Here|