Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold the SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1 Exam from 12-16, 19, 21, 26 Oct 2020 for the remaining candidates. The SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1 Admit Card can be downloaded from the regional websites of each region given below.
Check all details related to SSC CHSL 2019 Exam like Apply Online, Notification PDF, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Salary, Post Details, Vacancies, SSC Regional Websites, etc. SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1 Exam Date has been declared by the Staff Selection Commission on 21 July 2020.
SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1 Admit Card Download
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1 Exam Date
|Recruitment Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||LDC/ PA/ SA/ JSA/ DEO|
|Vacancy||4893 (Check Detailed Vacancies)|
|Pay Scale/ Salary||GP Rs. 1900 – 2400|
|Status||SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1 Exam Date|
✅ Application Fees
|General/ OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|Female/ Others||Rs. 0/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online or Challan|
✅ Important Dates
|Apply Online Start||3 Dec 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||12 Jan 2020|
|SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1 Exam Date||16-20 March 2020 (Postpone Notice)|
|Change Exam Centre||18-20 Sep 2020|
|Remaining SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1 Exam Date||12-16, 19, 21, 26 Oct 2020 (Check Notice)|
✅ Important Links
|SSC CHSL 2019 Login||Click Here|
|Change Exam Centre Notice||Click Here|
|SSC NR Region Admit Card (Delhi)||Click Here|
|SSC NWR Region Admit Card (Chandigarh)||Click Here|
|SSC CR Region Admit Card (Paryagraj)||Click Here|
|SSC ER Region Admit Card (Kolkata)||Click Here|
|SSC WR Region Admit Card (Mumbai)||Click Here|
|SSC SR Region Admit Card (Chennai)||Click Here|
|SSC KKR Region Admit Card (Bengaluru)||Click Here|
|SSC NER Region Admit Card (Guwahati)||Click Here|
|SSC MPR Region Admit Card (Raipur)||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL 2019 Tentative Vacancies PDF||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL 2019 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|SSC Official Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt Jobs||Click Here|
✅ Chcek Other Govt Jobs Updates
- UP TGT PGT Vacancy 2020 Notification and Apply Online for 12913 TGT and 2595 PGT
- MPPEB DEO and Assistant Recruitment 2020 Notification for 250 Posts
- MPPEB AEO ADO Recruitment 2020 Notification for 863 Posts in Agriculture Department
- IGI Aviation Services Recruitment 2020 for 590 Vacancies of Customer Service Agent
- UPSC CDS 1 2021 Notification and Apply Online for 345 Vacancies
- RPSC Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari Recruitment 2020 Notification for 33 Posts
✅ SSC CHSL Salary: Pay Scale
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|LDC/ JSA||Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs.1900 (pre-revised)|
|PA/ SA||Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
|DEO||Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
|DEO Grade ‘A’||Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
SSC CHSL Salary after 7th pay commission
SSC has modified the SSC CHSL Salary Structure for all the Posts after the 7th Pay Commission. SSC CHSL Salary structure after the implementation of the 7th Pay Commission in 2017 is given below:
|Post Name||Basic Pay||HRA||TA||Gross Salary|
✅ SSC CHSL 2019 Vacancy Out
The total number of vacancies for the SSC CHSL 2019 exam has been released on 7th January 2020. Recently, SSC has released a notice regarding SSC CHSL 2019 Vacancy. As per the latest notice, SSC has introduced 4893 vacancies for the SSC CHSL 2019 Exam. The Post wise vacancy are mentioned below:
|LDC/ JSA||1269 Vacancies|
|PA/ SA||3598 Vacancies|
SSC CHSL Last Year Vacancy (SSC CHSL 2018)
|LDC/ JSA||1855 Vacancies|
|PA/ SA||3880 Vacancies|
✅ SSC CHSL 2019 Recruitment
The SSC CHSL exam is held in 3 stages called (Tiers). While the first one is online the latter two are offline exams. The entire process of registration and communication happens online through the official website of SSC CHSL. Candidates must qualify each stage of the SSC CHSL exam to proceed to the next one, before being finally selected.
✅ SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria
There are 3 important criteria that a candidate must fulfill in order to be eligible for the SSC CHSL 2019. The 3 parameters are given below:
1. Citizenship: A candidate must be either:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
2. Age Limit: Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2020 (i.e. Candidates born not before 01-01-1993 and not later than 01-01-2002). Permissible relaxation in upper age limit for different categories are as below:
|Code No.||Category||Permissible age relaxation beyond the upper age limit|
|01||SC/ ST||5 years|
|03||Persons with Disabilities (PwD-Unreserved)||10 years|
|04||PwD + OBC||13 years|
|05||PwD + SC/ ST||15 years|
|06||Ex-Servicemen||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.|
|07||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989.||5 years|
|08||Defense Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.||3 years|
|09||Defense Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST).||8 years|
|10||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications.||Up to 40 years of age|
|11||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications (SC/ ST).||Up to 45 years of age|
|12||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||Up to 35 years of age|
|13||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST).||Up to 40 years of age|
3. Educational Qualification:
For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates who are planning to appear in CHSL 2019 exam must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
✅ SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Pattern
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) starts conducting the Combined Higher Secondary Level(CHSL) in three levels for various posts:
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – III||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
Before beginning the SSC CHSL preparation, it is important to make note of changes in exam pattern and syllabus. The modifications to SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2020 are given below:
• SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1 exam will be conducted in online mode.
• Introduction of a descriptive paper of 100 marks within 60 minutes in pen and paper mode.
• Reduction in the time limit for examination of Tier -I from 75 minutes to 60 minutes.
• Tier III will remain the same.
• No Sectional Cut off.
✅ SSC CHSL 2019 Syllabus
Since the SSC CHSL is comprised of 3 different levels, we must deal with their syllabus independently.
This is an objective exam which will be conducted online. There are 4 sections in the Tier 1 exam of SSC CHSL 2019, with 100 questions that account for a total of 200 marks. The subject-wise details are given below:
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|4||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Syllabus
English Language: Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting misspelled words, Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
General Intelligence: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/ pattern folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations.
Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin2 𝜃 + Cos2 𝜃=1, etc.,
Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
General Awareness: Questions are designed to test the candidate‟s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy, and scientific research
• There is negative marking in SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1 Exam. Giving a wrong answer to a question will lead to a penalty of 0.5 marks in all sections
• The exam duration is 75 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Syllabus
This is a descriptive exam that is designed to test the written skills of the candidates in English/Hindi. The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/Application writing of approximately 150-200 words. The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 percent. The performance in Tier-II would be included for preparing merit. The best way to prepare for the same is to read lots of articles from various newspapers. Apart from this, you need to be well aware of the pattern of Letter and Application.
• The exam is of 60 minutes’ duration and carries 100 marks.
• The questions are based on the 10th level.
• The exam is qualifying in nature.
• Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will not be evaluated.
• The exam duration is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped or suffer from cerebral palsy.
SSC CHSL Tier 3 Exam Syllabus
The Tier 3 of SSC CHSl Exam 2020 comprises of a couple of skill tests that are required for certain government posts.
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator(DEO):
• Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
• The duration of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes.
Typing Test for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant LDCs and Court Clerks:
• Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi and candidates while applying for the Examination, will have to indicate his/her choice/option for Skill Test Medium in the Application Form.
• Typing Test will be of qualifying in nature.
• It will be administered on the Computer, to be provided by the Commission or any agency authorized by the Commission.
• Candidates opting for English medium should have a typing speed of 35 words per minute.
• Candidates opting for the Hindi medium should have a typing speed of 30 words per minute.
• The speed will be adjudged on the accuracy of typing on the Computer of a given text passage in 10 minutes.
• Visually Handicapped candidates (with 40% disability and above) will be allowed 30 minutes.
Note: After the skill test or typing test, those candidates who qualify it, will be appointed based on their position in the merit list.
✅ SSC CHSL 2019 Admit Card
Every candidate who registers for SSC CHSL Exam 2020 within the stipulated time will be assigned an e-admit card/hall ticket/call letter that can be downloaded from the official website of SSC. The admit card for the CHSL Tier-1 exam will be released first followed by the admit card of the CHSL Tier-2 exam (administered to only those candidates who qualify for the Tier 1 exam).
More information and the download link for the admit card will be displayed post the release of the official notification for SSC CHSL 2019. Candidates are advised to keep checking this page for updates.
✅ SSC CHSL Result
SSC CHSL Result Result will be declared after the examination for different Tiers of SSC CHSL 2019 exam has been conducted. All candidates can check their SSC CHSL Result & Marks by clicking on the link mentioned below:
✅ SSC CHSL 2018 Cut Off
To get an insight into SSC CHSL 2019 Cut-Off, we must have an idea about the previous year’s cut-off. Have a look at the cut-off for SSC CHSL Tier I Exam 2018-19:
SSC CHSL 2018 TIER- 1 Cut-Off:
and PA/ SA
✅ The Exam Centres of the SSC CHSL 2019 exam are:
- Central Region (CR) – Bihar and Uttar Pradesh
- Eastern Region (ER) – Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim, and West Bengal.
- Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR) – Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep
- Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR) – Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh
- North Eastern Region (NER) – Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Tripura.
- Northern Region (NR) – Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand
- North Western Sub Region (NWR) – Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, and Punjab.
- Southern Region (SR) – Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, and Telangana.
- Western Region (WR) – Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat, and Maharashtra